Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 321546 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 46: Massacre on the Atlantic)
« Reply #1725 on: December 09, 2012, 06:43:01 pm »

Chapter 46: Massacre on the Atlantic

The Pastamancer puts on his pasta armor suit and summons the spaghetti element! (4) It appears, floating up from the water and latches onto the Anti-Pastians. It can't really hurt them but they are distracted by it. They try to beat it back, (2 vs. 6) but it continues to harass them.

Delta fires a Machine Gun burst into the Artillero's back. (6 vs. 4) He gets shot in the back, but still keeps limping toward his target.

Rainbow Dash grabs onto a ladder on the side of the ship and starts climbing up it. On the way, she spots Ballestro on the opposite ship looking for targets. Dash whips out her Mac-10 and fires as she climbs. (1 vs. 6) It slips out of her hooves and falls into the water. This gives the Ballestro enough time to load in another bolt.

Applejack grips the Bucanero's Sword in her teeth and charges into the Spanish Guards. (5 vs. 6) She goes straight through them but they deflect her blade with parries and dodges. (4 vs. 2) She gets cornered and one slashes her across the face.

Gordon Freeman 2.0 opens his console to heal himself. (1) 'Self Destruct Mode Initiated'. Gordon Freeman throws the bomb away!...Actually he can't because it's his suit. Damn. His whole outfit bursts like a fourth of July, leaving all of his body and suit in a smoldering pile of ash.
Gordon Freeman 2.0 has died!

Fluttershy cries. :c

Lieutenant Colonel Alfred Daniel Wintle charges at Artillero from the side and unholsters both of The Bard's Pistols! (5 vs. 6) He fires twin shots, but the Artillero hits the deck and dodges them! He staggers up and fires a glancing shot at Wintle, (3 vs. 6) which goes way off.

The Lunar Guards try freeing Applejack from the Spanish! (5 vs. 1) Distracted by the orange pony, the Spanish guards are shot and stabbed in the back as row after row of them fall down.

Conquistador #2 charges at The Pastamancer! (3 vs. 4) His Halberd is deflected by the thick Pasta Armor, and the wizard (4 vs. 1) hits the conquistador in the chest with a linguini arrow! It pierces his armor, and the Spaniard clutches his chest as he falls backwards off the ship.

Ballestro fires a bolt at Delta! (6+1 vs. 1) The bolt flies straight through the weakest link in Delta's armor, penetrating his heart and exiting out his spine! The Big Daddy flies backwards from the impact and smashes into the water, sinking into the ocean from where he came...
Delta has died!

Artillero screams and smashes his musket at Lieutenant Colonel Alfred Daniel Wintle (5-1 vs. 3) His injuries cause his attack to be off the mark but his gun still smashes into the Lieutenant's Left Hand, breaking it!

Hernando Cortez thrusts his spear at Admiral Waverider. (2 vs. 4) The pony evades (6 vs. 5) and Cortez steps back as the hatchet is swung, but it still cuts into his neck. As Cortez holds his injury, Waverider advances and takes the offensive (6 vs. 4) and slashes Cortez's Liver through his armor, leaving the Spaniard to bleed on the deck! "You ponies think you can defeat a man? Show me what's really up your sleeves!" "~Weeee!~" Pinkie Pie cannonballs off the ship's Crow's Nest. (1 vs. 3) She lands in the water.

Hernando Cortez
Health: Light Chest Cut, Light Neck Cut, Liver Cut, Bleeding
Mood: ~En Guarde~

Spoiler: La Hispaniola (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Friendly NPCs (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Neutral NPCs (click to show/hide)

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1726 on: December 09, 2012, 08:52:14 pm »

TCM, you might want to lower the fatality rate of this game. Its kind of insane right now.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: December 09, 2012, 09:19:23 pm »

TCM, you might want to lower the fatality rate of this game. Its kind of insane right now.
Just the players, man. Besides, then you get in quicker, and the fatalities slow down.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: December 09, 2012, 09:20:04 pm »

((Nah, it's good, more or less. By the by, TCM, both the RPC and micro-uzi have been lost to the watery depths. Might want to remove them from RD's inventory.))

"Eh, I didn't need it anyways."

Run over to Cortez and stab him repeatedly with le katana.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: December 09, 2012, 09:27:33 pm »

Pastamanced sighed audibly.
"You guys have to be the worst familiars in the game. You don't help me, you don't help each other, you just run at the enemy. And hey! I made you armor! USE IT."
Send the Elemental to drain the life from the Ballestro, giving it to our most hurt ally. Fire spaghetti spears into the artillero.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 09:29:15 pm by Spinal_Taper »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: December 09, 2012, 09:47:51 pm »

So's the waitlist.

Also, there's no Twilight McWalkingBacket Sparkle to keep anyone alive, so that's just that.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: December 09, 2012, 09:52:50 pm »

True, but everyone seems to have forgotten about the way Teddy did his healing.
Sig! Onol

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1732 on: December 09, 2012, 10:36:13 pm »

So I was the thing keeping the team alive? Wonderful, I guess that means no Gaunt's for me.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1734 on: December 09, 2012, 11:39:09 pm »

((Actually, how many healing characters are there even? I count Twilight, Magicka Guy, newly added, but that's it.))
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: December 10, 2012, 12:05:28 am »

((DAMN YOU FD
Anyhow, all the characters COULD heal, they just need clever justification.))
Sig! Onol

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: December 10, 2012, 01:10:52 am »

((Let's give this self-healing bit a try))
Ya'll gotta be kidding me...
While the Spaniards are distracted by the Lunar Guards, Applejack will pull out a flask of Apple Family Hard Cider and take a swig to help stem the pain from her sword wounds.  After that, she'll charge right back into the fray and help cut down the rest of the Spanish Guards!
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1737 on: December 10, 2012, 04:13:47 pm »

((I'm sad. Merasmus wasn't acknowledged on the death list.  :'( Boo hoo.

Also, should Grimm and Baradine be removed from the waitlist for now? They don't seem to be, well, around.))
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1738 on: December 10, 2012, 05:23:34 pm »

((Actually, how many healing characters are there even? I count Twilight, Magicka Guy, newly added, but that's it.))

Characters with Magic, Intelligence or are a support Class can do healing. Any character can attempt healing other characters, but they'll be penalized as medicine is tricky business for a non-medic.

((I'm sad. Merasmus wasn't acknowledged on the death list.  :'( Boo hoo.

Also, should Grimm and Baradine be removed from the waitlist for now? They don't seem to be, well, around.))

I forgot I'll fix that. Yeah, I'm taking them off too.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1739 on: December 10, 2012, 05:30:01 pm »

((So if Mercer killed a medic he would lose the penalty right?))
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 05:36:10 pm by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 162