Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 319171 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Chapter 77: YOOOOOOOOOO)
« Reply #2400 on: May 18, 2014, 02:00:29 am »

Chapter 77: YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Dagoth Ur incurs his Present from House of Dagoth upon the Klan Assassin! Before the Assassin can tread a step towards the H.O.E.S., a feeling of dread and nausea seizes his body. (6 vs. 5) He falls to the ground, seizing as the dark magic begins to take over his bodily form. He scratches at his back and legs as they turn a sickly, decayed cover, rolling around on the ground, flailing like a starfish on meth. If he simply gives in, the corruption would overtake his entire being and turn him into a mindless minion of Dagoth's.

Applejack climbs aboard an ad-hoc pile of crates. "Yeah right!  'Am Orange but I'm still more Southern than any of you bed-sheet wearing varmints, and I'm about to prove it!" Right as she speaks, the Armored Kar comes round the corner. Applejack grins and pulls the Heavy Machine Gat from Hammerspace, readying the chamber and unloading her bullet swarm upon it. "YEEEEE-HAW!" (4 vs. 6-2) The Kar gets peppered with a few shots, before making a sharp turn, ducking behinds some brick buildings for cover. "Y'all finished already?"

"YOU KNOW NOTHING OF THE REAL WHITE MAN." Swedish Chef declares this as he takes his Knife and Fork out, charging The Imperial Wizard to out-Caucasian in a duel to the death. (2 vs. 6) Too Much Time! But not enough time, as the Wizard rising into the air was not part of the Chef's plan at all. (3 vs. 1) The Wizard casts a spell, hitting the Swede dead center in the chest with a single lightning strike! The Chef falls to the ground as the sound of thunder emits from his position, a searing hole now in his shirt.
Mr. Tom lights a Firebomb, tossing it into Klan Mob 1! (2 vs. 4) The Molotov explodes about twenty feet from the nearest Klan member, starting a meager fire before dissipating. (1 vs. 2) Before he can face the unadulterated torture of dozens of angry white supremacists, Mr. Tom ducks into the town Post Office.

Al Capone swaggers forth, "Ey, I heards about yous and your lynchin', but I can proves to ya I can do it better." Al pursues the ever-popular pastime of throwing a Molotov Cocktail into a Mob of KKK. (4 vs. 2) This one manages to land farther in, and what do you know, incendiary weapons are great to use against tightly packed hordes of guys in loose, flammable clothing. Capone watches them burn, rubbing the underside of his chin with thumb as the heat radiates onto his body.

"Do you think that stick figure counts as a minority?" asks Pastamancer, wondering aloud on the matter of how the Klan would initial judge him, though it probably wouldn't be favorable after they realize he's set up a bunch of artillery aimed in their general direction.
Spaghetti Elemental is sent out for medical duty.

"What is this heresy? Judgement on color? There was a better people who held the symbols you hold today, and they also stood for something logical!" Altria Pendragon draws her blade and runs through the sea of enemies, effortlessly deflecting the blows as they are brought down upon her, as she seizes on the opportunity to attack a Klan Official. She sets upon the Kountry Hunter as he loads shells into his shotgun. (1 vs. 3) Caliburn whizzes through the air, aiming for the hunter's hands, but he backs up, leaving Altria off-balance as he aims the barrel down onto her. (2 vs. 4) He lets a blast loose and Altria ducks as a spread of bullets hits a wall behind her.

Gary Motherfucking Oak gives Altria Pendragon back-up by sending out Scyther! The flying Pokemon descends upon the Kountry Hunter, swiping at him with its large claws. (3 vs. 3) The hunter quickly aims at Scyther, who is forced to change flight direction to avoid a storm of lead that sails through the air. Kountry Hunter curses and loads more two shells into his gun.

"FIRE." Twilight Sparkle creates a giant ring of fire around the H.O.E.S.! It quickly dissipates due to the amount of magic required to maintain it, though not all is lost, as the ring of fire was able to catch the attention of someone!

Johnny Cash appears!

(5 vs. 6)

Johnny Cash begins rocking out!

"Oh man, it's Johnny Cash!"
"Hell yeah, I love Johnny Cash!"
"Johnny, can I get an autograph?!"

The Man in Black curses and throws down his guitar as he realizes the KKK loves his music, unfortunately. He proceeds up to Twilight, putting a hand upon her head. "Next time, get them someone they won't like. Hendrix maybe? Or a rapper? Well, call me when I can actually ruin some fuckers day." He disappears as quickly as he had came.

Klan Mob #1 surrounds the Post Office containing Mr. Tom. "YOU GET OUT HERE OTHERWISE WE'LL TORCH THIS DAMN BUILDING BOY!" Tom makes no response, clutching a stick of dynamite right by him. (6 vs. 3) One of the Klansmen throws his torch into the building, causing the mob to erupt in cheers. Tom watches as the fire spreads, eating up the wooden environment. Taking his bets, he curses and runs for the emergency exit, as it looks devoid of the Klan. Just as he bursts through the door however, two of them are waiting for him, and they pincer him with their pitchforks; one lodged into his stomach while the other pierces through his hip. They retrieve their bloodied weapons and chortle, leaving Tom dying in a pool of his own blood.

Klan Mob #2 runs after Al Capone, not giving him a chance to fix another firebomb. After a bit, the mobsters gets out of breath, not having the greatest of all physiques. He turns around, duel-wielding both his Tommy Gun and AK47, a new signature style of his. (6 vs. 5) The Mob stops in their tracks and turns around, retreating, though not all of them are fast enough to get behind cover before Capone starts shooting, bullets flying through multiple Klanspeople. By the time his ammo runs dry, hundreds of more white-sheeted bodies lie beneath him. Capone puts his guns down, lighting a new cigarette.

Klan Assassin feels overcome with the poison, as he looks towards Dagoth Ur. How did the assassin know it was Ur poisoning him? Perhaps it was just intuition, as years of being a hardened killer had trained him to instinctively know who else was a killer. Maybe it was his perception and knowledge, like he recognized that only a man with Ur's mask could perform this feat. Or could have even been the fact that Ur was dancing around him, singing a song asking the assassin to get corrupted faster. Seeing it as the only way to stop the spell, the Assassin lunges for the anti-God. (4+1 vs. 1) Dagoth Ur feels a hand wrap around his shoulder as a sharpened dagger stabs in the stomach many times. A lot of times, many more than would be to kill a mortal man, prompting Dagoth Ur to shout, "STOP STABBING ME! JESUS. I GET IT! ENOUGH." The Assassin listens to Ur's plea, though not before smashing his mask with the blunt handle of the blade, leaving Dagoth on the floor, groaning and bleeding.

As Al Capone reloads his weapons, the Klan Stormtrooper #1 sets onto him, opening fire with his own Tommy Gun! (2 vs. 3) The bullets light up Al's fight, making him dance his way over to a tree where he can wait out the rest of the drum. When Al hears the Stormtrooper's gun click, he peeks out of the corner, returning the favor with a Tommy Gun attack. (2 vs. 1) A single bullet skims the Stormtrooper's torso before he dives to the ground, hiding beneath the following machine-gun flurry of shots. Capone stops shooting when he realizes he can't get a good shot on his target.

Klan Stormtrooper #2 raises his gun, aiming to shoot Applejack off her throne of crates. (2 vs. 1) He blasts at her, being an overall terrible shot, though he does clip her hoof. AJ cursed and looked at her injured limb, she'd need a manicure from Rarity to fix this up. (4 vs. 1) Fortunately, she still has the Machine Gat out, and so the Earth Pony fired back with a much heavier firearm. The Klan Stormtrooper runs for it, weaving through the bullets until one catches him in the lower back, and he falls to the ground. He crawls, dragging his gun with him to cover under the machine gun fire.

Kountry Hunter finishes with his weapon, and again tries to blast Altria Pendragon away with a barrel blast. (1 vs. 6) *Click* The hunter looks at its weapon in disbelief, as now was a pretty inopportune time to jam. (3 vs. 6) Altria slices at the gun, but the Kountry Hunter yanks it away, and assumes a new strategy as he begins running towards the houses for cover.

The Korrupt Kop ascends onto Twilight Sparkle. "The Klan finds you guilty! You're under arrest you ugly abomination!" He goes for the Handcuffs (6 vs. 5) and successfully gets them around her back legs, tying them together! The Kop shoves Twilight onto her back, preventing her from standing. "Stay where you are pony girl, unless you want a beatin'!"

The Armored Kar turns down the street, as it sees the Spaghetti Elemental soaring around, trying to locate a wounded companion. The Machinegun Turret is aimed at the pasta element. (4 vs. 3) The Elemental zooms away, but it gets hit several times, bits and pieces of pasta falling from its figure.

As the Pastamancer finishes his artillery set-up, Knight #1 leaps over a nearby fence, his horse whinnying. (6 vs. 4) Before the Pastamancer can conjure up a spell to retaliate, a Broadsword tears away at his left leg, dropping the Pastamancer to his fight. The Knight holds his sword in the air as victory over his wounded opponent.

The second Knight rides after the Swedish Chef! (5 vs. 3) As Swedish Chef stands back up and stares astoundingly at the levitating The Imperial Wizard, a giant lance crashes into his Right Arm, tearing a huge hole in it. The Chef is thrown to the ground, "FUCK! THAT'S ME COOKING ARM!"

Elite Kingston S.W.A.T. Team opens fire on Klan Stormtrooper #1! (3 vs. 4) His cover provides too good, and he actually manages to return fire! (6 vs. 4) His rain of high-caliber machinegun fire actually manages to take a few S.W.A.T. members out, as the bullets pierce their armor, sending them to the ground.

Automated Turret swivels around and fires upon Knight #2! (1 vs. 2) It manages to shoot near the Knight, but his swiftness on horseback is a bit too much. (4 vs. 1) The Knight stabs his Lance through the turret, and it makes a sad noise as it malfunctions, sparks flying from its internal computers.

Soldiers shoot at Klan Mob #2! (4 vs. 3) They're combined fire takes down a handful.

Spaghetti Elemental finds Dagoth Ur to be the most badly wounded. (4) It manages to stop the bleeding, at least the worst of it, for now.

The Imperial Wizard looks at the Swedish Chef disapprovingly. "Such fine Aryan blood wasted on a brute and imbecile. Maybe your bloodline is tainted, and it is my duty to remove those who are tainted from our race. Begone you false white, to the damnest of hells I send you!" (2 vs. 5) Suddenly charged up with energy, the chef rolls out of the way as a fiery rock slams itself into the ground where he once laid. (4 vs. 3) The Chef jumps up and delivers a flying uppercut! It simply catches the Wizard in the shoulder, but takes him by surprise.

The Imperial Wizard
Health: Shoulder Shroyuken'd

Spoiler: Ku Klux Klan (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: H.O.E.S. (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Friendly NPCs (click to show/hide)

Didn't expect to see this again, did ya'? Well, now you've got it.

There is a visible drop in quality from the beginning of this turn to the end, since I'm getting tired, but I really wanted to finish this. So now it's posted, and to many turns in the future!
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Chapter 77: YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)
« Reply #2401 on: May 18, 2014, 02:14:14 am »

Don Dallas Cowboys hat.

Don't fuck with this chef!

Throw a Bowie knife into the Wizard's groin! Then chefruyken him again.

Mr Tom knew he was dying. He could do little to stop the mob outside, even with his explosives. But there was another item he had, one that even he was afraid to use.
But now was the time.

He retrieved the disc from his quantum inventory and lifted it over his head, where he began gabbling the eldritch tongue used to summon the being which it depicted.

Ia! Ia! Carlos Mencia!

Mr. Tom: Summon the full force of Carlos Mencia upon the post office and the surrounding area. Mayo help those within its range.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2402 on: May 18, 2014, 02:19:22 am »

"N'wah and s'wits as far as the eye can see! Do they not realize the inherent superiority of the Chimer?"

Take a Telepathic Power Nap to regain strength and also to take over Knight #2!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 02:31:21 am by Harry Baldman »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2403 on: May 18, 2014, 02:26:48 am »

PRESS THE ASSAULT on the same target.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2404 on: May 18, 2014, 02:28:06 pm »

Wow. Capone kicked some pretty good ass.

"A flesh wounds, ey?"

Pull out the revolver and take aim at Stormtrooper #1.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2405 on: May 18, 2014, 09:59:24 pm »

"Quit runnin' ya yellow-bellied varmints!  Ain't any of ya gonna stand and fight like a stallion?"

AJ hefts the Heavy Machine Gat and levels it on Klan Stormtrooper #2, walking forward toward him while blasting at him through his cover

Wow. Capone kicked some pretty good ass.

"A flesh wounds, ey?"

Pull out the revolver and take aim at Stormtrooper #1.

((Nice, you did the Chicago Outfit proud))
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2406 on: May 18, 2014, 10:12:48 pm »

"My turret! MY LEG!"
Pastamance is struck by shock, a lance, then even more shock.
Return fire, spaghetti spear the Knight, call the Elemental back for help.
"ELEMENTAL, I NEED YOU!"
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 06:46:56 pm by Spinal_Taper »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2407 on: May 21, 2014, 07:13:29 pm »

~And the beat goes Bump, bu-bum-bu-bump~
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

With the combination of low enthusiasm and uneven scheduling, I believe it's finally time to put this game to rest. I've attempted to resuscitate it multiple times to the point where I'm (pun intended) beating a dead horse. It's time to let nature take it's course, after all, it's been a few years already, and we've had a blast along the way, so what else matters? This started out as a joke game, and ended up being one of the longest RTDs on here with an unprecedented amount of class selection, that has to count for something. Consider this game officially retired.

On a happier note, I'll also take this time to make a new game that's completely different in rules, story, setting and characters, but it will have the same crazy non-sequitur madness essence, a kind of spiritual successor. Instead of a battle-based system, expect a much more open world quest. So if you enjoyed the spirit of this game, and additionally happen to enjoy any of the following: Basketball, Post-apocalypses, Mythology, Space Warlords or Otaku Satirization, stand by...

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]
« Reply #2409 on: June 09, 2014, 10:29:45 am »

With the combination of low enthusiasm and uneven scheduling, I believe it's finally time to put this game to rest. I've attempted to resuscitate it multiple times to the point where I'm (pun intended) beating a dead horse.
._.
I think you mean the first note to those who...don't reply much?
*points at those who did reply*
They care. :<
Consider this game officially retired.
:'(
^ My honest reaction to this.
On a happier note, I'll also take this time to make a new game that's completely different in rules, story, setting and characters, but it will have the same crazy non-sequitur madness essence, a kind of spiritual successor. Instead of a battle-based system, expect a much more open world quest. So if you enjoyed the spirit of this game, and additionally happen to enjoy any of the following: Basketball, Post-apocalypses, Mythology, Space Warlords or Otaku Satirization, stand by...
>_> <_<
Can I ask for a reserve?
Sad to see this go though.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

Ah! Will it have zaubers, perchance?

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile

With the combination of low enthusiasm and uneven scheduling, I believe it's finally time to put this game to rest. I've attempted to resuscitate it multiple times to the point where I'm (pun intended) beating a dead horse. It's time to let nature take it's course, after all, it's been a few years already, and we've had a blast along the way, so what else matters? This started out as a joke game, and ended up being one of the longest RTDs on here with an unprecedented amount of class selection, that has to count for something. Consider this game officially retired.

Well, fucknuggets to the first part, but HOT DAMN to the second. You can count me in on that, despite my last endeavour in a game like this lasting...hm...two, three turns? Hopefully a new game will mean a new start and better luck.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah! Will it have zaubers, perchance?

Perhaps.

@Ti: Sorry, I realize that a lot of you cared, and even those that didn't reply probably didn't have time, or even forgot. That's my fault for being a spotty GM. This is the only active RTD where I saw people on the waitlist for years. Stuff like that makes me too depressed to keep trying and ride something out that should have ended long ago.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2413 on: June 09, 2014, 04:32:39 pm »

Kind of hard to believe I managed to survive till the end, as soon as I got the chance to come in I swore I'd be dead within the next 3 fights and back on the waiting list.  It's sad to see it end, but it was a real fun ride while it lasted

Also,

...are you running Roll to Dodge Charles Barkley?
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2414 on: June 09, 2014, 05:19:20 pm »

Aw. Never followed this too closely, but it was nice to see something so wacky. The constant semi-historical shenanigans reminded me of Bowienauts of Freedom, which I also admired despite not actually reading. >_>
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162