Dwarf Fortress > DF Dwarf Mode Discussion

A narcileptic dwarf

<< < (2/2)

Labs:

--- Quote from: zchris13 on May 26, 2009, 08:39:28 pm ---Throwing eyes would be a very popular weapon in dwarf mode, if it wasn't for the fact that they don't drop when you cut them out of peoples heads.

--- End quote ---

Maybe they just get mushed.

Elliott_Thinas:

--- Quote from: Dunc on May 26, 2009, 08:14:47 pm ---He's never been injured that I know of, and he's never in any pain or anything. He just... goes unconscious. It's kind of funny and cute but I'd also like to execute him.
--- End quote ---

Story of my life!

Elliott_Thinas:
So anyways, I was just playing and a goblin siege arrives. I signal the fisherdwarves and treecutters to head for shelter and get the troops ready at the entrances. However, while I'm looking at the goblin squads, I see they are heading straight for a civilian Hunter, sleeping in the middle of the field. WHY! He has a beautiful bedroom, but chooses to nap in the forest while civies are forbidden to go outside. Anyways, a goblin lasher walked up to this sleeping dwarf and beat him to death with a whip before he could wake. Tragic, as I've had this dwarf for over 5 years and he's a fantastic marksman. If he had been awake, he could have destroyed at least 5 goblins and used his agility to head for more bolts.

QuakeIV:

--- Quote from: Elliott_Thinas on May 26, 2009, 11:23:35 pm ---So anyways, I was just playing and a goblin siege arrives. I signal the fisherdwarves and treecutters to head for shelter and get the troops ready at the entrances. However, while I'm looking at the goblin squads, I see they are heading straight for a civilian Hunter, sleeping in the middle of the field. WHY! He has a beautiful bedroom, but chooses to nap in the forest while civies are forbidden to go outside. Anyways, a goblin lasher walked up to this sleeping dwarf and beat him to death with a whip before he could wake. Tragic, as I've had this dwarf for over 5 years and he's a fantastic marksman. If he had been awake, he could have destroyed at least 5 goblins and used his agility to head for more bolts.

--- End quote ---

Remember, this is a dwarf we are talking about here.

Deon:
Hunters always sleep in the wilds. Stupid hunters :D.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version