Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Author Topic: Dragon Ball RPG (IC)  (Read 8269 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Dragon Ball RPG (IC)
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2015, 06:02:33 pm »

"I think I'm pretty worthy...
Wait, really? It's somebody's space ship, and they're inside... And I just landed full force on top of it.
Welp."

Matilda dashes from her spot near the ship to Nohkan's position, still a little ways away from him, and faces the ship. He can easily see how short she is.

"We'll see pretty soon how necessary it is, I think."
Black lives matter.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2015, 07:41:29 pm »

Ateyo smiles as he pushes forward. He was calm and focused to find out what was going on. "Hmph. Hopefully, I'll find a worthy opponent while checking this out..
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Mlamlah

• Bay Watcher
  • The Androgynous Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2015, 11:06:13 pm »

Nohkan seems to have a revelation, and eyes the young human up and down.
"You are not yet fully grown, it would not be cowardice to seek safety. Avoidance of unnecessary danger is an important quality to internalize, and creatures from other words can be..." he purses his lips, wincing. "... Inhumanly powerful."
He eyes the human cautiously, perhaps aware of the potential insult.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2015, 11:11:23 pm »

"Are you kidding? I haven't run away from a fight once in my life! Yeah, I'm young, but this is the perfect chance to test myself against an actual opponent. Plus, I probably have you on my side, so the odds are for us. But..."

Matilda pauses, considering Nohkan's last sentence.

"You're right. If the North King is any real indication of how strong you guys are, I'd hate to see someone you're really nervous to fight. I'll keep that in mind, all right?"
Black lives matter.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2015, 03:14:36 am »

Fuar slowly exits the ship, again.
"I do hope this isn't going to become a trend...Ahem. So. You are the sapients who decided to contact me?"
He crosses his arms, although his tail seems to be...swinging from side to side.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2015, 08:39:23 am »

"Holy... moly. Um, hi. Do you mean that giant banging noise from just now? Sorry about that. I was trying to get over here to him" - she gestures to Nohkan - "with this jumping technique I know and I went a little too far. Didn't mean to wake you up or something."
Black lives matter.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2015, 09:10:25 am »

"Jumping...technique? Why...? Why would you even need that? It doesn't make any sense...Hmph."
Fuar continues to cross his arms, although now his eyes are narrowed. His tail has stopped moving as well.
"Or maybe you are trying to fool me, and that was an attempt at an attack?"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2015, 09:18:41 am »

"It... It's to move around quickly! I can't fly or anything like that and it would suck to have to run everywhere, so when I want to move fast I sorta... Shoot at the ground. I could show you, if you want."

Matilda cocks her head to the side.

"Fool you? I literally just found out someone was here five minutes ago. I have no idea who you are, what you are, and why you're here, dude.
Okay, look - believe me or not, I don't care, but I'm not here to fight you."
Black lives matter.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2015, 09:35:59 am »

"You...cannot fly. Hmph. No matter. If you are not here to fight me, then why are you here?"
Fuar's tail has started twitching once more.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2015, 09:59:43 am »

"I told you just a bit ago that I was trying to get over here to speak with him," Matilda says, once again gesturing to Nohkan.

"I'm not completely sure why he's here, but you can certainly ask him yourself."
Black lives matter.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2015, 01:29:53 pm »

"I told you just a bit ago that I was trying to get over here to speak with him," Matilda says, once again gesturing to Nohkan.

"I'm not completely sure why he's here, but you can certainly ask him yourself."
((>:(
Also, the tropes page is up! I gave everyone at least one trope, but feel free to add or change things I might have gotten wrong.))
Black lives matter.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2015, 01:34:45 pm »

((>:(
Also, the tropes page is up! I gave everyone at least one trope, but feel free to add or change things I might have gotten wrong.))
((Should've probably put that in the OOC thread.))

Mlamlah

• Bay Watcher
  • The Androgynous Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2015, 02:53:06 pm »

Nohkan had been taking the opportunity to gauge the potential opponent, and apparently satisfied.

"I am a wanderer, i arrived here by mere chance, but when i realized one of your people were in the area i realized i had to investigate. I would know why you have come here to earth, i do not intend to leave you until that has been ascertained. Though i have no wish for conflict, and would prefer to respect any desire for privacy you may have i cannot allow a threat to humans to go unanswered, if a threat is what you are. "

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2015, 02:59:39 pm »

"So this rock is called Earth, eh? What are these...humans you speak of, anyway?"
Fuar now just looks confused, although his tail begins to twitch even more.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2015, 03:08:44 pm »

"Um, I'm a human. There are a hell of a lot of us here. Probably a bunch of billions. Dominant life form and all that?"
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9