Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 317437 times)

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 24: Waitlisters Rejoice!)
« Reply #1290 on: October 03, 2012, 11:17:01 pm »

So I'm out of this battle but I'll still go on the next mission...right?

Nope. Twilight's "dead", in that immortal sense.

So do I have to make a new char or do I simply wait to undie?
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: October 03, 2012, 11:19:28 pm »

Tell me your next character, which can be the same if you want.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: October 03, 2012, 11:22:56 pm »

I wouldn't mind beign Twi again but I might also go fo AJ if I can digivolve to Littlepip...decisions decisions.

Tell me your next character, which can be the same if you want.
Also forgot to put what I meant to say...HERP DERP.
I meant to say that I wasn't sure if I wanted to be Twi again or do AJ and digivolve into Littlepip.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 05:30:51 pm by mcclay »
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: October 04, 2012, 04:21:19 pm »

You can pick a character and swap out at any time before you jump in the battle.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: October 04, 2012, 06:25:24 pm »

She was a good horse. What a horrible way to die retreat.
"Oy! I do the killing around here, not you!"
Shoot Caellath point blank with my cannon, then grab my shotgun and see if I can turn one of my CHAOS cupcakes into a slug for it.

crowsnest

• Escaped Lunatic
  • IMA CRAZY LUNATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: October 04, 2012, 07:04:37 pm »

Srry i didn't get back to ya sooner, heres the descriptions

Winterized T-51b power armor- The best armor in the game, durable all around and resistant to wear and tear, it also offers good protection against fire and projectile weapons, not very good against explosions and stuff.

MPLX Novasurge- While it may be a small plasma pistol it is the most powerful weapon in his arsenal, Has a chance to disintegrate enemies but it fires slow and its hard to aim.

Minigun- Good for cover fire and moving down weaker enemies, doesn't do all that much damage though.

Gauss rifle- A long range energy sniper rifle it, it nocks people down and does lots of damage, weak when its used at close range.

Jingwei's Shocksword- The electrified sword of a chinese general it cuts through most metals and its electricity does all kinds of horrible stuff

If its okay id like to be the lone wanderer in blue
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 07:08:07 pm by crowsnest »
I enjoy feasting upon the broken bodies of my enemies and long walks on the beach.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 23: Evenly Matched)
« Reply #1296 on: October 04, 2012, 08:06:49 pm »

My GM Cut of the Lone Wanderer:

Name: The Lone Wanderer
Class Type: Survivalist
+1 Brutality
+1 Precision
+1 Luck

-1 Diplomacy
 +1 Friendly Fire
Attracts Super Mutants and the Enclave.

Can call on allies from the Wasteland.
Mobile Base Crawler: Launches a powerful nuclear missile. Cooldown: 3 Turns.

Equipment:
Winterized T-51b power armor- The best armor in the Wasteland, durable all around and resistant to wear and tear, it also offers good protection against fire and projectile weapons, though not very good against explosives.
MPLX Novasurge- While it may be a small plasma pistol it is the most powerful weapon in his arsenal; has a chance to disintegrate enemies but it fires slow and is hard to aim.
Minigun- Good for cover fire and mowing down weaker enemies, doesn't do all that much damage though.
Gauss rifle- A long range energy sniper rifle it, it knocks enemies down and does lots of damage. Weak when its used at close range.
Jingwei's Shocksword- The electrified sword of a Chinese general it cuts through most metals zaps it's targets with fizzling results.

Description: The survivor of a nuclear war, The Lone Wanderer set out a journey filled with hopeless and death in an attempt to reunite with his/her father and change the fate of the post-apocalyptic Wasteland.

Also, Zako, I have a proposal on Johnny: What if Johnny could eat the hearts of fallen enemies, and each one restores some of his lost health like in his game? The tradeoff would be that this is the only way Johnny could be healed.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: October 04, 2012, 08:48:28 pm »

Someone needs to do a Roland (Dark Tower, The Gunslinger) character. I might.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: October 04, 2012, 10:35:23 pm »

Well, technically the Darkness keeps him alive despite what injuries he takes and it heals him from deadly wounds, so while others can't heal him the darkness would...

How about this: He can't be healed by others but he slowly regenerates over time, decreasing the severity of his injuries and gets a boost to his health if he consumes a heart. That and the darkness arms can be regrown in the dark but not in the light, since they are just a part of the eternal darkness and can't really be killed or destroyed permenantly.

RTD

• Bay Watcher
  • Dedicated to Roll To Dodge
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: October 05, 2012, 07:20:22 am »

Deoxys dosent go on major offensive anymore. No, he speeds up and does a Wrap, and one that could kill someone in just 2 min. Directed at piecewise.
The dice are waiting...
1 in 6...
One roll can change things around.

Roll To Dodge.

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
« Reply #1300 on: October 05, 2012, 11:09:03 am »

Cyan gets angry at the pseudokatana wielding pseudopony and decides not to let his anger confuse him. Cyan attacks monk12 instead.

(Killsteal Killsteal!)
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: October 05, 2012, 10:35:54 pm »

Well, technically the Darkness keeps him alive despite what injuries he takes and it heals him from deadly wounds, so while others can't heal him the darkness would...

How about this: He can't be healed by others but he slowly regenerates over time, decreasing the severity of his injuries and gets a boost to his health if he consumes a heart. That and the darkness arms can be regrown in the dark but not in the light, since they are just a part of the eternal darkness and can't really be killed or destroyed permenantly.

Sounds good, but the darkness is going to be vulnerable in this game. It can't be destroyed by mortals, but it's some other/under worldly force and we have multiple Gods and Goddesses and Deities running around and blah blah blah religious overtones.

Also, it seems all the original members of the party have died at this point. Now let me go tell BiscuitLord this game updated. Just remembered I can bot him next turn. Update coming soon.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 10:37:46 pm by TCM »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: October 05, 2012, 11:50:44 pm »

Yep, that's all the original party. It's time for H.O.E.S: The Next Generation.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: October 05, 2012, 11:59:33 pm »

Oh Xantalos... You made me smile with that statement.  ;D

Also, you can't really kill the darkness, but you can certainly hurt it or trap it in certain ways. It pretty much a god in it's own right, so yeah I'm sure that various deities would have a way to fight against it.

And it's Jackie, not Tommy. Jackie Estacado is the current avatar of The Darkness.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: October 06, 2012, 12:26:03 am »

Yep, that's all the original party.

We still have Gordon Freeman, and while he is still a clone, he was in the original cast.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 162