Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

According to the newest research, what substance is best tasked with reinvorgorating a sleepy thread?

Powdered Sweet Pod
Crushed Mermaid Scale
Elven Bone Marrow
Flaked Adamantine
Ground Unicorn Horn

Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144

Author Topic: The Hastening of Doomforests  (Read 425752 times)

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
Re: The Hastening of Doomforests
« Reply #2130 on: March 11, 2016, 03:28:40 pm »

1. Some dwarf named "imic" said he wanted to start some cult or other. And train the cult with hammers. "Hey," I told him. "You're a paladin, right? Right? There's a chaotic evil blob of vomit down there, go kill it with your cultbuddies." So he went off to protect the weak and innocent civilians, along with the other 60 soldiers.

2. There are, in fact, no strawberries. I fail to see how that is relevant to my duties as overseer.
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

TheImmortalRyukan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master Story Weaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2131 on: March 11, 2016, 03:58:45 pm »

No strawberries!!! This is outragous!!! I demand botanical freedom! A dwarf should be able to choose his or her own drink without prejustice or petty things such as physical improbabilities!

Come brothers! Let us rise up against this corrupt institution that denies us the most basic botanical freedoms! Viva la Strawberry!!
The Tale of Runlance - A Succession Fort in a Dying World

While the drink stocks run low and violence is rampant, the narcissistic tyrant demands a monument to his name

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #2132 on: March 11, 2016, 04:31:51 pm »

Strawberries. Or else... Just give me strawberries!  I need them more than Ryukan!
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #2133 on: March 12, 2016, 12:38:09 am »

I WANT TOAST WITH BUTTER AND RASBERRY JAM
What this has to do with anything, i don't know.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #2134 on: March 12, 2016, 02:14:10 pm »

Meanwhile in DateTattooed

As the Moon shone high up in the bright cloudless night sky, two cloaked wanderers met upon entrance of The Chapel of Charming - a human female and a cave fish woman. Two vampires. First was Ulet Brimransacked, high bone of The Order of Phantoms with seat of power in Steelgolds. She was cursed with vampirism by Gogol in midwinter of 97. Then Arug Commonwhisker, inhabitant of Kingdompit lair. Cursed by Nifih in midspring of 789. Arug was waiting for Ulet's arrival. Finally they met, chanting eerily to open secret entrance to parts of chapel hidden for mere mortals. A few chairs, an altar and a stone slab hanging on a wall were placed in a darkened room. They sat down, talking:

- What was so important that I had to travel to this petty chapel youngling?! - Ulet was irritated. She was probably an eldest vampire still alive, born in 37. And now she was called by such a miserable animalmen vampire without any words of explanation.

- Nifih contacted with me... We need to talk about the tribunal... - Arug said unsure if ancient vampire won't outright disintegrate her for her words.

- What tribunal peasant!? Gogol lost his interest in tribunal, and we both know that only good works of Jeha - Osp Schockedroomed and Gelu Habitbuds are long gone. That dammed coward-goddess is staying dormant since midwinter of 525!

- But Nifih told that Jeha is growing in power, waiting for a proper moment to unleash hordes of children of the night!

- Jeha is a weakling! Prayers she received during dormant years are only a quarter of what Gogol or Nifih receive in a month alone! - Ulet grows angrier over time. - Lets face it, you and your foolish goddess without help of Gogol won't be able to take over Doomforests, and my master is not going to waste his time if he has to share the prize! - She says fanatically.

- Traitors! I shall smite you down for your disobedience to only real goddess! - Arug shouts while unsheathing her dagger. She charged at Ulet, but ancient vampire dodged easily and caught her neck.

- Fools! You will all end as Dark One's mindless husks, we'll see to it with Gogol! - Ulet shouted while her body was disappearing, teleported by her master back to Steelgolds.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 07:51:42 am by Dark One »

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #2135 on: March 13, 2016, 09:22:09 am »

how many pages without an update? who is playing? how many strawberries?

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #2136 on: March 13, 2016, 02:25:19 pm »

Imic walked down the corridoor.
Is that a good enough update for ya?
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Taupe

• Bay Watcher
  • Weasel Monarch
    • View Profile
« Reply #2137 on: March 13, 2016, 02:44:29 pm »

how many pages without an update? who is playing? how many strawberries?
The thread has become the fortress...

TheImmortalRyukan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master Story Weaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2138 on: March 13, 2016, 03:13:25 pm »

The Telling of Doomforests: A History of Cults and Soap
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 09:18:51 pm by TheImmortalRyukan »

While the drink stocks run low and violence is rampant, the narcissistic tyrant demands a monument to his name

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #2139 on: March 13, 2016, 04:17:06 pm »

Imic walked down the corridoor.
Is that a good enough update for ya?
No.

Salmeuk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2140 on: March 13, 2016, 07:50:46 pm »

I pm'ed jwood some days past, not sure if I should skip him or just let things simmer. . .

I'll give him another day.

Drazoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Conspiracy intensifies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2141 on: March 13, 2016, 09:03:31 pm »

The Telling of Doomforests: A History of Cults and Strawberries

If we can get a hold of Drokles, or start a new thread, this should be made the title.  Besides, the current one is too ironic for my tastes.
Welcome to Doomforests, please, choose a cult of your liking or head to the overseers office to register your own cult. Religious freedom is pride of this fortress!

TheImmortalRyukan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master Story Weaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2142 on: March 13, 2016, 09:13:38 pm »

If enough people are into it, I'll start a new thread, and post the new list. I'm on daily and, barring the Apocalypse, I should be free for the foreseeable future. Also, instead of strawberries, how bout soap. Done, post is edited
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 09:18:24 pm by TheImmortalRyukan »

Taupe

• Bay Watcher
  • Weasel Monarch
    • View Profile
« Reply #2143 on: March 13, 2016, 10:10:24 pm »

If enough people are into it, I'll start a new thread, and post the new list. I'm on daily and, barring the Apocalypse, I should be free for the foreseeable future. Also, instead of strawberries, how bout soap. Done, post is edited
Yeah, new thread is starting to be quite an attracrive idea at this point.

Make sure you include the links to the archive pages. Thats a great way for new readers to jump straight into the story.

TheImmortalRyukan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master Story Weaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2144 on: March 14, 2016, 08:17:28 am »

Well after work today, I'll work on a template for the new thread and see what everyone says.

Also, can all the various cult/group leaders post their groups updated info for the page, thx
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 08:22:46 am by TheImmortalRyukan »

Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144