Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 317458 times)

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Chapter 73: These Colors Come Back)
« Reply #2295 on: November 26, 2013, 06:13:52 pm »

((We only HAVE the Chef, Dagoth, and Gary. Everyone else needs to post.))
Yo I posted already

Wait hang on, I've forgotten to actually post an action with my last response.  I'll fix that now.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 06:15:48 pm by GraveHaunter92 »
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Chapter 73: These Colors Come Back)
« Reply #2296 on: November 26, 2013, 06:24:09 pm »

"Son of a bitch got my arm."

Tend to injured arm, prepare to defend against Lee's troops.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Chapter 73: These Colors Come Bac)
« Reply #2297 on: November 27, 2013, 06:35:53 am »

"Miss, why have you come here if you do not even know of the current situation? You are a soldier of the Lunar H.O.E.S., correct?"
I missed the briefing. And that acronym still doesn't sound right.
"Reinforcements."

Gary, having been in shock for a turn, realizes his leg is gone. "I'm up for surrender if you guys are. On an unrelated note, anybody have a spare leg or some crutches?"
I have my own land to look after.
"We aren't surrendering. And given that threat, are we really trespassing on their, how is it termed, 'nation' here? Anyhow, hold still. I'll tend to your arm."
Tend to wounds of allies. Try to discern any sort of information about our enemy and his terms of surrender. Is it unconditional or not? What about the...other people around us, meaning the wrestling champion and the rest.
Strange sort of value. A wrestling champion. A man of great strength perhaps. Impressive priorities.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 06:40:10 am by Tiruin »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2298 on: November 30, 2013, 06:04:05 pm »

Bump. :3
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2299 on: December 01, 2013, 01:05:19 am »

"Surrender? Hah!"
The culinary conjurer stepped outside with bloodshot eyes and the deactivated turret under his arm. He pointed his pasta spoon at Lee.
"What would I be looting if I surrendered?"
Set up the turret outside and set up a cocoon.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2300 on: December 03, 2013, 10:53:08 pm »

That's better. Just a few more...
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2301 on: December 03, 2013, 10:54:44 pm »

What players are we waiting on? I know we need Flying Dice but that's about it as far as I know.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2302 on: December 03, 2013, 11:00:31 pm »

Twilight. Big Mac. Sink Hayha.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2303 on: December 04, 2013, 07:01:40 pm »

THIS is my answer!
Set the Generals horse aflame, also heal wounded.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2304 on: December 06, 2013, 08:00:09 am »

Get to second floor and prepare to shoot the man.
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2305 on: December 06, 2013, 11:08:18 pm »

Well, Biscuitlord hasn't been on since early October. Turn coming up soon.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2306 on: December 09, 2013, 09:57:30 pm »

Man, I love this RTD, but it keeps reminding me of how unfaithful of a GM I am. It's my loving wife that I keep coming back to regardless of how many mistresses I have, or something melodramatic crap like that.

Anyways, how are you all feeling? What do you guys want? I feel like we need something going to spice things up again, bring back that spirit that I fondly remember.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2307 on: December 09, 2013, 10:02:11 pm »

Keep on updating mate. That's what I'm learninged being a fellow GM m'self. There's nothing else that acts as a primary killer than the rate of updates or the words of a storyteller.
Which means: At least once per week update//when all players have posted.
Which is darn what I'm trying to do >_>

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2308 on: December 10, 2013, 12:17:58 am »

I'm feeling alright, just been busy with school is all.  I always love coming back here and checking things out though.

I'm not sure what I can suggest to spice things up...
Death Races?...
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2309 on: December 10, 2013, 06:30:07 pm »

Implicative Giraffe Warlords: The Movie : The Game :  The Musical: The Board Game.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright
Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 162