Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 319978 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Chapter 73: These Colors Come Back)
« Reply #2310 on: December 13, 2013, 10:54:55 pm »

So, guess who lost the turn again?
Should up tomorrow. I'll try hard. Really!

Guess I should give a sneak peek:

Dagoth Ur is bad at magic healing. The Swedish Chef and Al Capone are writhing on the ground in agony. Altria is able to design an improvised prosthetic. Twilight's magic reveals Lee's true form!
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Chapter 74: Old Dog, New Tricks)
« Reply #2311 on: December 15, 2013, 10:41:55 pm »

Chapter 74: Old Dog, New Tricks

Dagoth Ur contemplates the offer of General Lee. Indecisively, the lord of chaos shrugs, "Not sure what that was about, but I believe I will simply roll with it, as the vernacular goes." Ur descends from the roof-top and lands adjacent to the wounded Swedish Chef. Ur kneels down by the viking, "Do not fret, I have the perfect healing spell." (2) A photograph of a duck lands on the chef's face. "Perhaps that's the wrong spell."

Gary Motherfucking Oak does the manly thing and supports capitulation. "I'm up for surrender if you guys are. On an unrelated note, anybody have a spare leg or some crutches?" He lamely swings his left leg, which has been cleanly cut off at the knee.

"Hmm...Nah." Applejack is quick with her decision, and utilizes the lull in the battle to rebuild her previously dismantled Heavy Machine Gat Nest O' Death En' Gravy(TM). (3) Tampering with the complex mechanism of the Heavy Machine Gat results in A.J. spending all of her time on unjamming her gun, with not even a second left to build up defensive fortifications before the actual fighting begins.

The Swedish Chef waves Dagoth Ur away, as he already had the perfect cure for any ailment: A fresh jar of mayonnaise. It didn't actually heal wounds, but the mighty substance was enough to sharpen one's willpower until they could bypass any sort of pain or injury. The Chef rose to his feet, still bleeding and mangled, and managed to limp his way over to General Lee. Producing the mighty Ad-Hoc Clipboard Questionnaire, the chef asks the General, Hey Lee. Mind filling out this form detailing what you'd want as a meal to seal the deal if we take it? Lee stares at the Swedish Chef with a piercing gaze, his pupils seemingly inhuman. Before the Swede can react, the General draws his out his pistol and fires a shot point-black. (3 vs. 5) The bullet embeds itself in the center of the chef's resilient beard, the velocity of the bullet singes his facial hair, nearly catching it on fire. "NO, MY ONLY WEAK POINT!"

Al Capone looks over his broken arm. "Son of a bitch got my arm." (4) Capone grabs a nearby tablecloth and wraps it around his arm, not fixing the damage, but alleviating the pain. He turns his head to see The Swedish Chef receiving a bullet right in the beard. This prompts the gangster to charge General Lee with his AK47 and Tommy Gun at the same time. (1 vs. 3) The tactic is flashy, but is only accurate enough to hit the general area around Lee, not his actually body. (2 vs. 5) The Confederate general fires a second bullet, this one piercing right through Capone's hat, knocking it right off his head. "Ah no, mah' fuckin' hat!"

The Pasta Wizard leaves the house with his Pasta Spoon tucked under his left armpit, the Automated Turret under his right, looking and smelling like he'd just had an affair with Miss Mary Jane. The red-eyed magician pointed his spoon at Lee threateningly, "I'd kill you, but sometimes you just have to think that the universe is huge and you're just a piece of it but the universe is also so small that you're more than everything and you might even the universe itself. Woah. That's some deep shit man." (4) The Wizard plops his turret down before encasing himself in a shell of solid linguini.

"THIS is my answer!" Like the other mare, Twilight Sparkle doesn't waver from her original ideology one bit as she launches a wall of solid flame at General Lee, and his horse in particular. (3 vs. 5) Lee snaps the reins of his horse, and the majestic equine is able to leap cleanly over the fireball, which sails past the Confederate harmlessly and makes impact on the side of a tree. At this point, Lee climbs down from his horse. "I didn't expect such petty stubbornness from y'all, and it's come to mah' attention that you won't even give me proper consideration. How unfortunate."
Lee rips the top portion of his uniform, leaving his torso suddenly bare. His torso is an extremely solid, well-built firm muscle, even including six-pack abdomens. His flesh is deep and full, certainly not anything one would expect. "With my new genetic modifications under the Celestian powers, I have not only been able to regain my youth, but become even more fit than ever possible! The whole group of y'all are so impetuous! Your punishment is imminent!"
(2) Twilight is too distracted by Lee's unabashedly hot body to perform her healing spell.

In the meantime, Simo Hayha sneaks back into the house, taking up a sniper position in the attic upstairs, propping his Mosin-Nagant through an open windowsill. Down below, he witnessed the speech of General Lee. A military-political figurehead giving a speech to an audience while a sniper assassin watched him through a scope. It was almost straight out of a catalog of infamous events in modern history. (3 vs. 6) The shot goes off, and a clump of dirt explodes next to Lee. Must have been wind interference or something. Lee glances upwards at the sniper spot. (3 vs. 1) Lee spins his pistol around his right index finger, before gripping the gun in both hands and returning a shot. The bullet slides right next to Hayha's head, blowing his right ear clean off. The sniper falls on his black, clutching at the sudden gaping hole in his head.

Altria Pendragon is the one to dismiss Gary's wishes of surrender. "We aren't surrendering. And given that threat, are we really trespassing on their, how is it termed, 'nation' here? Anyhow, hold still. I'll tend to your leg." (5) It's a brutal and tender process with the Pokemon trainer's condition, but Altria improvises to manufacture nearby equipment into a wooden prosthetic leg for Gary. "We musn't give up, there's still a lot more to accomplish."

The Elite Kingston S.W.A.T. Team encircles General Lee, attempting to overpower him in sheer numbers. (5 vs. 1) Lee smirks, as if having some sort of brilliant hand, when he suddenly is hit in the left knee by shotgun spread, then takes a 3-round burst of machine gun fire to the back, and a shotgun round to the chest, accompanied by a single MPSK bullet to the forehead. It's anticlimactic as the great general falls flat on his back. The team lingers around the body, before breaking off to perform other duties. At this point, Lee gets to his feet, no worse looking than if he was just recovering from a stumble.

The Automated Turret designates General Lee as a new target. (2 vs. 1) The turret manages to pelt him a few times, before he begins giving off a strange blew aura. The weapon system of the turret suddenly jams temporarily.

Mr. Tom runs at General Lee, clutching a stick of dynamite. (4 vs. 2) He flings it at the Confederate General, and it goes off right at his feet. Lee goes flying through the air, and somehow performs a recovery back-flip and lands at on the top of the barn.

Soldiers fire upon General Lee. (4 vs. 4) They miss.

The Spaghetti Elemental hovers to the top of the barn next to Lee, attacking him with it's Shotgun. (5 vs. 1) The blast catches Lee right in the jaw. He goes flying back off the shed, falling fifty feet or so into the burning field behind the barn.

"MACHO MAN!" As if part of some coordinated attack, Macho Man Randy Savage leaps off the barn roof after Lee. (4 vs. 1) He lands elbow-first into Lee's sternum. The general's body jerks in reaction before settling down.

General Lee stares into the night sky for a few seconds, Macho Man Randy Savage laying next to him, cradling his elbow. "Damn brother, I've got to admit, you've got one hard chest. What sort of exercises have you been working with?" (2 vs. 5) Lee stands up, pulling a sword out of his pants and swinging at the Macho Man. The wrestler stumbles back, "Hey! Chill man, okay?!" Lee doesn't appear amused. "I am a five-star general of the greatest station on Earth, and you buffoons treat me as an equal? How dare you!"

Macho Man leaps forward at Lee, (5 vs. 1) seizes him by the neck, and hoists him into the air. Lee drops his sword on the soil of the field, struggling as Macho Man constricts his windpipe. "You've got a serious power trip problem man!" Macho Man choke-slams Lee, slamming him right back into the ground. "Don't you know when to toss in the towel?"

Lee stands back up again. (4 vs. 5) He swings at Macho Man with giant hooks, hooks that Macho Man can tell are far stronger than any human had the ability to muster. Even with the strength difference, Randy Savage had decades of hand-to-hand combat experience on General Lee, and thus was able to duck and weave under his strikes. As Lee stumbled after performing particularly big Haymaker, Macho Man launched a counter attack, (6 vs. 5) and smashed the underside of Lee's jaw with an uppercut. The General's head twisted upwards, and he feel backwards stiff as a board. Macho Man panted, sweating profusely. "Just stop! It's over, no matter how many fancy magical mumbo-jumbo pony steroids you take, you'll always be General Lee! You can get all the muscles and toughness you want, but you're spirit is the same as anyone else! You lost your damn war, and you're trying to lose it a second time! Tap out already!"

General Lee stood up again, wiping his lip. Macho Man sighed deeply, resuming his fighting stance. (5 vs. 1) Lee came in with a punch to the stomach, and Macho Man was prepared to block it. Just a simple-

*Swwch*

Lee's punch connected, even with Macho Man blocking it. The wrestler looked downwards; where Lee's regular arm should have been, was some sort of arm-shaped metallic spike that had gone through Macho Man's block, piercing through his arm, and into deep into his stomach. Lee withdrew his morphed blade from Macho Man, letting the wrestler fall onto his back, bleeding profusely. When he attempted to speak, he only made a bubbling sound as blood exited his mouth. The blade on Lee's arm changed back into flesh.

Lee shook his head as he went off to the side, retrieving his sword. "Foolishly underestimating the powers that be. Speaking as if you know anything boy. I'm going to deal with the rest of your unit. I believe you to be strong though, and I think you'll still be alive when I come back here. At that point, if you'd like to be forgiven of your sins, you will be healed and become a great warrior of the Confederate Army. The choice is yours."

The General began casually walking back to the farm, leaving Macho Man potentially for dead in the middle of a burning field.

Lee confronted the H.O.E.S. once more, the bullet holes and bruises all over his body now mysteriously missing. He let out a hearty laugh as he swung his sword absently. He shouted into the sky above:

"Is this what you're combating me with Luna, a few crusty mares and a handful of rag tag hooligans? I've become far more powerful than any mortal could dream of! The Confederacy will become red once more with the blood our enemies!"

Spoiler: H.O.E.S. (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Friendly NPCs (click to show/hide)

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2312 on: December 15, 2013, 10:57:55 pm »

YOUR MEAL IS PAIN!

Lee's death is Taking Too Much Time!
Then shoot him with Roland's Dad's guns.
Then embed several Bowie knives in his testicles.
Then whack him with the spoon a few times.

((I probably can't do all those actions in the same turn, can I?))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2313 on: December 15, 2013, 11:10:33 pm »

YOUR MEAL IS PAIN!

Lee's death is Taking Too Much Time!
Then shoot him with Roland's Dad's guns.
Then embed several Bowie knives in his testicles.
Then whack him with the spoon a few times.

((I probably can't do all those actions in the same turn, can I?))

I can combine it into one big attack, but you won't be able to do everything unless you roll a 6. For example, if you roll a 4, you'll use 'Too Much Time!' and then shoot him, and nothing else.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2314 on: December 15, 2013, 11:14:15 pm »

((Ah okay.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2315 on: December 16, 2013, 02:32:16 am »

"*gulp* Aw heck, WE GOTTA MAN DOWN OVER THERE!"
AJ hoists up her Heavy Machine Gat and runs back across the field to where Lee's at.

"Let's see how ya like this!"

AJ hurls two of the Boss's grenades at General Lee, and unloads the entirety of her Heavy Machine Gat ammo at him
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2316 on: December 16, 2013, 02:34:46 am »

((Did General Lee just become The Senator from Metal Gear Rising?))

((https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiufQbeA9Sk))
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2317 on: December 16, 2013, 09:18:52 pm »

Lee rips the top portion of his uniform, leaving his torso suddenly bare. His torso is an extremely solid, well-built firm muscle, even including six-pack abdomens. His flesh is deep and full, certainly not anything one would expect.
((Oh gods. O_o))

Thrice-crusted luck. This won't turn out well if you're under genetic manipulation. How can you beat something at that size?

"Alright you all, keep quiet and stay here. If in doubt, barricade any entrance -- give way for yourselves, and unless there is another exit out of this location and not into open field, then stay put. Unless we can sneak off as the others keep the general occupied, I see nothing else but staying in place here and hoping that he doesn't turn into more of an an uncouth lout to directly attack this area. Does anyone here know an alternate path?"

Ask hostages/anyone familiar if we can move them away from the...building.

"If not, then I'll join the battle."

Join the battle--anaylze Lee's tactics and strengths; try to spot any weaknesses on him.
Either he's drawing power from somewhere, or his 'miraculous' healing powers are taken from a quick metabolic rate.
What did they do to him?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 09:30:08 pm by Tiruin »

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2318 on: December 16, 2013, 09:46:51 pm »

Take out the revolver instead and take another shot.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2319 on: December 17, 2013, 02:43:48 am »

"Hm... perhaps I can help someone else, then!"

Give General Lee a Present From House Dagoth! Watch him become horribly misshapen and not very good-looking at all!

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2320 on: December 17, 2013, 06:13:48 am »

"What a dick!"

Patch up my ear wound, and take a carefully aimed shot at Lee's crotch.
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2321 on: December 18, 2013, 04:29:22 pm »

"Daaaaamn, bro... That was awesome!"
Though nobody could see it by virtue of the pasta shell, the Spaghetti Summoner was flipping out.
"You got shot like, like, 50 times, man. Aww, dude, sick! Why are we even fighting, man? You're freaking awesome! Let's just, like,  chill out, we don't need to fight, man."
He stepped out, the remainder of his stash in hand.
>>Target
>>General Lee
>>Action
>>Use
>>Target
>>High Quality Kush

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2322 on: December 18, 2013, 05:42:53 pm »

The turn in which: The Heroes Did Jack All And The NPCs All Rolled High.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2323 on: December 18, 2013, 05:54:18 pm »

"Woohoo, peg leg! All I need now is an eyepatch. Anyhow, Lee, fuck your shit." Call in the Bitchmobile to run that sucker over, then have Blastoise sit on him, hard.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2324 on: December 18, 2013, 07:53:14 pm »

The turn in which: The Heroes Did Jack All And The NPCs All Rolled High.
Yeah the swat is basically the most competent of the HOES
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.
Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 162