Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 322314 times)

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile

So, same deal as last year; I'll be in the mountains for the next 2 weeks, so it's pretty unlikely I'll be able to write up a turn anytime during that period. I hope you guys will stay want to play in that time period.  :P
I'm not going anywhere.  Besides, you still owe us that Death Race remember? :D
Enjoy your vacation!
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

Who we waiting on?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Who we waiting on?

Big Mac, Dashie and Old Spice.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Biscuitlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You would think Big Mac wouldnt be the first choice for a stealth Mission. But you would be wrong. He can just stand in plain field of view saying "Eeyup." and nobody thinks twice about it until he suddenly breaks your neck.

So Big Mac just stands there on the field where the Scout is coming for the H.O.E. disguised in his unremarkebleness. Once the scout is nearer the red stallion bucks him so hard in the face that it breaks his neck.... But in a silent way.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile

You would think Big Mac wouldnt be the first choice for a stealth Mission. But you would be wrong. He can just stand in plain field of view saying "Eeyup." and nobody thinks twice about it until he suddenly breaks your neck.

So Big Mac just stands there on the field where the Scout is coming for the H.O.E. disguised in his unremarkebleness. Once the scout is nearer the red stallion bucks him so hard in the face that it breaks his neck.... But in a silent way.

The NPC way of surprise killing
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

By the Nine Divines there's been a murder!

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Stop right there Criminal scum!
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pay the court a fine or serve your sentence!  You're stolen goods are now forfeit!
Pay
Jail
Pay with Blood

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pay the court a fine or serve your sentence!  You're stolen goods are now forfeit!
Pay
Jail
Pay with Blood
I take a third option snap guards neck take armor and replace him on the force 
My Sig

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile

Pay
Jail
Pay with Blood
I take a third option snap guards neck take armor and replace him on the force

You shoot to the top by way of your rather unconventional replacement methods. Congratulations. You are now the entire police force. Good luck with the criminal problem!
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

recruit new guards from some of the people I meet adventuring and bribe the criminals to leave the city alone till I have some new guards.
My Sig

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dashie dashie dash.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Chapter 68: I Never Sleep, Cuz-...

"So, a mission requiring subtlety? I believe I can help with that. I need but take a nice nap. Unless you need me for something else, my dear n'wah... friends." Dagoth Ur stretches and walks into the nearby trees, looking for a nice place to lay down. And what luck! Someone has left out as nice hammock, blanket and pillow included, between two firm elms. Dagoth hops on, relaxing with his arms behind his head. Dagoth Uthol leans on one of the trees as his superior takes a nap. Ur closes his eyes...
His mind travels through the air in a extra-sensory wave of consciousness, penetrating the walls of the house silently. Outside a locked metal door sits the Head Guard, sitting on a small chair. The energy of Dagoth reaches him. (5 vs. 2) The Guard's eyes turns blank. He begins foaming at the mouth, seizing at his neck. But this is a battle of wills he is definitely losing.

Swedish Chef calls for Mr. Fox! (4) MR. FOX INBOUND: NEXT TURN.

Twilight Sparkle casts a Magic Stealth Field! (6) Hooray! If anyone in the H.O.E.S. messes up on their stealth attack this turn, they will be unnoticed by the enemy!

Al Capone cracks his knuckles. "So we gots to keep it down hea, huh? Great, an' I'll cap any guy dat SQUEALS!" He hunkers down, stepping silently to the stables like the time he slipped Joey The Rat's throat. Man, good times. He pushes open the stable doors slowly, peering inside. He finds the Stablehand bent over a stable, feeding a horse. Capone nudges forward slowly, taking his Cursed Machete out of his coat. (5 vs. 4-1) Sensing something behind him, the Stablehand turns around only for a blade to end up straight in his right shoulder-blade. He falls to the ground, dropping his Pitchfork, as his back starts turning to stone.

"Stealth huh?  I reckon I'll hold onto ma gats just in case..." Applejack puts her guns away in her ad hoc holsters as she stealthy stealths her way to the fields to the West. Hiding behind the fence, she observes the first Sweeper swinging his flashlight over the crops. The pony pulls her lasso out, wrangling it in her teeth. (4 vs. 3-1) Sentry #1 yawns, not finding anything interesting in the fields. He then feels something yank around his throat. He's pulled to the ground, the Lasso tightening around his neck as he desperately pulls it off.

"Why's everyone hiding and trying to be Solid Bond? The sneakiest way into a place is being in plain sight. Pastamancer harnesses his pasta powers into creating a noodley costume. (5) He makes a very suitable chef outfit, robes, funny hat and mustache. Putting them on, he walks right up to the plantation front. The porch Guards look at him, "What's your business here stranger?" "I am ze' Chef, Doctor Von Monsieur I'mnotanactuallychefimreallygoingtosneakintoyourhouseandthenyouallaregoingtodie Ramsey." The Guards look at each other. "Sounds about right, head on in." The Pasta wizard grins and walks into the house.

Near where Dagoth Ur is sleeping, Simo Hayha scales up a tree and sits upon a sturdy branch near the top. He swings his legs over the sides, holding his Mosin Nagant in one hand and fishing a silencer out of his coat with the other. He combines the two items and then puts the scope to his eye, ready to finish off any signs of trouble.

Scout is walking along the path in front of the plantation, bored. "Man, I really wish my shift was over so I could go home and finish my Digimon/Inglorious Basterds crossover. Hey look, a horse!" He walks up to a seemingly normal horse, except for the fact that he was red and had big-ass anime eyes. Big Mac looked at the Scout. "I'm just a regular horse. Eeyup." (3 vs. 2-1) "Huh, I guess so. Bye." The Scout turns around, and then's when the stallion launches at him, bucking him in the ass. Not quite the head, but you get what you can get.

"Hey Old Spice dude, I'm bored, can we go somewhere cool?"
"Absolutely, follow me!"
Desertion to Awesomeland!

The Stealth Field wears off.

Guard #1 and Guard #2 have meaningful discussion.
".....You wanna' make out?"
"That's gay."
"No it's not."
"Oh."

Sweeper #1 has a meaningful time trying to pull a Lasso off his jugular. (5-1 vs. 1) With a great tug, he pulls it off of his head. He rolls onto his stomach, gasping as air returns to his body. He scrambles up, (6 vs. 1-1) and then a silent sniper bullet turns his brain into an M-80.

Sweeper #2 looks around the field for any signs of danger. (3) No danger yet. He starts swinging his gun around and making shooting noises.

Overwatch looks out the window with his scope. (1) He spots an enemy! (3-1 vs. 2-1) He shoots, breaking the glasses and managing to hit Sweeper #2 in the toe! The man on the ground falls down, rolling in pain. "....whoops."

Sentry #1 walks around the dining room table, peering out the windows occasionally into the distance. He looks over his shoulder as he watches the chef lay down some pasta meals on the dining room table. He walks up to the chef, "Listen sir, I was wondering if you cook some spaghetti, what the right temperature to-" (6 vs. 4-1) A Spaghetti Spear to the abdomen. The Confederate Sentry falls on his face, crawling for the doorway, wheezing.

Sentry #2 is in the basement. "Man's it's cold in here."

Stablehand lunges for his Pitchfork. (6) He grabs it with his unpetrified arm region, tossing the pointy end at Al Capone. (1-1 vs. 6) Somehow it ends up in his face.

The Patrol makes his way around the plantation, noticing something in the trees nearby. (6) He walks to the section only to find the Dagoths occupying it. Without hesitation he raises his Kalashnikov before they see him. (6-1+1 vs. 3) Dagoth Uthol gets three shots to the headpiece.
Dagoth Uthol is dead!
As Ur slumps down onto a tree, dissipating into otherworldly material, The Patrol runs up to the napping Dagoth Ur. (6-1+1 vs. 1) The Patrolman smashes his rifle butt into Ur's mask several times, awaking him from his demonic slumber. He then empties out a half of his rifle clip or so on the king's body, riddling it with bullets that go through him and put holes into the hammock he lays on. At this point, Ur attempts to defend himself, but the patrol smacks on the head with his flashlight. He runs towards the plantation afterwards, leaving Ur to die in his own spot of blood and pain. (Fatally Wounded: Will be next turn unless given extreme emergency attention.

The Scout, while alerted that something very wrong is happening, is also having to deal with a Big Macintosh. (4-1 vs. 6) From the ground, he tries shooting at the stallion with his Hunting Rifle, but Big Mac steps on the rifle stock. "Nope." (4 vs. 1-1) Big Mac pushes his hoof through the Scout's forehead and out the back of his brain.

Just as the Patrol gets past the trees, he gets surrounded by the Kingston SWAT Team! (5 vs. 2-1) He speeds up, as he didn't feel like dealing with armored Jamaican on this particular night. It doesn't matter, because buckshot hits his spinal cord, tearing it apart as he falls mid-run to the ground in a spinning heap.

The Head Guard stops struggling, and immediately hears gunfire going off. Realizing the plantation must be under siege, he runs for the alarm. (5) Getting into the master study, the guard practically leaps onto the desk in his action of smashing a glass case with his fist onto a circular red button. Soon, the air is filled with the sounds of a crying siren.

The Alarm has been Raised!
Confederate Army Arriving Next Turn!

-Head Guard-
The leader, also the only one with any actually military training.
Health: Fine

Spoiler: Plantation Guard (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: H.O.E.S. (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Friendly NPCs (click to show/hide)

First person to finish the reference of this Chapter's name gets a cookie. :3

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile

Heal my Team and teleport to those hostages.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 162