Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 317483 times)

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 24: Waitlisters Rejoice!)
« Reply #1305 on: October 06, 2012, 01:15:25 am »

I think I will stay a Black Twilight Sparkle.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: October 06, 2012, 01:20:46 am »

Yep, that's all the original party.

We still have Gordon Freeman, and while he is still a clone, he was in the original cast.
A clone counts as a different guy. I will have my Picard moment - don't you take that away from me. Speaking of which, we should do some Star Trek characters.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: October 06, 2012, 01:49:26 am »

We still have Gordon Freeman, and while he is still a clone, he was in the original cast.
A clone counts as a different guy. I will have my Picard moment - don't you take that away from me. Speaking of which, we should do some Star Trek characters.
I'd propose Data, but then I'd have to stat him out myself, and I'm rather short on time right now.

Also, I'd like to say that I, out of character, couldn't be happier about the manner of Twilight's "demise". Even if it does make it seem like her ultimate attack spell is "Expeditious Retreat". :P
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: October 06, 2012, 01:54:41 am »

I'd propose Data, but then I'd have to stat him out myself, and I'm rather short on time right now.

Also, I'd like to say that I, out of character, couldn't be happier about the manner of Twilight's "demise". Even if it does make it seem like her ultimate attack spell is "Expeditious Retreat". :P
Heh. Or Picard, with special ability 'Picard Speech: Picard speaks with the skill of the greatest orators of all time, and coats your ears in auditory chocolate and butter and s*x. Either motivates or demotivates the target, depending on how Picard utilizes it.'
Sig! Onol

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: October 06, 2012, 12:27:45 pm »

Heh. Or Picard, with special ability 'Picard Speech: Picard speaks with the skill of the greatest orators of all time, and coats your ears in auditory chocolate and butter and s*x. Either motivates or demotivates the target, depending on how Picard utilizes it.'

Yes. Picard motivational speech! Go!
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 25: Last Stand)
« Reply #1310 on: October 07, 2012, 08:59:35 am »

Chapter 25: Last Stand

Gordon Freeman 2.0 runs to Sun Tzu's corpse, picking up the Art of War. He reads it....well, there's a lot of penises scribbled in the margins. Gordon avenges his comrade by throwing the text at Caellath! (1 vs. 6) The book sticks to Gordon's hand. Huh. 'WARNING: Art of War I.D. DNA Scanner finds error in the handler of this book. Emergency self-destruction mode activate.' (6 vs. 4) The book explodes, taking Freeman's Right Arm down to the shoulder with it. Wow, not a good day for his arms.

"To arms men!" King Arthur rallies up the Knights of the Round Table. Stealing Borrowing a horse from one of his knights, King Arthur points his sword at Caellath. "Charge!" "AAAAHHHHHH!" Arthur and his Knights gallop at Caellath. The King arrives first, slashing his sword at the enemy knight. (6 vs. 5) Arthur's sword take's off Caellath's hand, and the sword with it, sending both them flying backwards. The un-handed Caellath barely has time to react when the Knights of the Round Table reach him. (4 vs. 5-1) Caellath manages to flee the charging horde, running to his Broadsword and picking it up with his remaining hand.

Pinkamena Diane Pie appears right behind Caellath. She lets the Party Cannon loose on his ass! (4 vs. 6) The shot is miscalculated and goes right by him. Caellath spins around, (3-1 vs. 5) and manages to miss Pinkamena as she loads a Chaos Cupcake into her Shotgun.

Deoxys speeds up and flies straight at Piecewise. He grasps Piecewise with a tentacle, proceeding to Wrap it around him. (3 vs. 2) Piecewise struggles, but the galactic Pokemon retains him in a firm grip.

Cyan Garamonde decides to quick messing with FlyingDice and charges monk12 with his dual-Katanas. (1 vs. 2) The monk expertly dodges the twin-slash attack, (4-1 vs. 6) and kicks Cyan in the chest which is rather ineffective considering he has on two layers of armor.

Fluttershy despite having her spirits crushed, decides to go help Gordon Freeman 2.0 fix his arm. "There there big guy, Fluttershy will help you fix your arm up." (4) She snaps a prosthetic onto his stump, and then gives him a hug.
Angel quickly scurries away from the big boss and empties his 60's sub-machine guns on Gatleos. (4 vs. 6) Gatleos deflects all the bullets behind a magic shield, (5 vs. 3) and launches a fireball back at Angel, turning the bunny into a pile of ash!
Angel has died!
Fluttershy can't comprehend what's happened before her. An inner rage, locked in the depths of her soul, begins to emerge... ((Evolution to Rageshy now available.))

Piecewise struggles in Deoxys's grip! (5 vs. 3) Piecewise brings it's fangs down onto one of Deoxys's tentacles! Piecewise tears it off, mangling it! Deoxys drops the beast, recoiling in pain.

Gatleos shoots a 'Magik Misile' at Pinkamena Diane Pie! (2 vs. 4) It manages to set off the trigger of her Shotgun. (6 vs. 2) The Chaos Cupcake is fired and goes straight into Gatleos's mouth. He shakes violently before a red glow overtakes his entire body. Then, he explodes into a million pieces!

monk12 goes on the offensive, attacking Cyan Garamonde! (3-1 vs. 4) He launches a variety of impressive moves, but regardless, none get through Cyan's armor. (5 vs. 2-1) Cyan shakes his head and swings one of his Katanas, severing monk12's head from his shoulders. The Mongolian Warriors cheer.

Caellath tries holding off the Knights of the Round Table single-highhandedly, literally. (5-1 Vs. 4) Well, he does manage to parry, block, and counter them without being wounded again.

ExKirby brings out a Hammer, and smashes it at Gordon Freeman 2.0! (3 vs. 5) Gordon rolls out of the way, the Hammer bashing a crater into the ground. (3 vs. 4) Freeman tries to shoot Kirby with his Pistol, but misses the small target.

FlyingDice makes another fly-by slash at Cyan Garamonde! (5 vs. 6) In a stunning display of swordmanship, Cyan blocks her blade with one Katana, (2 vs. 3) and nearly lops her head off with the other, but misses.

Mongolian Warriors pick a new target and charge Piecewise! (4 vs. 5) The slender creature is able to weave through the Turkish Blades, (3 vs. 6) and flee away.

WWI Medic fires a shot at FlyingDice! (5 vs. 2) The rifle bullet tears catches up to her, tearing through her left flank and through several vital organs! Her body seizes up and she plummets to the ground from thousands of feet, splatting on the soil. The Medic breathes heavily, his first kill...

Knights of the Round Table flank around Caellath, (3 vs. 5-1) but the RTD Knight is unwavering in his skill. (4-1 Vs. 3) Thankfully, his offensive is only matched by the armor and spirit of the Round Table.

Big Sean doesn't waste anytime, and tests out his newfound power. Revving up the suit's drill, Big rushes at the WWI Medic! (4 vs. 1) The Medic can't react before the Drill crashes into him. He is flung off to the side, paralyzed by the force of the blast, bleeding profusely. (Fatal Wound) Sean is more then pleased by the results, and tests out the plasmids by blasting the Mongolian Warriors with an Inferno. (3 vs. 5) The crowd of Mongols part from the fireball, causing it to miss, and then charge Sean. (3 vs. 4) They walk up and hack their blades at him, but their sabers are ineffective against the metal suit.

Big Sean
Health: 7/6 (Augmented)
Mood: POWAH'

Spoiler: RTD Ensemble (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Heroes of Equestria (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Friendly NPCs (click to show/hide)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: October 07, 2012, 09:08:58 am »

It was just pointed out to me that A.o.R. stands for Arrow of Revenge, not Art of War, which I thought for some reason. My apologies. Though the rolls would have been the same regardless, so Gordon still would have gotten hurt. -v-
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: October 07, 2012, 09:14:36 am »

King Arthur spurned his horse about to glare at Caellath from under the burning heat of the sun.

Narrowing his eyes, he dismounted and handed the reins to the very knight he borrowed it from, thanking him with a pat on the left pauldron. Glad that the man took all the effort to conduct a cavalry charge on foot.

"Ye inglorious bastard, Caellath! I challenge ye in front of God and the rest of these fine people to a duel to the death! Battle shan't stop until one of us falls to the ground.

"As I am a man of my word. I discard my shield in favor of fighting you, blade to blade. Have at you, son of a fen-rat and a whore!"

DUEL WITH CAELLATH TO THE DEATH!

The King gave the signal to the Knights, ordering the Knights of the Round Table to FLANK PIECEWISE!

((Flying Dice is male, but D:... poor Dice.))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: October 07, 2012, 09:21:05 am »

Eh, I decided that if it's a Dashie it's female.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: October 07, 2012, 10:07:03 am »

Eh, I decided that if it's a Dashie it's female.
Aw, too late to do a Fastball Special. I mean, I seem to be quite good with rolling dice. I (in-character) could probably try to revive FD and toss him at a random enemy, but.... as you know, I never fix my dice.
(also, Flying Dice and Faux Dash have the same initials)
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

RTD

• Bay Watcher
  • Dedicated to Roll To Dodge
    • View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: October 07, 2012, 07:33:43 pm »

Do a Psychic on piecewise in the air, this has gone long enough!
The dice are waiting...
1 in 6...
One roll can change things around.

Roll To Dodge.

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: October 07, 2012, 08:39:39 pm »

For reals pick up the Arrow of revenge, you know the drill.
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: October 07, 2012, 08:45:15 pm »

Methinks the two people entering should, ya know...actually enter.
Sig! Onol

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: October 07, 2012, 08:47:36 pm »

Are we allowed to post actions yet TCM?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: October 07, 2012, 08:52:14 pm »

I think the battle devolved to the point where reinforcements will come afterwards.

Also, why is everyone saying two players? Sun Tzu, Delta, and Twilight Sparkle. Three spots. Gheh.
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 162