Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17

Author Topic: Roll to be friends with the GM - Well, I did say "within this year"...  (Read 45896 times)

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to destroy the GM - He hates your face.
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2014, 12:05:58 pm »

This is PTW worthy

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2014, 12:14:08 pm »

Gain a status bar which adds up all the points in all the status bars, then divides them by the number of opossums in an average sack of monkeys.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2014, 01:06:03 pm »

Hug GM again.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2014, 02:05:36 pm »

"Owowowowowowow! Th-That hurt! Avis, please stop! Please! This... This doesn't make any sense! There's no need for us to fight each other. Nobody's even going to gain anything from winning! All that's going to happen is people are going to get hurt. I don't want that! Please, please stop. Please?"
Pleed
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2014, 03:15:21 pm »

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2014, 06:28:16 pm »

Note to self: Dere-dere meter is not excited by old men. Must keep testing. For science.

Summon more trolls to post threads about how the GM runs terrible games and should be banned from the forums.

((Roleplaying, obviously, not true in the slightest))

Mlamlah

• Bay Watcher
  • The Androgynous Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2014, 08:36:45 pm »

Arrive in a blaze of glory.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2014, 11:04:59 pm »

Destroy the GM's dice, than create a clone of the GM who defends me from the GM's wrath by predicting his other selfs every move.

If the GM is playing god, sic the same god on himself. Dur.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 30, 2014, 01:17:50 am »

Call upon the unholy internets. Rain of cats in invisible helicopters!
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 30, 2014, 06:21:19 am »

Fire the Dawwwww cannon
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2014, 06:26:39 am »

SUMMON THE MIGHTY BOWEN STILLSON DOGG TO ATTACK GM.
[6] Fool...You have doomed us all! (+1 DIS +1 ELD)

((Are we trying to drain your meters, or fill them?))

SUMMON ANGRY MARINES TO FUCK UP THOSE BITCHASS BLACK TEMPLARS
MWAHAHA. By the name of Emperor of Mankind and Primarch Rogal Dorn, fight inglourious basterdous chapter of Angry marines!
[4 vs 4] The two chapters are locked in an epic battle. Profanity mixes with the war cries of the Black Templars as chainsword meets power-axe and brother slays brother upon this field of woe. IN THE NAME OF THE EMPEROR, STOP THIS MADNESS!

Summon Chaugnar Faugn.
[1] THE HORROR FROM THE HILLS IS SUMMONED! Problem is, he is summoned on top of your head. He drains you of blood and buggers off. You're dead, sucka. How's that?

Take GM out to dinner.
[6] While we're having dinner, the restaurant is attacked by terrorists! What follows is a classic movie plot with kidnappings and shit, in the process of which, we discover the value of life and the true meaning of love! There's a sunset kiss scene! What ho!
Avis has suffered a DERE BREAK! Avis is now a Magical Girl Cthulhu Monster! Wait, wasn't there an anime about this kind of shit?

TENDERLY CARESS GM WITH NUMEROUS APPENDAGES WHILE SOFTLY WHISPERING THE ENTIRETY OF YOU AT FINAL BOSS
[4] Ow ow ow stop this is taking way too long. I mean, why would you even do that? Which meter are you attempting to fill or deplete? Okay, okay, let's say it's the DISHEVELATION meter, just stop. (+1 DIS)

Gain a status bar which adds up all the points in all the status bars, then divides them by the number of opossums in an average sack of monkeys.
[5]All right.
Dorsidwarf has gained the UNDEFINED bar! Its purpose is NOT CLEARLY STATED!

Hug GM again.
[2] Shove the fuck off, TopHat, this is getting old. Do it again, and I'm killing ya!

"Owowowowowowow! Th-That hurt! Avis, please stop! Please! This... This doesn't make any sense! There's no need for us to fight each other. Nobody's even going to gain anything from winning! All that's going to happen is people are going to get hurt. I don't want that! Please, please stop. Please?"
Pleed
[4] The plea strikes Avis in the heart, bruising the skin! All right. I declare a temporary armistice until the vile BOWEN STILTSON DOGG is banished from this thread. After that, it's every lifeform for itself!

Summon Godmodder from this: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1592994-destroy-the-godmodder/
[3] The Godmodder deploys his Anti-Summon Shieldtm, and resists being summoned! Leave him where he is, he's a pathetic little bitch!

Note to self: Dere-dere meter is not excited by old men. Must keep testing. For science.

Summon more trolls to post threads about how the GM runs terrible games and should be banned from the forums.

((Roleplaying, obviously, not true in the slightest))
[3] The trolls are lame! Those are the same weak as piss trolls you tried to summon before! They seem to have taken a liking to you! They are occupying your TROLL EQUIPMENT SLOT, so you can't summon any other trolls while they're there!

Arrive in a blaze of glory.
[2] You arrive in a blaze of...well, fire. You are now on fire! Stop, drop and roll! Or burn to death, like I even care!

Destroy the GM's dice, than create a clone of the GM who defends me from the GM's wrath by predicting his other selfs every move.

If the GM is playing god, sic the same god on himself. Dur.
[3] My MAGICAL LOVE FRIENDSHIP POWER protects me from this fuckery! How nice of it!

Call upon the unholy internets. Rain of cats in invisible helicopters!
[5] THE INVISIBLE HELICAT SQUAD IS NOW ON THE FIELD! I am slightly disheveled by the cats! That sucks epic ass! (+2 DIS)

Fire the Dawwwww cannon
[3] The LOVE FRIENDSHIP POWER meter twitches, but does not move! Maybe it's stuck?

GM TURN: Avis summons the White Scars chapter to stop this heretical bullshit going on between the Angry Marines and the Black Templars! [6] THE PRIMARCH JAGHATAI KHAN HAS ARRIVED FROM THE WARP, RIDING A PIMPED-OUT DARK ELDAR BIKE! Both the Black Templars and The Angry Marines are obliterated by the power of his MONGOL STACHE! 
Spoiler: METERS AND GAUGES (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: PLAYER METERS: (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 06:32:21 am by Avis-Mergulus »
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to destroy the BOWEN STILSON DOGG and the GM - They hate your face.
« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2014, 09:51:57 am »

Transform into Demonhead Mobster Kingpin to combat GM and the Bowen Stillson Dogg.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 30, 2014, 10:04:16 am »

"So we... we're friends again? Oh Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"
Yayfriends!
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 30, 2014, 10:09:54 am »

get a surgery kit and grab Derm "this will hurt alot but the results will be worth it." Use !!MEDICENE!! on him
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 30, 2014, 10:41:11 am »

Proceed to give GM much attention and love and being there and they need it.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17