Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 322275 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia!
« Reply #315 on: April 01, 2012, 04:56:26 pm »

((Just wanted to pop back in to say that Teddy's death was touching.))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: April 01, 2012, 05:40:21 pm »

((Just wanted to pop back in to say that Teddy's death was touching.))

((Thanks. He will live forever in everyone's hearts, especially Abraham Lincoln's. I'm planning to have them build a statue of everyone who falls in the fight against Princess Celestia.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: April 01, 2012, 08:17:40 pm »

Oh man sorry

Stomp on Boulja's face.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: April 01, 2012, 08:59:24 pm »

Will post tomorrow.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: April 02, 2012, 03:11:47 pm »

Rainbow Dash charges Soulja Boulja with her Katana, (4 vs. 4) and she slices off his shirt!

Lawrence Taylor kicks at Soulja Gunna'! (5 vs. 3) Lawrence's Cleats stab him in the Chest!

Twilight Sparkle shoots at Soulja Boulja with her RPG! (6 vs. 3) It hits the ground near him and he goes flying! He screams as he goes up several stories high, and then falls back down and face-plants into the ground.

Pinkamena Diane Pie retrieves her items and assaults the Combine Squad! (4 vs. 3) She knocks down the injured Combine Soldier, and makes a smiley face with her scalpel on his face!

Gordon Freeman fires at the Combine Squad with his Pulse Rifle! (5 vs. 5) He misses.

RZA makes sure Soulja Boulja is dead, by stomping on his face several times.

((Time to wrap things up.))

Ol' Dirty Bastard wakes up.

Biggie Smalls throws a stick of Juicy Fruit at Soulja Soldier #2! It sticks to his back and explodes, killing him!

Abraham Lincoln throws his Boomerang Bowie Knife at Soulja Gunna'! Soulja Gunna' ducks underneath it. The Gunna' stands back up.....and the Bowie Knife misses him. But then a snake comes out of the grass and bites Soulja Gunna' in the neck! Soulja Gunna' screams and dies! The snake retreats back.

The Combine Squad retreats!

-------------

Our heroes receive a call on the Telecommunicator! They open it:

"Huzzah! Greetings my subjects. First of all, let us heal your battle wounds." Luna's horn glows, and the party is fully healed! "Now then, how is the pursuit of Princess Celestia? And does anyone have any questions or requests?"

(( I apologize Baradine, but I forgot to include in his character sheet that Lawrence Taylor's disadvantage is that he is inexperienced in ranged weaponry, so he gets -1 to rolls if he uses something like a gun or bow.

Also, I was thinking of instead of a direct battle, to have one battle be a Death Race in the future, as a shout-out to the Death Race RTD.))

Spoiler: Players (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Friendly NPCs (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 03:13:46 pm by TCM »

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: April 02, 2012, 04:36:49 pm »

"Heya, Princess. Uh. I think that one human named Derm went after your sister, already. Say, d'you think you could send me a set of pegasus armor?"

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: April 02, 2012, 06:54:09 pm »

"Well if your gona be handin out shit, I could use some high quality fire-power."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: April 02, 2012, 07:08:38 pm »

Oh yeah, I just want to note the loot that was dropped on the ground:

2 9mms'
1 Chainsaw
1 Baseball Bat
1 Mac10
1 Machete
1 RPG
1 1911 Pistol
1 Hunting Knife

Baradine

• Bay Watcher
  • Just some guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: April 02, 2012, 07:09:45 pm »

"Well, I could use something to increase the damage I deal...."

((If she can boost stats, boost my strength stat.  If not, ask for a sledgehammer that is lightweight to me, but is still actually as heavy, if not heavier, than a normal sledgehammer.  If none of this can be done, just give me a sledgehammer.  If she can't do any of this, just take the baseball bat off of the ground.))

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: April 02, 2012, 07:12:01 pm »

A moment later, a number of weapons suddenly appear on the ground. Rainbow Dash notices the Mac-10 and her eyes go wide. She swoops down and scoops it up, slinging it over her back.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: April 02, 2012, 08:00:27 pm »

Sign to, if possible, improve my HEV suit or hacking skill.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 08:04:00 pm by Tersr »
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: April 02, 2012, 08:58:56 pm »

Twi grabs the RPG and combines them before saying "Yeah, I summoned Derm The Hellbinder into to this world and sent him after Celestia, did I screw up and has he done anything? Also Pinkie went ""Cupcake Mode"" and quite frankly its making me and Dashie nervous, what do we do?"
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Baradine

• Bay Watcher
  • Just some guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: April 02, 2012, 11:34:41 pm »

Just a question, Tersr, where do you get that type of profile pic? I've seen a few around the forum that were similar.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: April 03, 2012, 08:55:34 am »

Just a question, Tersr, where do you get that type of profile pic? I've seen a few around the forum that were similar.

(( I believe it is from a Fire Emblem game. Fire Emblem is a superb strategy series, not just for the gameplay, but also because the plot and the character development is really good.))

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: April 03, 2012, 04:01:06 pm »

I want in on this. If possible, I would like to take Wurmple, though he/it isn't part of the character choice (even willing to take a dice roll on male or female.)
If not, I will take the Scout
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 162