Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 317440 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 21: Metachallengers Approach!)
« Reply #1185 on: September 12, 2012, 08:49:37 pm »

Turn tomorrow.

Whatdya' want? I'm running three RTDs...
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 21: Metachallengers Approach!)
« Reply #1186 on: September 13, 2012, 08:44:04 pm »

.....Aight, I'm stupid.

Sometime, can someone send me this exact (or at least pretty close) reminder as a PM?

Subject: YOU STUPID COCKSUCKING ASIAN NIGGA

"TCM, YOU WORTHLESS SHITPILE EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING, UPDATE THE PRINCESS CELESTIA RTD CUZ YOU A BITCH. BITCH. I HOPE YOU GET SODOMIZED BY A GORILLA.

YOU THE STUPIDEST NIGGA I KNOW.
STUPIDEST.
NIGGA.
IN HISTORY.
"

That's how Terry would always tell me forgot things. And when he told me like that, I always did them right after. Trust me, it's a working system. Feel free to get creative.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: September 13, 2012, 09:21:09 pm »

I haven't been following this very closely, but is there room to suggest another character?

Name: Ghost
Class Type: Capitalist
+1 Economic Knowledge
+1 Strength

+2 Anger
Cans.wav: When Ghost uses this ability, he channels his innate rage into a powerful strike upon a pile of beer cans. The flying cans can injure any enemies they strike. Three turn cooldown.
Heart Trouble: If Ghost is particularly angry, his heart begins to falter, and his physical attributes are decreased.
Equipment:
Hambone - A cured whole ham, with the bone in the middle.
Strap-On - To be used solely as a simple club-like weapon, pervert.
Pearl Gun - It shoots pearls here! Woo!

Description: A self-described capitalist, host of True Capitalist Radio.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: September 13, 2012, 09:30:18 pm »

The character is fine and balance, but I wouldn't be able to have Ghost in the HOES without vomiting everytime he interacts as a character.

Perhaps he can be a sub-boss under Ayn Rand?

virotox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: September 13, 2012, 10:13:38 pm »

ok, just finished archive binge and registering for this site.
can i be lime green steve(?)?

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: September 13, 2012, 11:11:51 pm »

I haven't been following this very closely, but is there room to suggest another character?

Name: Ghost
Class Type: Capitalist
+1 Economic Knowledge
+1 Strength

+2 Anger
Cans.wav: When Ghost uses this ability, he channels his innate rage into a powerful strike upon a pile of beer cans. The flying cans can injure any enemies they strike. Three turn cooldown.
Heart Trouble: If Ghost is particularly angry, his heart begins to falter, and his physical attributes are decreased.
Equipment:
Hambone - A cured whole ham, with the bone in the middle.
Strap-On - To be used solely as a simple club-like weapon, pervert.
Pearl Gun - It shoots pearls here! Woo!

Description: A self-described capitalist, host of True Capitalist Radio.

My god... I LOVE IT!
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

virotox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: September 14, 2012, 01:06:25 am »

also i'd like to submit this

Hot Blooded Pinkie Pie

+1 strength
+1 toughness
+2 Awesomeness

[can drink firebeer]gains "fired up!" status
[epic combo]gains +1 modifier to any next roll when she rolls a 6 or succeeds a vs roll by 4+

equipment
firebeer: like a Molotov cocktail you can drink, the term drink being used very loosely.

also if this is accepted as an evolution of pinkie i change to Impact pinkie pie
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 01:15:27 am by virotox »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: September 14, 2012, 01:43:58 am »

Capitalization, my friend. Also, this guy must appear in the rtd at one point or another. It simply wouldn't be the same.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: September 14, 2012, 03:01:35 am »

Hot Blooded Pinkie Pie
also if this is accepted as an evolution of pinkie i change to Impact pinkie pie
Sorry, I couldn't resist.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I just like drawing random things sometimes. ^_^
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 03:28:38 am by Sean Mirrsen »
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: September 14, 2012, 06:55:03 am »

Hot Blooded Pinkie Pie
Sorry, I couldn't resist.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I just like drawing random things sometimes. ^_^

.....Did I just get fan-art from Sean Mirrsen?

Scuse' me while I print this out and hang it over my diploma.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: September 14, 2012, 01:10:53 pm »

...Ewww.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: September 14, 2012, 03:47:07 pm »

...Ewww.

Wait...is there something I'm not seeing?

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: September 14, 2012, 04:25:34 pm »

The character is fine and balance, but I wouldn't be able to have Ghost in the HOES without vomiting everytime he interacts as a character.

We could have him conveniently outfitted with a "pony tolerance chip" in his brain, or something.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: September 14, 2012, 07:56:19 pm »

We could have him conveniently outfitted with a "pony tolerance chip" in his brain, or something.

Okay, then I'll consider it. Like the bronies that troll his show snuck into his studio and implanted it. :P

Also: Look people. I went to school. Went to practice. Came home. Immediately went partying. Party over. I have to go to sleep early because I have a meet tomorrow.

Look, tomorrow I'll go the meet, then I go home, and that night I'm out downtown again. Between coming home and going out, I'll have a few hours. I'll see what I can go, aight'?

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 162