Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 272 273 [274] 275 276 ... 360

Author Topic: DFHack 0.43.03-r1  (Read 1083365 times)

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
Re: DFHack 0.40.24-r5
« Reply #4095 on: April 13, 2016, 12:55:13 pm »

Yar, I mostly pulled the bits from armoks_blessing out like that so you could see how it is put together and play with it.

I had put a script together to fill needs, it works fine when targeting a unit but making it grab the residents/visitors is trickier than I thought.

Droggarth

• Bay Watcher
  • Ischrotaur Axe Lord [SUPERNATURAL][STRANGE_MOODS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4096 on: April 13, 2016, 01:07:00 pm »

Yar, I mostly pulled the bits from armoks_blessing out like that so you could see how it is put together and play with it.

I noticed upon a closer look at the code but still for what it's worth: thanks. :) Probably could've done it myself but the thing with me is most of the time I can't make heads and tails of a code.

EDIT: Oh and awesome, tested it in an earlier save where my minothar lass was still heading off to kill Ngaxa the minotaur. Works like a charm in the adventurer's stat menu.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 01:37:20 pm by Droggarth »
"I'll make my own way." - Max Rockatansky

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4097 on: April 13, 2016, 02:15:56 pm »

Apparently the Windows build has the wrong version number again. I'm putting up a fixed build now, but the old one will be unavailable for a few minutes.

Edit: Okay, the Windows build should be fixed. I recommend replacing your copy of DFHack 0.42.06-beta1 if you've downloaded it already on Windows.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 02:20:26 pm by lethosor »
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

Droggarth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4098 on: April 13, 2016, 02:45:54 pm »

Apparently the Windows build has the wrong version number again. I'm putting up a fixed build now, but the old one will be unavailable for a few minutes.

Edit: Okay, the Windows build should be fixed. I recommend replacing your copy of DFHack 0.42.06-beta1 if you've downloaded it already on Windows.

Uh, link? :-\

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4099 on: April 13, 2016, 02:51:13 pm »

Here's a beta release: https://github.com/DFHack/dfhack/releases/tag/0.42.06-beta1

r1 will probably happen soon unless there's a nasty issue with that that warrants another beta release.

(The latest one is always at the top of https://github.com/DFHack/dfhack/releases)

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

Droggarth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4100 on: April 13, 2016, 03:21:45 pm »

Here's a beta release: https://github.com/DFHack/dfhack/releases/tag/0.42.06-beta1

r1 will probably happen soon unless there's a nasty issue with that that warrants another beta release.

(The latest one is always at the top of https://github.com/DFHack/dfhack/releases)

Ah, good to know, got confused and started scamming through github to no avail. Github's confusing at times.

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #4101 on: April 14, 2016, 07:38:13 pm »

I think prospect causes a crash. Latest version (v.0.42.06, latest dfhack version) and all that. Didn't in 42.05.
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #4102 on: April 14, 2016, 07:39:12 pm »

I think it only crashes in reclaimed worldgen forts.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4103 on: April 15, 2016, 04:29:15 am »

Was gonna say, I've got probe, prospect all, and reveal on hotkeys I use a lot while scouting sites in adventurer mode and I've never seen them cause a crash, but I don't have world-gen forts since I made them town builders to cut down lag (yes, dorf towns of 10k pop are less laggy than even a 1~2k pop fort) until the "rush up and down the central ramp" issue is fixed.

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4104 on: April 15, 2016, 06:16:46 am »

I think prospect causes a crash. Latest version (v.0.42.06, latest dfhack version) and all that. Didn't in 42.05.
Does it crash when you're running it (i.e.before the DFHack prompt shows up again)? If not, it's highly unlikely, since prospect just reads map data briefly.

Droggarth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4105 on: April 15, 2016, 07:38:45 am »

Another thing that's been important to me is getting/having dance forms of the created world known to my female characters.

What sorcery will I need? :-\

Also, how do I use DFhack to remove my adventurer from worshipping something?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 08:54:40 am by Droggarth »

Max™

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4106 on: April 15, 2016, 10:28:05 am »

Removing a deity... you'll need your histfig_id, it's down towards the bottom when you open gm-editor on yourself. Then, I'm blanking on the find syntax for a histfig_id actually, I'd just pull up gui/gm-editor df.global.history.figures and check the bottom (scroll up) of the list to see what range of histfig_id's those are, then scroll up until I found myself. There is a better way of course but like I said, brainfart.

Either way once you get that open you go down to histfig_links I think and it should have entries for worships_deityst or something like that, hit alt+d to delete them. The rest of the links should clear when you save/reload, but you wouldn't see them in game anyways.

Droggarth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4107 on: April 15, 2016, 05:12:56 pm »

Hmm, what about dance forms?

EDIT: can't open "gui/gm-editor df.global.history.figures" as I'm met with error about something to do with expressions everytime.

EDIT2: I did how ever got the list of this open "gui/gm-editor df.global.world.dance_forms.all". I wonder how am I gonna give meself a dance form?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 05:56:28 pm by Droggarth »

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4108 on: April 15, 2016, 06:24:47 pm »

EDIT: can't open "gui/gm-editor df.global.history.figures" as I'm met with error about something to do with expressions everytime.
Try df.global.world.history.figures.
Also, copying and pasting the error message is generally more helpful, like this:
Code: [Select]
[string "expression"]:1: Cannot read field global.history: not found.If you're on an older version of Windows, you won't be able to select text normally, but there should be an option for it if you right-click the title bar. It should also be logged to stderr.log, although it may be slightly delayed.

Latest version (v.0.42.06, latest dfhack version) and all that.
It's probably not relevant in this case, but please, please, specify the exact DFHack version you're using. It's displayed in the upper-left corner of the title screen and logged to the DFHack console when the game starts. I know you think you're using the latest DFHack version (which is currently 0.42.06-beta1, released 3 days ago), but people sometimes don't notice releases, especially pre-releases, so it's impossible for us to know for sure if that's what you're using.

Droggarth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4109 on: April 15, 2016, 07:25:03 pm »

Yeah I'm using DFHack 0.42.06-beta1. Sorry, completely forgot mentioning it due to being overwhelmed with my own issues. Ugh.

Here's the issue as I'm too lazy to type it:

Pages: 1 ... 272 273 [274] 275 276 ... 360