Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge - Mad Wizard's Arena  (Read 24874 times)

Mulch Diggums

• Bay Watcher
  • "Hey urist! I think that cat is having a seizure!"
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge - Mad Wizard's Arena
« Reply #135 on: September 01, 2008, 08:26:36 pm »

Oh and btw, I also have my body turn into c4 and explode. =\ yeah.
ooooo! Swamp wiskey! Yeah!!

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 01, 2008, 09:14:52 pm »

SCRATCH THAT

LIMIT!

I SPIN AROUND THE ROOM WITH ARMS AS STRONG AS STEEL WIth MY ARMS HITTING EVERYONE WITHOUT ABANDON!

ASWELL AS BURNING THEM WITH MY TORCH AND HACKING THEM WITH MY AXE!

MY LIMIT ALSO HEALS ALLMY INJURIES!

My heart is now full of love.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 11:34:14 pm by Emperor_Jonathan »

Roundabout Lout

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 01, 2008, 09:16:09 pm »

Not to spam the thread with youtube kitten videos, but here is kittencuddlers limit break in a nutshell.
http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbn75LITtlc

lambskin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 01, 2008, 09:17:45 pm »

Kind of ironic how I broke my left arm, considering I broke it twice in real life. Anyways, I let loose a fart of SPICY BLACK BEAN FLAVOUR! Aimed at the hammer goblins.
STRIKE THE ETC.

PowerGoal45, MEET THE CYBERFIST, (Future): You use your iron geared prosthetic hand to crush a piece of stone in front of the cowering goblin, and it passes out.

Mulch Diggums

• Bay Watcher
  • "Hey urist! I think that cat is having a seizure!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 01, 2008, 09:28:02 pm »

Not to spam the thread with youtube kitten videos, but here is kittencuddlers limit break in a nutshell.
http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbn75LITtlc
Oh you, I rolf'd and lawl'd...  =] If I were god I would totaly make kittens the ultimate medicine...
ooooo! Swamp wiskey! Yeah!!

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 01, 2008, 09:42:35 pm »

Just 'cause I'm a nice guy, I did the stats:

1. sjmarshy:Wearing bloody armor(+1 block). Holding artifact Zweihander(+2 damage). Nosebleed. Bruised.

2. Xotes: Naked. Holding two shortswords(Three styles: -1 to hit with two hit rolls/+1 to parry/+1 to parry with two parry rolls) and wearing a matching set of leather armor(+1 dodge). Meanie.

3. lambskin: Wearing some heavy armor(+1 block).  Nasty Dent in armor. Left arm Broken. Burnt hair.

4. Devath: Dead. Ghost.
Body: Wearing heavy armor(+1 block). Holding glaive-guisarme(+1 damage, no counterattacks). Can use Jump attack(jumps in an arc towards a hostile creature. Requires a seperate jump check, but gives a +1 bonus to damage rolls). Lost a leg. Face next to hippocampus.

5. PTTG: Naked. Heavily bleeding hand. Meanie.

6. Zako: Wearing a mishmash set of leather armor. Holding an artifact stiletto(+2 to hit).  Holding Ring of the Assasin (bonus on hide check made in shadows).  Tangled in clothes. Broken ribs. Pierced Left Lung. Heavy internal bleeding.

7. Mulch Diggums: Dead. Zombie. Head detached from body (can only control head). Can't use magic, and all magic used on him is harmful, including healing magic.

8. Ioric Kittencuddler: Naked. Can cast "resurrection" and summon celestial kittens. Injured butt and twisted ankle(-1 dodge and fast movement).  Holding a mace(+1 damage) and a suit of iron armor along with a shield(+1 block)  Hurt (not severely).

9. Duke 2.0: Wearing some chain mail and leaher chaps(+1 dodge), but doing it wrong and negating the bonus. Suffering from numerous cuts and some bruises as well.

10. yougiedeggs: Dead.  Ghost. And annoyed.
Body: Naked. No Left Kidney. Chest removed from body.

11. Emepror_Jonathan: Wearing furry loincloth.  Tough (more immune to pain). Can go into death trance for a short while(two rounds maximum). Holding a torch and a nice-looking two-bladed axe(+1 damage).  Heavy Bleeding

12. Kyselina: Dead. Ghost. Meanie.
Body:Wearing some heavy armor(+1 block). Holding a flail(+1 damage) and a shield(+1 block). Minor scalp wound. Broken collarbone and a broken jaw.  Missing an arm. All internal organs pierced.

13. Frelock: Dead. Ghost. Vengful.
Body: Naked. Martial artist(unarmed attacks +1 to hit). Agile(+1 dodge, fast movement and balance). Pelvis in ribcage.

14. Sean Mirrsen: Waring beautiful white silk robes(+1 charisma). Summoner. Twisted Ankle(-1 dodge and fast movement).  Crushed foot.

15. Kashyyk: Dead.  Ghost. 
Body: Wearing some heavy armor(+1 block) and a two handed battleaxe(+1 melee damage). Head clove in twain. 

Dire Porcupine A: Unharmed

Dire Porcupine B: Unharmed

Dire Porcupine C: Unharmed

Unspecified Goblin(x5): Dead

Axgoblin: Dead

Axgoblin(x2): Missing Axe

Axgoblin: Running Away. Broken rib.

Axgoblin: flat on his face

Axgoblin(x13): Unharmed

Bowgoblin(x2): Unharmed

Bowgoblin(x2): Dead

Hammergoblin: Dead

Hammergoblin: Broken foot

Hammergoblin: Prone.

Hammergoblin: Flat on face in front of Sean

Hammergoblin(x13): Unharmed

Swordgoblin(x2): Missing Sword

Swordgoblin: Ran away.  Injured left arm

Swordgoblin(x12): Unharmed

(I'm missing a goblin somewhere, it only adds up to 59 (and yes, I included the one killed last turn))

Only mistake I noticed during the turn: you said Xotes could put on his armor because he wasn't holding any.  In the stats from the last turn, it says he was holding a matching set of leather armor(+1 dodge).  Personally, I think you should let him put it on.

If I did anything wrong, and you find it, please fix it.  Thanks.

As for my turn:

Being a vengeful ghost, I attempt to scare the goblins away doing typical ghosty-stuff (rattling chains, slamming doors, eerie noises, terrifying visions, that sort of thing.)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 03:39:25 pm by Frelock »
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 01, 2008, 09:55:19 pm »

Limit break, eh? 

I summon a Mandrill. Don't ask me how, I just get one. Now I make friends with the Mandrill, perhaps talking to it about trains. Mandrills love trains. Don't ask me why, Mother Nature is messed up like that. So we are there talking about trains, and I mention how goblins dislike trains. Yes, goblins dislike trains. Who knows why, I'm not into histroy crap. So the Mandrill gets really angry. Not Clint Eastwood angry, not Hulk angry, Freakin' bizare angry. The Mandrill starts ripping off it's fur and makes a real rukus.

Now here I am, sitting there with cuts and scrapes and an angry Mandrill, and I see some goblins. Now I don't say nothin', as the Mandrill starts to charge the goblins. Normally goblins like to swarm, and they were pretty much surrounding us. But the Mandrill didn't care, leaping hairless and shouting. You know what it does? It starts throwing up. Now I don't think they could have that much in it's stomach, but it was heaving chunks like a Hydra taking town a village filled with kids.

Now keep in mind these goblins were trying to swarm the Mandrill, and were suddenly assulted by spit-up. Jeez, they were a mess. Now somehow Mother Nature was messing around with goblins, and she thought it funny to make them react to Mandrill vomit. Why? I don't know, for giggles? Anyway, the goblins started to change. Like, skin turning to paint and painting a new form on the canvas of reality. So these goblins are different. They look more like freakin' snails. But they have several head. Flail-shaped head.

The Mandrill turned the goblins to Flail-snails.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Ioric Kittencuddler

• Bay Watcher
  • Multiclass Bard/Kitten trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 01, 2008, 10:06:46 pm »

Oh and I almost forgot, while the kittens are resurrecting the dead and healing all wounds on everyone who feels the love of adorable cuteness some of them dress me in my clothes that I'm carrying.
Come see the MOST interesting Twitter account on the internet!  Mine!

Don't worry!  Be happy!  It's the law!

Devath

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Insane Dev
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 01, 2008, 11:46:39 pm »

Very irate about my position, I contemplate upon the supernatural.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup." - Unknown

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 02, 2008, 04:59:20 am »

I summon all the abandoned metal into one place (all the armor and weapons in the piles and not being held by someone), and melt it down into a solid metal block.

lambskin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 02, 2008, 08:55:41 am »

Actually ferlock, I'm wearing my armour.  :)
STRIKE THE ETC.

PowerGoal45, MEET THE CYBERFIST, (Future): You use your iron geared prosthetic hand to crush a piece of stone in front of the cowering goblin, and it passes out.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #146 on: September 02, 2008, 11:23:27 am »

I use my good hand to turn a goblin into a tourniquet for my wounded hand; and some clothes, for that matter.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 02, 2008, 03:39:49 pm »

Actually ferlock, I'm wearing my armour.  :)

That would explain how you got a dent in it.  Thanks!
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Kyselina

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 03, 2008, 07:15:53 am »

Have I hurt anybody? Well I smash the ground again.
Tun Athelbuket, farmer cancels sleep: Caged.

Boksi

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone's dumb in their own special way
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 03, 2008, 09:36:24 am »

Kyselina, you got bruised, maimed, broken, maimed again and were finally shot by an archer. You're rather dead at the moment.
[BODY_DETAIL:NAIL:NAIL:NAIL]
[HAMMER:HAMMER:HAMMER]

[TSU_NOUN:nose]
[SUN_TSU_NOUN:art:war]
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11