Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 321561 times)

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile

((*facepalm* Goddamn it, Assinine Sleeper. The fuck is wrong with you?))
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile

"Not all of us can shoot all that accurately with several bullets in their chest, Jesse."

Roland opens fire at Cole and Jesse in retaliation for his attack on the SWAT team.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 05:40:53 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile

Using the healing power of old spice, the oldspice guysprays al with a bottle of his strongest man brew.
"I need to remember to lable these things as more than just old spice."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile

Twilight smashes Jesse.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Samari45

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"It's time to finish this! Finishing Move!"
Giga...Drill...BREAKER!!(link)
Use Giga Drill Breaker to attack Jesse James.

Also, Thanks TCM for putting the video in there, but I think this one fits the situation better.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 11:40:14 pm by Samari45 »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"One Giga Drill isn't going to finish this, huh? I'll just have to use more than one then!"
Giga...Drill...MAXIMUM!!(link)
Use Giga Drill Maximum to attack every enemy at once.

Also, Thanks TCM for putting the video in there, but I think this one fits the situation better.

Wait, Simon has an "attack-every-enemy" ability?
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile

"Hey McCoy!  I heard you was a fan of explosives so I thought you might appreciate these!"
AJ  tosses a few of the Boss's Fragmentation Grenades towards Arthur McCoy
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

Samari45

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"One Giga Drill isn't going to finish this, huh? I'll just have to use more than one then!"

If you're letting me take attacks from the show, then yes. If not then I'll think of something else.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If you're letting me take attacks from the show, then yes. If not then I'll think of something else.

"Attack-every-enemy" is going to have to be an ability, so no.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Biscuitlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Big Mac squints his eyes.

"Well buck this. Ah don't even know anymore.
Babs y'all are good at bullying. Do yah worst. I'm going to do what ah'm best at."
(Apple Family Reunion)

While Big Mac bucks several Buckets full of Apples, while Babs Seed gives Jesse and Arthur the Wedgies of their lifes.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile

Big Mac squints his eyes.

"Well buck this. Ah don't even know anymore.
Babs y'all are good at bullying. Do yah worst. I'm going to do what ah'm best at."
(Apple Family Reunion)

While Big Mac bucks several Buckets full of Apples, while Babs Seed gives Jesse and Arthur the Wedgies of their lifes.
((I really need to catch up with Season 3. I watched the Pilot, about half One Bad Apple, and, like the first few minutes of Too Many Pinkie Pies, and got distracted by other stuff. Namely, Bay12.))
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((You didn't miss much considering the season was like 2.5 episodes long. Only important thing was the princessing.))

Samari45

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright, I changed my move for this turn. Would you like me to write up a character sheet for Gurren Lagann since it has separate abilities from Simon?

Biscuitlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I really liked Too many Pinkies. They embraced the dipshit cracy 4th-wall and natural law breaking abilities of Pinkie and went nuts with it. And keep calm and Flutter on was hilarious. All in all I think you should catch up. Except for Bad Apple.You didnt miss much there.))

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile

((I really liked Too many Pinkies. They embraced the dipshit cracy 4th-wall and natural law breaking abilities of Pinkie and went nuts with it. And keep calm and Flutter on was hilarious. All in all I think you should catch up. Except for Bad Apple.You didnt miss much there.))
((Thanks. I heard Keep Calm and Flutter On had the return of Discord, which was my favourite villain, so I'm excited for that, plus, I think that the song from Bad Apple has been one of my favourites so far from the series.))
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 162