Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 320235 times)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 56: Of Gods & Giants)
« Reply #1935 on: February 14, 2013, 10:35:50 pm »

"Well, that was an interesting sight."
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 57, Part 1: Ballin')
« Reply #1936 on: February 20, 2013, 09:38:49 pm »

Chapter 57, Part 1: Ballin'

"Calling the blade!"
Take the blade useing TK.

Twilight Sparkle takes The General's Oversized Machete Blade as a reward, levitating it over to herself.

Al Capone picks up an AK47, and puts it in his suit. He looks over at his petrified arm and curses, before picking up the Cursed Machete.

The Old Spice Guy jumps to the clouds and makes it rain Old Spice! The Jamaicans cheer and then start coughing and gasping due to the mist of deodorant clogging their city.

Simon makes a request for a phone. He thinks he saw The Pastamancer with a cell, he should ask him.

Rainbow Dash takes a nap and has an awkward dream about Fluttershy and talking potatoes.

Applejack picks up the Heavy Machine Gun, an impressive task accomplished by her great strength. "Tis' weighs a bit more than a couple cattle, but it works. Now, where is my cider?"

The Pastamancer claims the Mobile Turret Parts. He should be able to make something of this.

Big Mac takes the Bandana. Unfortunately, it seems unenchanted.

Roland Deschain finds the battle of the Gods pretty interesting.

-----------

In the middle of their scavenging, the H.O.E.S. are teleported and healed instantly, then dropped into a pile on the middle of a great Lunar Battleship. Surrounding them is a fleet composed of many more ships, some long and foreboding with runways, others smaller but packed with cannons, missiles and other launch-able weapons. Before they can ask about their spontaneous teleportation, the party looks up to witness a huge starship floating in the air miles in front and above them in the atmosphere, visible by it's sheer size and glowy-ness.

"Go home you alien fascists!" Booms Lunar Republican Military Leader and Prime Minister Winston Churchill, from several amplified loudspeakers posted at the bow of the battleship. The starship responds:

"Stand down you insignificant sub-species! I am Tassadar, infused one of the Overmind, and none of your backwards military technology or your equine friends, Lunar Republic and Solar Celestian combined, will stop the conquest of your galaxy!" 

Churchill laughs. "You have only one ship, and while it may seem flashy, we have over twenty more! Conquer us? You and what army?"

"....well, I'll be fucked."

It looks grim now, the going up against a fleet of highly-advanced and sophisticated Protoss warships. This could be the end....

And then a voice, clear as day but louder than either the Englishman or the Protoss leader could conjure up.

"DIVINE HEAVENLY  ALL OUT FIREBALL FOURTH QUARTER COSMIC METEOR IMPACT OF SHIVA'S FIST INFINITE POWER DEMI-BULL CHICAGO SLAM DUNK!!!"

A giant aura of red sweeps across the entirety of Earth's atmosphere as a glowing star-like object flies over the Lunar Battleships. As the star sweeps over the sky above the H.O.E.S., it turns into a visage of Shiva. Shiva each of His 6 palms forward, which contain four legs, a torso and a head. Shiva disappears  and the body parts form into a singular being, which grows more and more life-like in shape, until it becomes a giant bull.

The bull roars and charges through the air at the Protoss fleet, leaving a trail of red sparkle behind it. It breaks the sound barrier several times, creating beautiful rainbow cones cascading through the sky like the great Arctic lights. The bull roars once more and crashes into Tassadar's ships, ripping through all it's defenses and hull like a child's finger penetrating bubble wrap, causing an orchestra of explosions to occur throughout it. The bull dissipates but it's vessel and caster continue to fly through the ruined ship.

Tassadar feels the ship rumble and quake with disaster, and stands up. At the same time the flying caster enters the room on his feet. He jumps, nearly scraping the ceiling. Tassadar looks up to see his opposition, and with no emotion but plenty of determination and prestige he inscribes his last words:

"Michael Jordan."

Michael dunks the ball.
He scores.
The impact destroys the entire flee.
The remains are cast back into the void of space.

Chicago Bulls: 1
Protoss: 0

Spoiler: H.O.E.S. (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Friendly NPCs (click to show/hide)

The second part of this turn will be posted tomorrow, which will include the Fourth Set of GM-created playable characters.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1937 on: February 20, 2013, 09:51:33 pm »

What the hell just happened.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1938 on: February 20, 2013, 10:19:50 pm »

"I...I...What the fuck just happned! I've never read about anything like this in my books its simply impossilbe,unreal,weird"
Twilight start jabbering madly for a while.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1939 on: February 20, 2013, 10:20:58 pm »

Logic.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1940 on: February 20, 2013, 10:33:54 pm »

the old spice.guy pores out a bottle of oldspice conditioner in trubute to the true manly man, eccoing his name through the past, garenteeing that he will be who he is destend to be.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1941 on: February 20, 2013, 11:15:59 pm »

((PROTOSS FLEET. TERRAN SHIPS. WHAT MADNESS IS THIS!?))

Nap.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1942 on: February 21, 2013, 12:42:56 am »

"What is it with these silly 'gods' and their tendency to always butt in? It's getting silly, I tell you."

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1943 on: February 21, 2013, 01:29:01 am »

uh on second thought, I think I've had enough to drink.  I'm jes gonna lie down for a while
((Hey TCM, could you please put the Heavy Machine Gun in my inventory?))
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1944 on: February 21, 2013, 06:29:19 am »

teddeh is watchin from the heavens q.q

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1945 on: February 21, 2013, 10:31:44 am »

Pastamancer watches the dunk, intrigued, before turning away and retreating to his room(?) on the ship.
"I think I just went full circle."

Biscuitlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1946 on: February 22, 2013, 01:45:35 am »

"Well if it's gone this far, there's no sense in stopping now, Lil Sis."
Big Mac takes out another bottle and proceeds to chuck down the content. While still looking bad ass with his Bandana.

TCM how could you do this to me. Rising my hopes up for an enchanted Bandana and then crushing them under your heartless hoof.

Samari45

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1947 on: February 22, 2013, 12:28:54 pm »

"Hey Patamancer, can I borrow your phone for a bit?"
Use pastamancer's phone to call Rossiu and have him bring Gurren

I'm assuming, TCM, that you would not allow me to combine with Winston Churchill's ship. Am I correct?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1948 on: February 22, 2013, 06:32:39 pm »

"Hey Patamancer, can I borrow your phone for a bit?"
Use pastamancer's phone to call Rossiu and have him bring Gurren

I'm assuming, TCM, that you would not allow me to combine with Winston Churchill's ship. Am I correct?
"Eh, go for it. I'd like it back though."
((But if you want to combine, don't you need Lagann?))

Samari45

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1949 on: February 22, 2013, 09:32:12 pm »

"Eh, go for it. I'd like it back though."
((But if you want to combine, don't you need Lagann?))

I have Lagann. Though It is currently combined with an airplane right now.
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 162