Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 442 443 [444] 445 446 ... 879

Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title  (Read 1560970 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Things that made you laugh today: 6684 lamps and counting
« Reply #6645 on: October 26, 2016, 05:00:33 pm »

Wait, he was the boss of the segway company?! That makes it even worse. Guess their marketing where having a field day with that.
  • Being polite on segways kills

Maybe they should add rear-view mirrors? Rather sad affair all in all

Even Youtube suggestions can sometimes bring joy into your life.
Glorious

"Mom
I kill people"

Calidovi

• Bay Watcher
  • agnus dei
    • View Profile
« Reply #6646 on: October 26, 2016, 05:00:50 pm »

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #6647 on: October 26, 2016, 08:36:36 pm »

This must be Poe. It absolutely must.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 09:13:48 pm by Dozebôm Lolumzalìs »
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

Calidovi

• Bay Watcher
  • agnus dei
    • View Profile
« Reply #6648 on: October 26, 2016, 08:40:52 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

landover baptist is poe level 15
it does attract a few genuine crazies though

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #6649 on: October 26, 2016, 08:44:50 pm »

That is definitely taking the piss.

Woodwind as a fellatio simulator. Cool beans.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #6650 on: October 26, 2016, 08:49:16 pm »

I googled "video games are evil" and it gave me wonderful Baptist site. Here is an amusing post about Fallout 3 (Warning! Highly cancerogenic!). Although True Christian with trademark symbol at the end made me wonder if this is parody site or it's for real...

NOTE: This is NOT religion bashing, it simply for laugh. I DON'T consider Baptists ( or any other Christian group) morons or anything like that. Ignore this post if you are offended.
This thing is an absolute goldmine, especially the "badges" that their members can earn. One of their more famous members even has the KKK as his avatar! Rightfully, there's a bunch of other users with the ranks of "Unsaved Trash" that are "Under Investigation" that are assuming that it's a satire forum, and trying to argue with them.

One thing I've noticed, however. A lot of the senior members have the "Batman Shooting Survivor" badge.

Oh, and there's this gem from that thread:
911 happened in New York City, not in the United States of America. You should learn how to read a map.

There's a user named "Sword of Christ" on that forum.

Talk about subtle. And humble.

EDIT:

Proverbs
    16:19 "These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren."

God is famous for tough love for His creation so that means numerous people are going to die the first chance our Good Lord gets

The following are hated by God and need to repent before He grows wrathful
Spoiler: LONG LIST (click to show/hide)
That's... A lot of people who, according to the original poster:
are going to die the first chance our Good Lord gets
Double EDIT: A few things on the list include:
Anime Fans
Bicyclists
Chess Players
Computer Gamers
Realists
Unemployed
And Vaccinationists.
The list of religions they say should convert to Baptism is apparently all of them (except Baptism of course).
The list of countries on "bad ground with God" includes California and New York (except for 911 site), which is a nice upgrade for those two states.
The list of states that "God Does Not Consider Truly Part of the United States" even includes California and New York, too, like the presence on the countries list wasn't enough already.
LEGOs and LEGO video games are accused of supporting fascism.
Portal 3 is on the list, despite not existing.
The Resident Evil series apparently supports the feminazi agenda. It probably also gets bonus unholy points due to being made by a company from across the ocean, but the poster might not know that so I'll give them a pass.
Team Fortress 2 has been... accused of supporting gay marriage. Like all of the other mentions of gayness on the entire forums, these people say it like it's a bad thing...
Dead Space 2 is accused of demon worship and nothing else, even as Fallout 3 gets on the list for violent content. Fallout 3 doesn't have dismemberment as a core combat mechanic!
LA Noire apparently mocks law enforcement, despite the fact that the player plays as a detective. I guess the poster must have sucked at that game.
And, of course, they inexplicably forgot GTA, which has several of the things other games have been put on the list for...
Several music genres are apparently hated by God (all of those genres being good ones, by the way, in the sense that all choices of a favorite color are good ones - personal preference)...
Wow. This is fascinating in a sickening, twisted, morbid sort of way. It kind of makes me happy I'm not nearly so... Closed-minded?
In any case, I'm not afraid of something just because it comes across (or heavens forbid, FROM) the ocean, and I guess I've got my parents (or perhaps, hey, God!) to thank for that.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 09:18:42 pm by AzyWng »

Calidovi

• Bay Watcher
  • agnus dei
    • View Profile
« Reply #6651 on: October 26, 2016, 08:49:34 pm »

oh bb let me toot your flute

tonnot98

• Bay Watcher
  • Damp stone located.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6652 on: October 26, 2016, 09:44:21 pm »

oh bb let me toot your flute
I'd rather join the communist necromorphs by praying to their demonic altar.
Not sure if dying of old age is an honor or a shame for weaponmasters. On the one hand, it means they never got the opportunity to die in glorious battle. On the other hand, it means nothing could beat them in glorious battle.
Meow.

Calidovi

• Bay Watcher
  • agnus dei
    • View Profile
« Reply #6653 on: October 26, 2016, 09:47:49 pm »

is there a way we can put landoverbaptist on a permanent poe list so that people stop taking it seriously

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #6654 on: October 26, 2016, 09:49:02 pm »

You can if you start one. I'm not aware of a comprehensive list of poes.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Calidovi

• Bay Watcher
  • agnus dei
    • View Profile
« Reply #6655 on: October 26, 2016, 09:50:44 pm »

ill make a google sheet

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6656 on: October 26, 2016, 10:05:35 pm »

@AzyWng:You think we can get them to send us a copy of Portal 3?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6657 on: October 26, 2016, 10:46:29 pm »

Cmon check the front page of Landover:

Jesus is xenophobic and so should we be

Posted on September 23, 2016 by Landover Today in Bible Study, Fighting Anti-Christian Oppression, Greatest Sermons

Let’s face it: we all have the fear of people who do not look like us, who do not speak like us, who do not think like us, who do not dress like us, and who do not eat like us. That’s exactly why this November we’ll all be voting for a guy who is promising to build a wall between us and Mexico, and forbid all Muslims from entering our country!

Now, the liberal media want us to think that xenophobia is somehow wrong. To the contrary, the Bible teaches us that xenophobia is good and in fact expected from True Christians™, and that we should feel xenophobic towards all non-True Christians™.

Another “Exoplanet” Orbiting the Invisible Star “Proxima Centauri”

Posted on August 25, 2016 by Landover University in Bible Study, Creation Science and Education, Fighting Anti-Christian Oppression, For Our Children, Homosexual Agenda, Society & Politics

With genetic entropy, almost all of the Earth’s population now have inferior intelligence and they will buy and believe anything that the atheist astrologers try to sell us. The latest “discovery” is perhaps the most ridiculous yet. By combining the make-belief “data” from cosmology, tellyscopes, luminosity measurements and calculus, they have now “determined” that there is an “exoplanet” orbiting the closest star to our Sun, Proxima centauri!

We’ll soon assess this implausible claim and bust this myth of an exoplanet once and for good!
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 10:50:05 pm by Reelya »

Calidovi

• Bay Watcher
  • agnus dei
    • View Profile
« Reply #6658 on: October 26, 2016, 10:49:01 pm »

ok, so the basic poe meter is up, let me know if there has been any confusion with some websites historically and ill look into it and add it to the database

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6659 on: October 26, 2016, 10:54:27 pm »

FREEHOLD IOWA- Landover Baptist Pastor, Deacon Fred used a blowtorch and a sword Sunday morning to demonstrate that Pokemon games and toys are only sugar-coated instruments of the occult and evil.

Earlier this week at Landover's Wednesday evening service, children's pastor Marty Richards told 714 kids ages 2 through 10 that Pokemon is evil and was sent to this planet under direct orders from Satan himself.

To drive home his point, Richards burned Pokemon trading cards and video games with a blowtorch and skewered 14 plastic Pokemon action figures with a 40 inch broad sword. Richards then held the sword with all 14 pierced Pokemon figures over a charcoal grill. Richards' 5-year-old son tore the limbs and head off a Pokemon doll and spit on the dismembered carcass.

During the demonstration, the children chanted: "Burn it. Burn it,'' and "Chop it up. Chop it up.'' "Kill them All!"

Manufacturers of the hugely popular Pokemon products, including Nintendo and Hasbro Inc., lied openly about Pokemon's association with the occult.

The national Christian Coalition told The Press on Friday that it fully agrees with Landover Baptist's stand against the ungodly toy industry. "Toy manufacturers are being guided by Satan's minions." One source stated, "Demons are instructing the Nintendo and Hasbro companies on how to corrupt a child's innocence and create a future army of junior Satanists that will one day rule the world!"

"We agree with Pastor Deacon Fred, and The Landover Baptist Corporation,'' said William Barnes, a spokesman for the national Christian Coalition based in Virginia. "It's a policy issue, a church issue, and a national security issue. We know all about it. We currently fund over 15 campaigns against the Pokemon menace.''

Pokemon, (pronounced POH-kaymahn), is short for pocket demons. The Devil loving phenomenon began in Japan over 20 years ago. A young boy summoned an evil demon to kill his entire family because they wouldn't buy him a stick of chewing gum at the supermarket. The demon came, and brought with it, other pokemons who jumped into the parents mouths while they were sleeping, and lodged themselves in their tracheas, suffocating an entire family, and setting the boy free to steal their money and buy gum.

... But then again you have those 1980's anti-D&D types who are just as cuckoo as this, so yeah, it can be hard to spot the difference.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 10:56:18 pm by Reelya »
Pages: 1 ... 442 443 [444] 445 446 ... 879