Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 34

Author Topic: MacNewbie Pack v0.10.3 with DF 42.04  (Read 318266 times)

Rafy800

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: MacNewbie Pack v0.9.16a with DF 40.24
« Reply #375 on: May 24, 2015, 10:46:57 am »

Nope nothing work ...

falcn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: May 30, 2015, 07:03:50 am »

Hey fricy

I was able to make LNP launcher to support retina (it runs blurred by default on Retina macs)

Here is the result
http://imgur.com/pcNLGEC

Update:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 09:36:15 am by falcn »

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: June 10, 2015, 10:15:11 pm »

This is rather late, but the dwarfmonitor weather display can be enabled and disabled separately in the next DFHack release. There will also be a JSON parser included in DFHack, so I may end up making the positions of individual widgets configurable as well.
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: June 23, 2015, 07:55:17 am »

To use this pack on 10.6 you need to delete Dwarf Fortress/hack/libstdc++.6.dylib
I've confirmed that this is no longer necessary as of DFHack 0.40.24-r3.

Also, dwarfmonitor widgets are all configurable now (and rewritten in lua).

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

fricy

• Bay Watcher
  • [DFHACK:ZEALOT]
    • View Profile
Re: MacNewbie Pack v0.9.17 TEST VERSION
« Reply #379 on: July 05, 2015, 07:42:59 am »

Macnewbie 0.9.17 - TEST VERSION with GEMSET 24x

I put together a release for the weekend, but don't have a time to test and make this official.
Until I get positive feedback about the stability it's limited download/dropbox only.

Armok Vison v0.5 fixed for OSX
64 bit only - should work on 10.7+. To install: extract it to Macnewbie/LNP/utilities

Spoiler: Changes (click to show/hide)
STRIKE THE EARTH (and don't forget to quicksave...)!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 03:54:05 pm by fricy »

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: July 05, 2015, 08:06:21 am »

...why are you using a development build of DFHack?
(It's good to see an update, in any case. We ought to release a new version soon, although there are a few other things I'd like to fix first.)

fricy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: July 05, 2015, 08:24:32 am »

...why are you using a development build of DFHack?
Two reasons:
1, There a few stability patches in the development branch that I wanted to incorporate, but cherry picking the changes properly to compile against -r3 proved to be too time consuming, too much changed in the backend(Core/Lua/etc.). It was way easier to compile dev branch. One more month, than I'll have more time to spend on it...
2, It's very rare that we update individual plugins after an official release. Falconne had frequent updates, but not now, Twbt is on the back burner now, and this one contains the latest remote reader, so it should be good for a while.
+ I'm releasing it as test, and will see how it goes. If it's unstable we get some valuable feedback before r4.

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: July 05, 2015, 08:46:38 am »

Fair enough. I sometimes forget which changes have been made since the last release, but I went through the list of commits yesterday to update the NEWS file and there were a lot of fixes. That build also contains git information, so troubleshooting should be somewhat less difficult than with previous dev builds.

By the way, how did you fix Armok Vision?

fricy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: July 05, 2015, 08:53:37 am »

By the way, how did you fix Armok Vision?
The fast and stupid way: I commented out the parts that initialized the building module.

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: July 05, 2015, 09:18:42 am »

Huh. Does returning immediately from GetBuildingDefList() in remotefortressreader also work?

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: July 23, 2015, 06:10:28 am »

Posting to watch.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

BigBeard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: August 19, 2015, 01:27:05 pm »

Hi fricy,

For Macnewbie 0.9.17 - TEST VERSION with GEMSET 24x
If it locks up should I send you a report to help with stability? What should I send? Never done done this before.

mifki

• Bay Watcher
  • works secretly...
    • View Profile
    • mifki
« Reply #387 on: August 19, 2015, 02:46:36 pm »

Hi fricy,

If it locks up should I send you a report to help with stability? What should I send? Never done done this before.

You mean crashes? In case of a crash, a message will be shown and depending on the OS version button like details or send, and there will be long text report.

BigBeard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: August 19, 2015, 03:02:09 pm »

Hi fricy,

You mean crashes? In case of a crash, a message will be shown and depending on the OS version button like details or send, and there will be long text report.

Ya crashes. (sometimes it just freezes in the window and I have to force quit) I mean what do you need from me to help if I want to send a report to help improve stability. The mac osx crash report or the stderr.txt or something? It's very long :D

mifki

• Bay Watcher
  • works secretly...
    • View Profile
    • mifki
« Reply #389 on: August 19, 2015, 05:21:47 pm »

Hi fricy,

Ya crashes. (sometimes it just freezes in the window and I have to force quit) I mean what do you need from me to help if I want to send a report to help improve stability. The mac osx crash report or the stderr.txt or something? It's very long :D

osx report and description of what you were doing/what plugins are enabled (like twbt, multiscroll) :) In case it freezes, you can double-click the process in Activity Monitor and press Sample button to get a report.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 34