Finally... > Roll To Dodge

Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]

<< < (123/485) > >>

zomara0292:

--- Quote from: TCM on May 05, 2012, 10:26:18 pm ---She prepared all of them herself, working extra-hard in order to make a special meal for her friend Gordon Freeman.

--- End quote ---

D'awwwww. and it take a lot to make me D'aww.

On a super side note. I have to RP actions for someone who cant speak. . . . . .  again. Success.

Flying Dice:
Heh. Was hoping for an NPC Fluttershy for RD to constantly use bad pickup lines on. Would feel rather awkward doing that to another player.

Caellath:

--- Quote from: Flying Dice on May 06, 2012, 03:45:05 pm ---Heh. Was hoping for an NPC Fluttershy for RD to constantly use bad pickup lines on. Would feel rather awkward doing that to another player.

--- End quote ---
Do it. It will be even more epic now.

mcclay:
"Let's go kick this Gnghis Khan assholes head in.. I really hope that we don't all die or something."

TCM:
Alright, turn coming soon. During this time, please enjoy this short inter-chapter.

Pinkie Pie slips out of the room to walk up to the perplexed gray Pegasus. "Science mannnn~" her voice sings out. But there is no response. Then Pinkie Pie bust out of the bottom of the tray. "Hey Derpy!" In response, Derpy fell backwards onto her rump. "Why the sad face? Is it because Gordon Freeman died?" Derpy looks up, stunned. "...Died?" "Yep, died! Alien death straight through the heart like *zoooom* *bam!* But now Princess Celestia is killing millions, Canterlot is surrounded, and Rainbow Dash is making everyone gay, so it's all fun times from here on out! "...Died?" "Let's sing! ~My name is Pinkie Pie! And I am here to say, I'm gonna make you smile, and I will brighten-~ And then Derpy Hooves began sobbing loudly. "Uh..."

This would be a good time for me to go indepth about attributes.

Attributes:

Strength: Pretty simple, the amount of power and muscle a character can put into an action. This mainly effects hand-to-hand combat, grappling, throwing, and so on.

Agility/Speed: The rate at which your character can move. Effects running and dodging.

Endurance/Toughness: How long your character can last doing an activity. Effects long-distance running, and prolonged fighting/magic use.

Magic: How well your character can control magical based spells and incantations. Effects magic and summoning.

Tactics: How well your character can utilize Friendly NPCs.

Intelligence: The amount of mind-power your character can put into solving problems. Effects logic, electronics and healing.

Precision: Your characters ability to see things. Effects spotting things on the battlefield and long-range attacks.

Spontaneity: This rare trait gives your character the ability to do things out of nowhere. Gives them a +0.2 in all traits.

Stealth: How well your character can sneak around unseen to the enemies. Stealth attacks get bonuses!

Explosives: How well your character can utilize explosives objects. Effects rockets, bombs, grenades, and so on.

Incendiaries:  How well your character can utilize fire-based attacks. Effects flamethrowers, fireballs, and so forth.

Finesse: This trait effects how your character does on one-on-one dueling scenarios.

Brutality: Effects how 'messy' the wounds your character inflicts are. Effects bleeding.

Firearms: How well (or at least creatively) your character can wield firearms. Effects guns.

Teamwork: Found only in group-characters. Effects how well your group can co-ordinate team-based actions.

Area-of-Effect: How well your character can attack more than one enemy simultaneously. Effects explosives, and large physical/magic attacks.

Improvised Weapons: This determines if your character can find any objects to use as new weapons on the battlefield. Utilize sticks, stones, bricks, tires, and anything you can find on the battlefield not listed as a weapon.

Evolution: If a character has this, it means after fighting for a while, they will be able to ascend to a more powerful form.

Horseback Riding: How well your character can ride and preform actions on horses. Fun fact: A character with a +1 in this is skilled in riding ponies!

------

I'd also like to take this time to point out that Theodore Roosevelt and Lawrence Taylor both have Special Abilities that neither of them have used so far. (Teddy has Rally, and Lawrence has Super-Tackle.)

And so many characters, it's like a sitcom! It's like Full House, except with more genocide and lesbians. So it has nothing to do with Full House! New Turn incoming soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version