Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Worlds of Humanity  (Read 1218 times)

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
The Worlds of Humanity
« on: March 27, 2015, 11:30:38 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Air. Its been a while since you breathed fresh air. The fact is it has been over a hundred years since you have breathed fresh air, walked on your on two feet, or seen any light other than the strangely calming light of the statis pods. Infact seeing the bright light over head left you quite blind for a little while, but as your eyes become ajusted to the light, you see a very overtly cheerful looking android standing near you.
  Welcome to a new day, Captain~
 Before you may begin any leadership roles, you must have a Memory Test. Company Policy.

Beginning Memory Test~

Can you remember your name, Captain?
Your Gender?
What you look like?

IF FAILURE TO GIVE SATISFACTORY ANSWERS, CAPTAIN SHALL BE PURGED AND LEADERSHIP SHALL FALL TO COPILOT

Thank you~
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 11:33:40 pm by Ama »

Mlamlah

• Bay Watcher
  • The Androgynous Nerd
    • View Profile
Re: The Worlds of Humanity
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2015, 11:43:54 pm »

"No pressure, as per usual huh? Colt, Catherine Colt. I'm a Woman, one hundred and seventy six centimetres tall,weighing 69 kilos. With brown hair and eyes. Good enough for you?"

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2015, 11:46:33 pm »

"No pressure, as per usual huh? Colt, Catherine Colt. I'm a Woman, one hundred and seventy six centimetres tall,weighing 69 kilos. With brown hair and eyes. Good enough for you?"
+1
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2015, 03:27:17 am »

+1
+1
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2015, 05:57:41 pm »

Correct. Good job Captain Colt.

Moving to Question Two~

Are you leading a large group of civilians to explore and colonize a new world?
Or
Are you leading a brave group of soldiers to establish a new base of operations?
Or
Are you leading a collection of humankind`s greatest minds to discover and learn about this alien world?
Or
None of these are right you stupid computer! I`m actual leading [insert answer here]

Remember there is no wrong answer here, except all of the answers that are not right. Those are wrong and you will be purged for choosing them.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2015, 06:02:48 pm »

"Seriously. HQ needs to fix their AIs. I'm here with a bunch of brainiacs to do some research."
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Mlamlah

• Bay Watcher
  • The Androgynous Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2015, 06:04:55 pm »

Anyone feel like building a trading hub?

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2015, 07:10:06 pm »

AI I am Captain Commisar Jules Rembrandt. I am here with to transport Governor-Militant to set up a Fortress on this alein world to help keep this system under our control.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2015, 08:02:00 pm »

"The second one - the one about the soldiers."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2015, 06:23:39 pm »

(1 for a space science lab, 1 for trading colony, and 2 for space military)

You are Captain Commisar Colt and your goal is to transport Governor-Militant to set up a fort on this alien world, Correct.

Moving to the Final Questions~

Are you are sponsored by Untio Hellas Plantia, masters of robotics, who have sent Roboticist Nitti, and ten Dynamic War Management Droids to help defend yourself?
Or
Are you are sponsored by the Plutonian Collective, who have sent 10 Mind Drones to stop the spread of rebellious ideas among any colonists and extra troops to defend yourself?
Or
Are you sponsored by the Grand Alliance of Paiva, who has sent Doctor Vale, a highly skilled chemist in the grand Paivanian art of chemical warfare and a picture of Glorious Leader Paiva the Third to strike fear into alien scum with his might?
After answering this question, Captain, please travel to the Skylight. Your copilot is waiting~
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 02:07:09 pm by Ama »

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2015, 06:49:03 pm »

Are you are sponsored by Untio Hellas Plantia, masters of robotics, who have sent Roboticist  Nitti, ten Dynamic War Management Droids to help defend yourself?