Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 320213 times)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Horseback Riding: How well your character can ride and preform actions on horses. Fun fact: A character with a +1 in this is skilled in riding ponies!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 1.5: Muffinz!)
« Reply #616 on: May 06, 2012, 06:35:01 pm »

Sun Tzu looks at Derpy with a smile.
"Calm down, my child. It was not your fault. I heard he died because an aerial attack took too long to strike the enemies and he was killed because of the delay."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile

Even Wurmple tried to join in in cheering her up

Wurm. Wurmple wurm. He said in the most consoling way he could muster
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile

Twilight wraps her hooves around Derpy and comforts her." Shhhhh, I'm sure it will beokay. He would want you to make more muffins and make everyone feel happy rather than cry. Go out and help save the day." Twilight shot a look at Su Tzu and mouthed "Shee controled the ariel blast so shut up your retard."
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

"Twi, did you get hit with a stupid beam, or did Celestia send your brain back to magic kindergarten?"

3. Run Resize Enable

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: May 06, 2012, 07:13:54 pm »

Derpy sniffles. "It's okay guys...I'm going for a walk..." She stands up and walks away, leaving her muffin cart in the hallway.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: May 06, 2012, 07:17:18 pm »

"HEYYYOOOOO!!!" The party jumps as a loud booming man yells from behind them. Turning around instantly, they see a man that looks like he was created out of a drawing book for third-graders. "Behold! I am Genghis Sans, from the mighty land of Sonsgolia! I am here to defeat my evil counter-part on the battlefield!" He takes out a sword that looks like it is made out of cardboard.
Genghis Sans has joined the Party!
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

"Heya Sans-y, good to see ya again!"

3. Run Resize Enable

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Heya Sans-y, good to see ya again!"

The Sangolian warrior steps forward and widens his arms. He then gives Rainbow Dash a huge hug, the common greeting of his people. "Rainbow Dash! How is my favorite rainbow-colored ex-mercenary!"

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

"A lot better now, all healed up from that last job! Oh, and our Princess is insane and trying to kill us. No biggie."

3. Run Resize Enable

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"A lot better now, all healed up from that last job! Oh, and our Princess is insane and trying to kill us. No biggie."

Genghis Sans makes a 'Not Bad' face. "An interesting development, but it involves the Nefarious Khan, so I shall assist. When do we depart?"

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

"I'm ready whenever the rest of these goofs are."

3. Run Resize Enable

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile

I'm sorry Derpy. I'm gonna get revenge on the bastards who killed Gordon. And make them into cupcakes.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Is everyone ready to go?)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Sure, why not.))
Sun Tzu wakes up and falls from the chair he was sitting on.
"I am ready to go whenever you are. We must take down that mongolian!"
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 162