Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 318996 times)

Samari45

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 23: Evenly Matched)
« Reply #1275 on: October 01, 2012, 05:49:58 am »

Thanks, anson.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: October 02, 2012, 08:18:18 pm »

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNO_eAbBsAyh3qA4HtOUcWGl_4B2mfvejas7fQ7fYcm24ogAgN
Name: The Lone Wanderer
Class Type: Artillery
+1 Brutality
+1 Ranged weapons
+1 Luck

-1 to diplomacy +1 to friendly fire
can summon his allies from the wasteland
Can also call a nuclear strike from the Mobile Base Crawler (cooldown 3 turns)

He also has a chance to attract Super Mutants and the Enclave
Equipment Includes
Winterized T-51b power armor
MPLX Novasurge
Minigun
Gauss rifle
Jingwei's Shocksword
And frag grenades
Description: Left his vault on a search to find his dad, known now as the savior of the capitol wasteland

If its possible i was hoping i could be on the waiting list as this character.

Right, I'm going to have to fix this sheet up a bit.

Also, I think I'll go with this picture:

Not the most atmospheric, but it's a good size and gives whoever plays as the Lone Wanderer a gets Dual-Gender Option.

Also, can you or someone write a description of each weapon? I'm unfamiliar with some of them, as I only played F3. :P

Also, I was writing the turn up, and noticed no Cyan Garamonde. Going to send out a PM...
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 04:26:24 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
« Reply #1277 on: October 03, 2012, 05:14:54 am »

Cyan attacks Pseudo dashie! ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK RELENTLESS ATTACK!

Sorry I forgot the turn and Im too busy to make proper post.
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: October 03, 2012, 06:18:28 pm »

...We need a Rincewind character sheet. I may or may not create one.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 24: Waitlisters Rejoice!)
« Reply #1279 on: October 03, 2012, 07:20:29 pm »

Chapter 24: Waitlisters Rejoice!

Deoxys, even with his orb damaged, manages to retain his stance. Focusing on building the galactic energy within himself, the power orb starts glowing. It grows as bright as a star, and then fires a brilliant red beam. (3) The beam misses the RTD ensemble for the most part, however;

(5 vs. 4) The laser zips at monk12! The monk steps out of the way, but drops his staff in the path of the beam! He is left weaponless.

(3 vs. 1) The Hyper Beam barely hits ExKirby! He gets burned as a result, and his Gordon powers turn into a star that bounces away!

(6 vs. 5) While the hyper beam looks like it already disintegrated, a small post-burst hits Draignean in the chest, burying a hole and coming out his back! The heat cauterized the wound, but still. Ow.

Twilight Sparkle, the Unconscious Unicorn, tries to wake up. (1) She does. Her eyes aglow, purple aura surrounding her. She unleashes her ultimate attack......and accidentally teleports back to the Lunar Base in Canterlot. "Twilight, is that you?" asks the befuddled Princess Luna. "Luna...I-I..."Twilight, weakened by her energy expenditure, collapses.

Twilight Sparkle has died! accidentally withdrawn.

King Arthur mourns the fall of ally Sun Tzu. Clutching the body, Arthur cried out, "Why must the valiant be the first to fall?....Things look awry...and that is why I summon the court of my holy Knights of the Round Table!" The King holds Excalibur to the sky. (5) God be blessed, The Knights of the Round Table gallop in from the horizon!

Gordon Freeman 2.0 does not mourn, but seeks vengeance for his comrade. Aiming ToadyOne's Legendary Longbow at Caellath, the scientist fires off an Arrow of Revenge. (Rights Reserved) (3 vs. 6) The arrow bounces off of Caellath's armor, and redirects itself back at Gordon. Jeez, who made that Plate Mail? (4 vs. 6) Gordon ducks under the A.o.R. as it embeds itself in the ground next to him.

Pinkamena Diane Pie goes all out, hoisting a Shotgun in one hoof and the Party Cannon in the other, and sets about making the RTD Ensemble a target gallery. (5 vs. 4) She doesn't hit anyone; what a big suprise. Actually, Draignean is laying face down in a big pool of blood. Hey, I guessed it worked out after all.

Fluttershy decides to duke it out, Cute Vs. Cute with ExKirby. (4 vs. 6) Aww, Flutters has puppies! And ExKirby is OHSHITKAWAIIANIMEEYES- (6 vs. 4) The puppies decide to play with ExKirby instead. Fluttershy loses spirit, worse than any physical attack brought on her.
Angel unloads those 60's Sub-gats onto Sean Mirrsan! (4 vs. 4) Every shot misses. Hey, bunnies have bad aim.

Delta charges Sean Mirrsan, thrusting at him with a drill-arm rush! However, the RTD Mastermind is prepared, and throws a knife straight into the Big Daddy's Visor, penetrating it! The metal giant screams in agony and falls backwards, landing on the ground with a loud *thump*. All the lights in his system turn off.
Delta has died!

Cyan Garamonde charges FlyingDice with a Dual-Katana slash! (4 vs. 4) Pseduo-Dash manages to block the blades with her own!

Piecewise doesn't waste anytime, nimbly shifting and zig-zagging through the combat to get back in King Arthur's face. "Come demon, what has thou' got?" (1 vs. 4) Piecewise slashes, but Arthur is able to predetermine the attack and brings down his shield to deflect it. Piecewise bounces off, and the King steps forward with a counter-lunge! (2 vs. 4) Piecewise jumps back as the sword tip comes close, but does not stab him.

Gatleos casts "Magik Misile"! (6 vs. 3) The beam of kinetic magic zooms towards Gordon Freeman 2.0, and hits him in the left arm. There is a sharp cracking noise as his entire arm takes the brute force of the attack, shattering the bones and muscles inside of it.

monk12 continues to fight off the remaining Mongolian Warriors, even though he has been disarmed. (1-1 vs. 3) He punches a Mongol in the helmet, then clutches his hand as it bruises. Smart. (1 vs. 5-1) The Warriors charge, but monk jumps on one of the them and head-hops on their helmets until he jumps out of the center of the hoard.

Caellath sees Pinkamena Diane Pie shoot Draignean in the chest. "Well, he sucked anyways." Out of boredom vengeful rage, Caellath runs at Pinkamena, sword blazing. (2 vs. 1) He swings and misses, though knocks the Shotgun out of her hoofs and skidding away.

ExKirby ditches the Copy power and goes for a direct suplex on Gordon Freeman 2.0! (2 vs. 5) Gordon sees this coming, and flails his Crowbar around like a maniac, canceling out the assassination-via-pro-wrestling-move.

FlyingDice turns around and charges at Cyan Garamonde, resuming the Samurai duel! (4 vs. 3) She flies by and manages to nick his neck with the edge of her blade! It doesn't cause any bleeding, but it presents a big danger if Cyan gets hit again....

Mongolian Warriors charge at monk12! (5 vs. 3-1) monk12 dodges a majority of attacks, but one Saber cuts him along his Stomach! A large wound appears and he bleeds heavily!

WWI Medic runs up to Gordon Freeman and patches up his Left Arm! (6) The surgery session is painful, but it's over quickly and with some painkiller, Gordon Freeman's arm is back to perfect condition!

Knights of the Round Table challenge Caellath to a fair knight-duel. If 120-1 odds are fair. (3 vs. 5) Even faced up against such great odds, Caellath outmaneuvers the attacks of each Round Table Knight, (4 vs. 1) and retaliates fiercely! He hacks and slashes at the Knights as the cry out in pain; arms, legs, bisected bodies and heads littering the ground. By the time his assault is finished, Caellath has eliminated a third of his enemy!

Sean Mirrsan stands over the remains of Delta. The man inside may be dead, but the suit itself is in perfect condition. The RTD Overlord, levitates a mutated body with a knife in it's face out of the Big Daddy suit, and throws it miles away into the distance. Sean then teleports himself inside the suit, buzzing it back to life. "The pinnacle of power like I have never felt before! True augmentation!

Run cowards, I live!"

Sean Mirrsan has evolved into Big Sean!

Sean Mirrsan
Health: 7/6 (Augmented)
Mood: Rub yo' titties if you love Big Poppa'. 

Spoiler: RTD Ensemble (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Heroes of Equestria (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Friendly NPCs (click to show/hide)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: October 03, 2012, 07:56:22 pm »

Get the A.o.R. back and reshot it at Caellath. Tzu will be etc. etc.
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: October 03, 2012, 08:01:10 pm »

Rally the Knights of the Round Table!

Get on a horse and Charge down Caellath and that blasted ipod which desecrates Sun Tzu's corpse.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: October 03, 2012, 08:28:15 pm »

So I'm out of this battle but I'll still go on the next mission...right?
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: October 03, 2012, 08:39:34 pm »

So I'm out of this battle but I'll still go on the next mission...right?

Nope. Twilight's "dead", in that immortal sense.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: October 03, 2012, 08:46:09 pm »

Who be on now? I know it's not me, but other than that, no clue.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: October 03, 2012, 09:22:01 pm »

Who be on now? I know it's not me, but other than that, no clue.

Zako and Flintus. There's a waitlist on the OP.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: October 03, 2012, 09:23:17 pm »

Yep, I'll be joining in soon! After all, who doesn't want a gun wielding avatar of the all devouring darkness on their side?

Also, TCM I want you to do the darkness speach in a suitable text and black glow, just to get that creepy feeling across.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: October 03, 2012, 09:26:36 pm »

S̢̓̾̍́ͨ̀̽͆ͩ̋͌̂̇͌̃̌̎̕͝͏̢̙̭̩̙͉̳̜̦̭̟ơ̯͇̯͖̤̖͚̥̫͍̊̏ͥ̅͂̀o̵̘̺̥͗ͭ̅̈́̋ͬ̇̽ͥ̓̄̀͡n̓̄̑ͫ͒̎̿ͦͨͩ̂̒͘҉̲̱̼͚̮̗,̴̴̗̦̻̖̹̥͚͔̼̫͈̪̜̫̜͆ͥͥ̏̓̎͆̑̄̄ͧͫ̿ ͗ͨͯͪ̆̄̿ͧͪͫ͐͏͙͙̩̜̻̯̣̯̺̲̬̞̘̱͕̜I̷̴̶̠̠̪̣͉̺̰̺̲͖̩̗͖͓͕̦͇̖͒̓̏ͬ̈́̾̏ͣ́ͪͮͬ̔ͮ͛ͦ͞ ͫ̈́̊̓ͨ̿̿́҉̷̧̯̟̼̖̤͈́aͪ̀̐̆ͯ͐͆ͩ̊͗͋̐͋̀͆ͨ̒͏̷̶̸̤̱͈͉̖̟͓̳̭̬̗͈͟ͅr̷̸̛͔̱̝̪͗̑ͣ̄̆̐ͪ̒ͣ͐́͢͠ŗ͔̘͉͉̰̠̼͇̆ͩ͐́͗̿̇ͩ̀͗̍̇̍́̓̎͜i̞͍͖̞̮̠̟̭̜ͬ͌ͪͣ̈́̿ͪͣ̇ͦͮ̏͂̀ͭ͆̒̀̚͘͞v̷̞̬͚̤̰͉̠̪̹̜͈͓͂ͬ͂ͧ͟ͅͅĕ̸̶̢̫̜̫̼̝̲̗͚͎͎͚̀̂̏̍̎̂̐̊ͬͥ͜͡ͅ.̧̛̣̗̻͍̘͈͍̻͈̟̙͖͈̥̝̝ͧͧ̃ͣͥͪ̐̂͋̉ͪ͆̋̈̊͑.̧͙̠̟͎̞̜̱̞̘͔̯̦̗̿̄̔ͧ̆̆͑͆̀͘͢͜.̸̸̶̸̛̜͉̯̞͖͙̟̤̮̹͍̼̺͕̙̜̖̃̀ͩͧ̆̐̌ͯͅ
Sig! Onol

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: October 03, 2012, 09:27:21 pm »

How exactly do you write glitchy like that?
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: October 03, 2012, 09:33:04 pm »

Search 'zalgo text'.
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 162