Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 322352 times)

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile

"Ummm...excuse me?"
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

Miss, for an intellectual as you are prescribed to be you seem to have a remarkable deficiency in understanding foreign languages. Perhaps this is a result of a pseudo-dictatorial monarch, later diarch, exerting immense cultural control over all of the world and inundating rival nations with your cultural practices to such an extent that rival languages either never developed or shriveled and died. May I suggest a remedial course?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Oh, I apologies for my lack of understanding. Equestrians have only come into contact with humans recently and most are only familiar with the language known as English. I myself have stride Spanish and mandrain quite throughout and have a passing familiarly with Japanese, Italian and Greek but I have not heard tor language before. I assume it to be Swedish, judging from the name. I hope to be able to learn it some day.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Chapter 63: Or It's Just Black Friday

The H.O.E.S. continue their journey through the United States. Along the way, several things happen.

Several items are traded.

The Swedish Chef calls for an ally. (3) Tom says he'll come!...When he can make it.

Rainbow Dash (5) fixes her Lee Enfield.

Applejack and Dagoth Uthol hold several Apple-related discussions.

During one night on the trek, Twilight Sparkle tries stealing Jesse James's Guns from The Swedish Chef  while he sleeps. (3 vs. 5) He wakes up. They have a  wrestling fight. And then they end up cuddling together to sleep. Aww.

A couple weeks into the journey, the group comes to a oddly deserted urban town. "Where did everyone go?" comments Pastamancer as the H.O.E.S. walk through the eerie atmosphere. Simo Hayha peers down the street with his scope. "....Pahuksen! There's more of them than roaches! Everyone, get ready for a fight! I see-"

The roar of a horde cuts him short.

WARNING: SOUND! The Infected are attracted to extremely loud sounds. Thus, any large commotion, (explosion, car alarms, booming music, etc.) will attract additional Infected to the area of the source.

The Infected Army:

Infected Horde #1: No, not zombies. Those are lumbering, slow, dull creatures. The Infected are a mass of sprinting, angry flesh, fueled by what seems more like a rage to all living things rather than a desire to feed.
Health: 500/500 Infected

Infected Horde #2: They're everywhere!
Health: 500/500 Infected

Hunter: An agile Infected that easily scales vertical surface and can jump great distances. It pounces onto it's prey and tears them apart with it's feral claws.
Ensnarement: When the Hunter successfully gets a hold on a target, it can only attack it's target and it's target can only attack it back. The Hunter gets a +1 to attacking it's target during the ensnarement. It only ends if the target is killed , or if the Hunter is hit by a strong attack. The Hunter can be attacked by other party members during this.
Inventory: Hoodie
Health: Fine

Smoker: A tall Infected having two defining physical features: An inflation of skin on one side of it's face, and an absurdly long tongue. The Smoker stays on tall roofs, where it springs it's tongue at it's prey, wraps it around them, and then pulls them towards itself until they suffocate.
Ensnarement: When the Smoker successfully gets a hold on a target, it can only attack it's target and it's target can only attack it back. The Smoker gets a +1 to attacking it's target during the ensnarement. It only ends if the target is killed , or if the Smoker is hit by a strong attack. The Smoker can be attacked by other party members during this.
Smoke Cloud: When the Smoker if killed, it releases a cloud of thick smoke. If it is killed by a melee character, the smoke has a chance to hit them, and if successful gives them a -1 to all rolls next turn.

Boomer: An obese Infected covered in huge boils, used as containers for bile. The Boomer does not hunt prey directly, but it's bile attracts more zombies to a target.
Bile: If the Boomer successfully hits a target, he/she/it is covered in Boomer Bile. This causes an Infected Horde to appear and attack them the following turn. Also, the Boomer is a volatile enemy, make it easy to kill. When it is killed, it releases a large burst of Bile which covers anyone around it.

Witch: An odd Infected which just walks around, sobbing. It does not have to be fought, and can be avoided.
Rage!: If the Witch is provoked by someone, it will charge them with it's giant claws. In Rage, the Witch will get +1 to offensive rolls, and can not be stopped until it is killed. It will only attack whoever provoked it, and will ignore everyone else no matter what they do.

Charger: A towering hulk of an Infected with it's upper torso split into an incredibly underdeveloped, and proportionally overdeveloped sides. It attacks by charging it's prey, grabbing them and then smashing them into the groud.
Grab N' Pound: Works the same way Ensnarement does. If the Charger is successful, it gets a bonus +2 against it's target. If it misses, it loses it's next turn.

Jockey: A small, hunchback infected that runs around cackling. It jumps on the head of it's prey, and then proceeds to smash and tear at their faces.
Ensnarement: When the Jockey successfully gets a hold on a target, it can only attack it's target and it's target can only attack it back. The Jockey gets a +1 to attacking it's target during the ensnarement. It only ends if the target is killed , or if the Jockey is hit by a strong attack. The Jockey can be attacked by other party members during this.

Spitter: The Spitter is the Infected version of someone who only goes to Wal-Mart at 3:15 in the morning. It attacks it's prey by spewing acid.
Acid Spit: Acid Spit melts items, and does damage over time like fire. It does extra damage to incapacitated or immobile targets.
Acid Burst: Upon death, the Spitter's stomach explodes, releasing a large puddle of acid all around it.

One Infected charges through the crowd, towering above all and throwing other Infected aside just to get at it's prey faster. It is: The Tank.

Tank!
Current Thoughts: "RAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRR-"
Health: Dandy!

Spoiler: H.O.E.S. (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Friendly NPCs (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Neutral NPCs (click to show/hide)

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Well shit.))
Sig! Onol

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile

Cannenoli cocoon, throw down the turret. Cower.
"He's pretty big, guys. Any genius plans?"

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Buck! The dead are rising, get to better positions while I try to control them!"
Try to control Horde 1 with magic.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 10:04:13 am by mcclay »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

"Ah. This takes me back."

Dagoth Ur will Call Upon Allies - in this case Dagoth Rather, the Ascended Sleeper! Dagoth Uthol, meanwhile, will guard him, shooting any zombies who come near with fire and death, then punching them most severely.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 06:56:42 am by Harry Baldman »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Zombies. Tyst svenska mordet tid.

MR FOX. Vilseledande.

Quietly call Mr Fox (assuming the ability is still active, which the spoiler says it is) and get him to trick the Tank into attacking the Witch.
Remain quiet, choppitying anyone attacking me in the throat.
Sig! Onol

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile

"Well Buck me"

Set up the Heavy Machine Gun horizontally with the Pastamancer's turret.  Try to set up a defense perimeter before the Zambies notice us.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 01:42:55 am by GraveHaunter92 »
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile

"Aw hell..."

Throw a Molotov cocktail into the infected horde and run for it.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Biscuitlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Big Mac grins devilishly. Now thats more the kind of fight he could get accustomed to. Bucking the hell out of those guys. No fancy shenanigans like guns and Grenades this time around.

"Any genius plans?"

With an excited "EEEEYUP" He jumps right into the middle of the Zombie Horde #2 and bucks in every direction.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 01:07:49 pm by Biscuitlord »

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile

osm does his thing. he takes off one of his towels and dawns his hat. he pull off anoth and equips his (random gun type here) and fires it at the larger of the two hords.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile

Simo Hayha climbs up into a defensive position, while taking aim with his Mosin-Nagant at the special infected in case they jump upon his allies.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 04:06:56 am by ansontan2000 »
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We missing anyone?
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 162