Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 320208 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Chapter 72: Restoration)
« Reply #2280 on: November 07, 2013, 12:32:45 am »

To kill the wrestling champion, of course! To lose him would be a powerful blow to our side.

The mayo-encrusted chef nods sagely.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2281 on: November 13, 2013, 07:28:13 pm »

Bump for people.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2282 on: November 13, 2013, 07:31:40 pm »

Who're we bumping for?
Sig! Onol

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2283 on: November 13, 2013, 07:33:29 pm »

Who're we bumping for?

Twily Spikles and Gary.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2284 on: November 13, 2013, 07:41:34 pm »

And now for the finishing touch.
Rain of fire on the Rifle Company.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Chapter 73: These Colors Come Bac)
« Reply #2285 on: November 18, 2013, 10:45:00 pm »

Chapter 73: These Colors Come Back

"I have a glorious idea!" Dagoth Ur climbs through the attic to the top of the house, coming out onto the roof, where he brandishes his copy of The Holy Bible. "THE POWER OF YOUR N'WAH SUPERSTITION COMPELS YOU!" (6) (Cannon: 5) (Confederate Company No. 2: 1)
The night sky suddenly parts to reveal some sort of shining layer of existence beyond the mortal realm. From this holy tear in the fabric of reality comes a storm of giant yellow lasers, raining down upon the Confederates. The Cannon is able to retreat from the storm, but a small ray of holy Mana bounces off a window and strikes one cannoner through the chest. He cries out and falls, his teammates unable to do anything but hide the canon. The Confederate Company No. 2 is much less fortunate. A giant pillar of light descends upon them, ripping them apart from their earthly bodies in a nano-second. As the sky reverts to its normal form, all of the Confederate Company is gone, save for two guys running through the trees...

Swedish Chef calls up Mr. Fox. (2) He gets no response, which probably has to do with Mr. Fox getting blasted a while ago. He calls Mr. Tom, and informs him of his next plan. "But the Confederates have fled." "I SEE. ARRARARGAHAHAH-" The Chef runs outside to meet Macho Man Randy Savage beating the Head Guard. The Swede joins in the fun. (1 vs. 6) The Chef does not notice the Guard's gun, (5 vs. 3) but does notice when the guard shoots him in the abdomen. He falls on his knees, bleeding from the wound.

The Pastamancer equips his Spaghetti Elemental with a Shotgun, snatches the High Quality Kush and hangs around his Automated Turret, weapons at the ready.

"The South ain't gonna rise again after this!  YA HEAR THAT YA SECEDIN' SONS OF BITCHES?!  YA'LL FUCKED WITH THE WRONG COWGIRL!!!"
Applejack runs out of the house holding Teddy Roosevelt's Twin Chromes in her hooves and the Turkish Saber in her mouth. (1 vs. 3) She runs after the Cannon (2 vs. 5) but is dissuaded from continue when a cannonball flies over her head and strikes the house.

Al Capone runs after the Cannon. "Hey, abataboom pepperoni pizza with the mozzerella and frankie comin' in with lennie and louie and this here's real racist." (1 vs. 2) Turns out, shooting an AK47 in one hand and a Tommy Gun in the other simultaneously is not very efficient at hitting anything. (4 vs. 1) You know what it is good for? Getting your left arm broken by a flying ball of lead. "Hey. That hurts."

Altria Pendragon watches guard over the valuable hostages.
"Everyone in good shape? What happened to you all?"
The Hostages respond with silence. One child cries. What a strange place. Altria questions her nearby teammates, "Do any of you recognize our enemy and who they are? Why they are here, to be precise?" She gets a response from the Swedish Chef, To kill the wrestling champion, of course! To lose him would be a powerful blow to our side." Altria then witnesses the Chef running into the battlefield and being promptly wounded by a gun-shot. One of the hostages asks, "Miss, why have you come here if you do not even know of the current situation? You are a soldier of the Lunar H.O.E.S., correct?"

"I AM TWILIGHT SPARKLE. FEAR ME." (4 vs. 1) A wall of fire descends upon the Confederate Cannon. The gunpowder in the artillery explodes. There is a brief fireball in the area where the cannon and its handlers once stood, before it subsides into an ordinary flame.

Elite Kingston S.W.A.T. Team surrounds the Head Guard. (4 vs. 1) The guard looks up at the imposing figures, each one pointing a barrel at his body. Realizing his fate, he manages to get out a last utterance, "Long live the Confederacy. Amen." Popping and a few muzzle flashes occur. The policemen then fan out away from the guard's body.

Finally, the siege is over. After an entire month, the H.O.E.S. can truly relax and tend to their wounds. Just as they begin to settle, they are alerted by the sound of incoming hoofbeats. At the front of the house, a solitary lone man descends from a white stallion. He's dressed in proper military clothing for a general, stars adorned on the front of his grey uniform. He stops a few meters away from the house.

He salutes the H.O.E.S. before returning his hand to his side.

"On behalf of the Celestian Confederate States of America, I, General Robert E. Lee, forward a proposition unto the Lunar H.O.E.S.: Irregular Force. The C.C.S.A. is willing to exchange the surrender of your unit for not only the safety of your lives, but also that you may become citizens of our great and prosperous nation. We offer each of you land and monetary funds for the rest of your life. This offer will be made only once. We have decided to give you one hour to make your decision. In any case, we will need your response by then. Failure to respond will be noted as decline, at which point, I will ensure the capture or death of every single one of you and your associates. God bless y'all."

Spoiler: H.O.E.S. (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Friendly NPCs (click to show/hide)

Next turn coming in two weeks at the latest, or earlier if everyone has posted.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 10:46:32 pm by TCM »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Chapter 73: These Colors Come Back)
« Reply #2286 on: November 18, 2013, 10:48:47 pm »

((If someone can heal me up I can probably go slice Lee up.))
Sig! Onol

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Chapter 73: These Colors Come Back)
« Reply #2287 on: November 19, 2013, 01:26:30 am »

"Not sure what that was about, but I believe I will simply roll with it, as the vernacular goes."

Dagoth Ur will help the other n'wah with their wounds and whatnot, or at least help them not bleed to death or something.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2288 on: November 20, 2013, 11:56:52 pm »

Gary, having been in shock for a turn, realizes his leg is gone. "I'm up for surrender if you guys are. On an unrelated note, anybody have a spare leg or some crutches?"

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Chapter 73: These Colors Come Bac)
« Reply #2289 on: November 21, 2013, 04:05:22 am »

"On behalf of the Celestian Confederate States of America, I, General Robert E. Lee, forward a proposition unto the Lunar H.O.E.S.: Irregular Force. The C.C.S.A. is willing to exchange the surrender of your unit for not only the safety of your lives, but also that you may become citizens of our great and prosperous nation. We offer each of you land and monetary funds for the rest of your life. This offer will be made only once. We have decided to give you one hour to make your decision. In any case, we will need your response by then. Failure to respond will be noted as decline, at which point, I will ensure the capture or death of every single one of you and your associates. God bless y'all."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClXAaGoT5eE

AJ takes what free-time she now has to unjam her Heavy Machine Gat and rebuild her heavymachine gat nest in the front of the house
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 06:18:21 pm by GraveHaunter92 »
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2290 on: November 21, 2013, 04:15:39 am »

Hey Lee. Mind filling out this form detailing what you'd want as a meal to seal the deal if we take it?

Eat a mayo and use combination of manliness and temporary high to heal my wounds.
As said above, give Lee a clipboard with a questionnaire about what kind of food he likes, hopefully delaying him for a turn.
Sig! Onol

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2291 on: November 21, 2013, 04:21:03 am »

((Oh man I need to read all of this so badly. I regret not following it sooner. Sure, I read along the first few pages while they were developing, but I thought it seemed like the typical minimalist game for the most part. And then the next time I look at it, it has over 40 pages on 50ppp and I'm wondering what the hell I missed. Whatever this monstrosity I'm about to dive into is seems awesome though, so props on that.))
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2292 on: November 26, 2013, 12:50:04 am »

Bump.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2293 on: November 26, 2013, 07:06:32 am »

Who's missing?
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2294 on: November 26, 2013, 11:39:06 am »

((We only HAVE the Chef, Dagoth, and Gary. Everyone else needs to post.))
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!
Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 162