Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 779

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 859871 times)

alexandertnt

• Bay Watcher
  • (map 'list (lambda (post) (+ post awesome)) posts)
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: hot animals edition
« Reply #1635 on: August 31, 2016, 06:53:00 am »

So some guy I met and added on Facebook turned out to be a huge Facebook user and also huge fascist. Now my main page is spammed with Putin/Trump/those-sexy-Nazi-uniform worship and posts blaming all the worlds ills on Political-Correctness/Cultural-Marxism etc.
This is when I imagine the hilarity which may happen if certain things are glichy. Such as targeting your own body parts to eat.

You eat your own head
YOU HAVE BEEN STRUCK DOWN!

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: August 31, 2016, 07:11:44 am »

It's been years since I last even looked at Facebook, but can't you just block users you don't want to listen to?
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

alexandertnt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: August 31, 2016, 07:22:31 am »

Probably, I suppose I will look into that. I barely use it beyond messaging (it's quite useful for that).
This is when I imagine the hilarity which may happen if certain things are glichy. Such as targeting your own body parts to eat.

You eat your own head

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: August 31, 2016, 08:53:02 am »

Another night of tossing and turning and not sleeping, accomplished. Sun is up and not a single wink.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: August 31, 2016, 09:03:10 am »

Probably, I suppose I will look into that. I barely use it beyond messaging (it's quite useful for that).
So some guy I met and added on Facebook turned out to be a huge Facebook user and also huge fascist. Now my main page is spammed with Putin/Trump/those-sexy-Nazi-uniform worship and posts blaming all the worlds ills on Political-Correctness/Cultural-Marxism etc.

Ah, the good ol' "I don't use Facebook but I use Facebook."
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: August 31, 2016, 09:06:14 am »

This pillow has no cool side.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

alexandertnt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: August 31, 2016, 09:24:35 am »

Heh, Facebook is just one of those things that is useful to have, since everyone uses it. People add each other on Facebook in the same way people gave out their phone numbers/email. So I suppose I use Facebook in that context.

This pillow has no cool side.

Get another pillow and cycle between them. Of course, you won't get any sleep with all the moving and shuffling, but it works.

You eat your own head

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #1642 on: August 31, 2016, 01:48:34 pm »

A glitch in sleep? Call the Fixers!
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #1643 on: August 31, 2016, 02:13:54 pm »

Oh man, that's a blast from the past.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: August 31, 2016, 02:17:01 pm »

Oh man, that's a blast from the past.
Indeed.

I personally have no Facebook.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: August 31, 2016, 08:43:38 pm »

So I had to go back to school a day earlier than all of the younger students today. As per custom, the seniors come back from vacation a day early for their post-Summer torture sessions to do all the stuff that the teachers apparently didn't feel like doing, as well as show all the little shits from the 6th grade as well as the kids who will be freshmen this year what they're in for. Did I mention I have hated childrens ever since I was a children?

Since I hate childrens, I got to stay inside the building doing chores. The good part about this is that I got to spend some time with muh crush making wisecracks and working as a team to do shit. The bad part about this is that all we were doing said shit in the library, doing the most fucking dull and frustrating tasks imaginable, e.g updating the magazine records (as a side note, I have never seen anyone reading one of the magazines in our library) and putting "PROPERTY OF LE SCHOOL" stamps, security strips and due date labels inside a shitload of books. Another good part is that the librarian lady apparently thought we got it done pretty quickly (it took us literally half the fucking day) due to working fairly efficiently together, but another bad part is that she apparently enjoyed doing it a whole lot more than I did, since she kept asking the library lady for more stuff we could do, and as a fine hardworking young man I was obligated to go along with it since I didn't want to be a dickhead by leaving her to do it by herself just because I was very bored.

* IronTomato hates repetitive unstimulating work

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: August 31, 2016, 10:53:30 pm »

I think I might be a masochist. Or pain is at least very interesting to me. Funny how that works; you get hurt your whole life, and then you want to see what other types of pain feel like. Either way, freaked myself out for a minute because I was thinking "What does a migraine feel like? I wish I could find out..." and started to google "how to give yourself a migraine" before I realized what I was doing.
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: August 31, 2016, 10:57:01 pm »

Huh.  That's honestly interesting.

But yeah, that is a bit :s inducing.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: August 31, 2016, 11:14:21 pm »

That's a fun one. Often times I'll let my mind wonder or get focused thinking about something and then suddenly realize I'm trying to stab myself with a pencil or something. It's not even satisfying or anything-I just kind of do it at times. I need to get some more rubber bands.
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: September 01, 2016, 07:10:47 pm »

I think I might be a masochist. Or pain is at least very interesting to me. Funny how that works; you get hurt your whole life, and then you want to see what other types of pain feel like. Either way, freaked myself out for a minute because I was thinking "What does a migraine feel like? I wish I could find out..." and started to google "how to give yourself a migraine" before I realized what I was doing.
Eh, masochism in the usual sense is a sexual thing. You probably just have developed an unusual fascination, like a person fascinated with the idea of death, or maybe a hardcore hobbyist cheese maker.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 779