Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Author Topic: Dragon Ball RPG (IC)  (Read 8264 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Dragon Ball RPG (IC)
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2015, 10:50:57 pm »

"Well, butter is a lot stronger then you are giving it credit, boss. Have you ever seen a man ram into a ton of butter? It ain't exactly pretty itself. Look, I have seen a lot of thick butter in my time. And I seen a lot of loose dirt. I'm just saying, if you stick a butter knife in dirt then stick a butter knife in butter there just ain't that much a difference."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2015, 12:13:26 am »

"Feh. Looks like I will have to search this planet after all. Hmph. No matter. What has to be done, has to be done, whether I like it or not, especially if I want to get of this planet. I wonder, does it even have a name...?"
Fuar uncrosses his arms, before walking back into the ship to think some more about this.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2015, 12:14:20 am »

((Its name is "Kicks Your Kind's Ass (Eventually)"))
Black lives matter.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2015, 12:56:24 am »

Crash Site

Soon after Fuar returns to his ship, Nohkan rises out from the ground just below the ship.  Matilda tries to land near where he was, but accidentally overshoots and lands on the ship itself, causing a tone to echo through the ship; however, the way she lands has her facing the Namekian when she lands.  The tone of her landing on the ship echoes through it and alerts Fuar that something is on top of the ship.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2015, 01:00:19 am »

Fuar pauses.
"Well, never mind then. I do believe some sapient lifeform decided to contact me instead. Hmph."
Fuar now starts to leave his ship once more, but slowly.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2015, 01:03:36 am »

"Ow! Dammit, what did I even... land on..?"
Matilda gazes in awe at the metal expanse below her.
"What the hell is this? Some kind of Capsule Corp machine? I thought they operated up in Capital City..." Matilda then notices she is in full view of a possibly angry space murderer-assassin with a sword.
"Oh, right. You're here. Um, hey, guy. You're Nohkan, right? Is that how you say it? Know-con... I was looking for you just now, and I was gonna say hi or something but then you left. Through the ground. Somehow. Hey, by the way, do you know what this thing is?"
Black lives matter.

Mlamlah

• Bay Watcher
  • The Androgynous Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2015, 01:57:21 am »

Nohkan gives a look to the human he previously did not know had been there. For a beat he registers surprise, and then the mild itch of irritation as he realizes his own surprise has likely been spoiled by human carelessness. In answer the Namekian chooses to speak in halting improvised proverb.

"For that which one has expected a correct answer can be gleaned..." he points at himself "... but for that which one has no knowledge of, anything must be prepared for." He points at the ship, and takes a loose combat stance.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2015, 02:07:18 am »

"Uh, got it. And thanks for not, um, immediately stabbing me. Really appreciate it."
Matilda gives a brief thumbs-up before gently sliding to the edge of the ship and dropping, hopefully not landing on her face. She stands next to it, away from Nohkan.
Black lives matter.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2015, 06:17:00 am »

"But you can't pack butter. brudda." Axal says, disbelieving that he is actually starting to get invested in this argument.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2015, 09:26:29 am »

"But you can't pack butter. brudda." Axal says, disbelieving that he is actually starting to get invested in this argument.

"Come on, boss. Everyone knows butter comes in packs."

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2015, 10:20:31 am »

"I, well that is.  You make a fair point brudda." Axal says, befuddled at the statement, before being jolted out of his revelry by a loud clang.

"Did you hear that? Sounded like payday, Yaknow? Dr. Axal grins, breaking into a brisk jog.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2015, 10:40:35 am »

"I, well that is.  You make a fair point brudda." Axal says, befuddled at the statement, before being jolted out of his revelry by a loud clang.

"Did you hear that? Sounded like payday, Yaknow? Dr. Axal grins, breaking into a brisk jog.

Yusuke matches his pace, following him to their destination.

"Might want to find a safe place to store the gear if we get into a scuffle..."

"Err, boss, this may be a bit late to mention....But I didn't hear a clang. Could ita been one of your mechanical parts acting up again?"
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 03:35:15 pm by Stirk »

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2015, 10:45:14 am »

Dr. Axal nods, setting the equipment in a wide space between two rocks, stretching in the process.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2015, 04:00:27 pm »

"So, Mr. Nohkan..." Matilda begins, but she pauses for several seconds after.
"My fighting trainer told me I could learn about Ki techniques from you, if you were willing to teach me."
Black lives matter.

Mlamlah

• Bay Watcher
  • The Androgynous Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2015, 05:54:47 pm »

"I could teach you, yes. If you proved to be a worthy pupil." He sighs in exasperation, waving dismissively. "In answer to your earlier question, this is a vessel from another world, and it is occupied. Training is for preparation of action, it does not brook discussion during a time when action itself may prove called for."

He pauses in thought, and then speaks more loudly, both to the human, and any other potential listeners. "Not that destructive action itself should be a first resort, only that it should be prepared for. "
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9