Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 320254 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 59: Fuck tha' Police)
« Reply #1980 on: March 12, 2013, 07:05:55 pm »

The Pulls the knife out the body and speaks on the phone, calling for an oldspice air strike.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Samari45

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1981 on: March 13, 2013, 04:02:47 am »

"Oh you dick, now I have to heal everyone!"
Heal, heal, heal my team. Because cowboys suck~

And now you see why I was so quick to protect you. You're our best source of heals.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1982 on: March 14, 2013, 06:47:09 am »

Byamp.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1983 on: March 14, 2013, 06:50:28 am »

Who are we missing?
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1984 on: March 14, 2013, 10:00:45 am »

"Oh you dick, now I have to heal everyone!"
Heal, heal, heal my team. Because cowboys suck~

And now you see why I was so quick to protect you. You're our best source of heals.
And magicks, don't forget the magicks!
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1985 on: March 14, 2013, 03:57:54 pm »

Who are we missing?

Al Capone, it seems like.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1986 on: March 14, 2013, 08:43:04 pm »

[What am I supposed to do if I'm fucking blown up?]

"Ya gots me..."

Crawl out of the way and huddle in a corner until someone can... treat explosion wounds.

I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1987 on: March 14, 2013, 08:48:49 pm »

[What am I supposed to do if I'm fucking blown up?]

"Ya gots me..."

Crawl out of the way and huddle in a corner until someone can... treat explosion wounds.

If a character is lethally wounded they can utilize their will to live, which is pretty much what you're doing right now. If you don't have enough will, you might succumb to death. High enough, and you'll prolong your life or even power through your wounds!

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1988 on: March 14, 2013, 09:00:04 pm »

Also I'm healing everyone.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

KasaiTheWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1989 on: March 15, 2013, 01:34:18 am »

(I'd like to waitlist as Blu Medic)

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1990 on: March 16, 2013, 10:36:42 am »

New turn?
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1991 on: March 17, 2013, 12:17:49 am »

Is it there is no one left remaining?
It is it that I am politely asking TCM where is turn?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 60: Sailor Moon Transformation)
« Reply #1992 on: March 17, 2013, 02:14:33 pm »

Chapter 60: Sailor Moon Transformation Thing

Rainbow Dash pokes the barrel of her Lee Enfield out of the cloud again, to aim at the James-Younger sniper Clell Miller, aiming for his gun. (6 vs. 4) The bullet rips through Clell Miller's Hunting Rifle! "No!" cries Clell as his rifle splits into halves. He looks up and looks at Rainbow's cloud. "There! She's hiding in that cloud boys!"

"John Younger, jess for that I'm gonna show you how to actually use one of them ropes!" Applejack twirls her rope in a loop and throws it at John. (6 vs. 5) The lasso loop comes around the Younger and yanks him off of his horse. Although he struggles, AJ manages to secure his arms tightly to his side, restricting all of his movement above the waist.

"Sleeper! Compose yourself! You may flail around and chant nonsense later when you are back at the cave!" Dagoth Ur commands his Asinine Sleeper and focuses instead on the restrained John Younger. (I don't really know how 'A Present from House of Dagoth' works, having never played Oblivion, but I imagine Dagoth would spray Corpus dust on him.) Dagoth hits him in the face with magic fairy Corpus dust! (6 vs. 2-1) John Younger starts coughing, but then his body starts growing red and large. Soon, he breaks free of the rope and roars! He has become Corpus Follower.
Asinine Sleeper (2) runs into a wall.

"I happen to know very well what it's like to starve for days, Jesse. I have gunned down entire towns. I have watched a nation fall. And I may not be the best lawman ever, but I hope I'm good enough." Roland Deschain utilizes the classic law-man tactic, 'Jamaican Riot Defense'. Holding his arm over the Elite Kingston S.W.A.T. Team, he fires off a new bunch of rounds at Jesse James. (3 vs. 1) One of the shots catches Jesse in the lower torso, but like the first hit he barley flinches. "Is that all you really got?"

"YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO! DESTINY COMBINED: GURREN LAGANN!" Simon links up both mechas into the mighty Gurren Lagann! "SPIRAL POWER ACTIVATE!"

"Come on, guy. You've met me more than these guys, right? And you want to ally with the enemy you know." (4) Pastamancer convinces Flaming Meatball Monster to turn into Regular Meatball Monster. He then puts the turret together with magic. It becomes Automated Turret!

Big Macintosh runs at John Younger, but stops when he realizes John is a zombie.

Twilight Sparkle casts Party Heal! (3) She manages to heal some of the party's bleeding and minor wounds, but that's about it.

Old Spice Guy takes the Bowie Knife before calling in the signature Old Spice Air Strike (TM). (6) The planes zoom overhead, dropping gallons of compressed liquidized Old Spice (TM) on the James-Younger gang. (5 vs. 1) It covers Charlie Pitt, drowning him! "And the Lord taketh aw-*blub*-" are his last words.

Al Capone crawls to a corner. (6) "But I gotta' do it, for the family!" Invigorated with new strength, Capone stands up, ready to keep going in the fight, despite suffering harsh trauma.

Cole Younger shoots at Rainbow Dash. (4 vs. 3) He shoots her in the Lee Enfield, breaking it!

Bob Younger attacks the new Corpus Follower. "Don't worry John, I'll get you outta' there!" (4+1 vs. 2) Bob punches the Follower in the face, knocking it down!

Clell Miller grabs Charlie Pitt's Repeater.

Arthur McCoy stops trying to be fire. (5) He jumps in a nearby water trough.

John Jarrette attacks Al Capone. (1-1 vs. 2) Al points his Tommy Gun at him. (5 vs. 1) He shots John in the chest, and John responds how people who get shot in the chest 12 times usually respond.

Frank James shoots at Automated Turret. (4 vs. 6) He misses. (1 vs. 2) Turret spins around.

Elite Kingston S.W.A.T. Team fires at Cole Younger. (1 vs. 5) They miss. (5 vs. 3) Cole fires into their ranks, killing several of them with his fierce, armor-piercing bullets.

Huge Fucking Pile of Rocks (5 vs. 6) tries to fall onto Arthur McCoy, but Arthur is able to jump away from the avalanche. (6 vs. 2) Arthur throws a batch of dynamites at the pile. The rocks explode! It is dead.
Huge Fucking Pile of Rocks has died!

Corpus Follower regenerates! (1) Did I see regenerate? I meant dissipate.
Corpus Follower has dissipated!

Automated Turret fires at Frank James. (2 vs. 5) It hits the ground besides him. (3 vs. 5) Frank fires some shots back.

Jesse James fires at Roland Deschain and the Elite Kingston S.W.A.T. Team! (2 vs. 6) Unlike Cole Younger, he does not have armor-piercing bullets. (2 vs. 6) (3 vs. 5) The S.W.A.T. team tries to fire on him, along with Roland.

Jesse James
Health: Light Torso Shot x2
Mood: "Damn, my gut stings."

Spoiler: James-Younger Gang (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: H.O.E.S. (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Friendly NPCs (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Neutral NPCs (click to show/hide)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile

Fire pistol at enemies, summon up pasta bandages, distribute to allies.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

((You got it right, more or less - Corprus can be transmitted through that blight-ash stuff and through getting punched by a Corprus beast. Though they don't become red. More like pale grayish and bumpy.))

"It appears that my minions... erm, followers are either dead or brutally incompetent. No worries! I have more!"

Dagoth Ur will Call Upon Allies, summoning Dagoth Uthol the Ash Vampire Who Isn't Allowed On Red Mountain After That One Party And Is Instead Confined To Kogoruhn, The Place We Used To Hang Out Way Back When But Don't Anymore! As to the Asinine Sleeper, he must dive at Clell Miller and attempt to disarm him.
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 162