Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 778

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 855352 times)

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: THE CLAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW edition
« Reply #2130 on: November 18, 2016, 08:47:15 am »

Think satan instead.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Dozebôm Lolumzalěs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: THE CLAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW edition
« Reply #2131 on: November 18, 2016, 11:03:31 am »

Think satan instead.
Thank Santa. Goblin Santa.
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #2132 on: November 18, 2016, 12:13:14 pm »

One of my doggos died at some point last night, waiting for someone to bring a shovel over so I can bury her. Only mildly sad because she was just old, not hit by a car or anything.
Take a closer look at this text!

Dozebôm Lolumzalěs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #2133 on: November 18, 2016, 02:28:17 pm »

One of my doggos died at some point last night, waiting for someone to bring a shovel over so I can bury her. Only mildly sad because she was just old, not hit by a car or anything.
My pet rat died a few months ago. I wasn't even there, we were on vacation.

know that feel bro
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

DeKaFu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2134 on: November 18, 2016, 06:10:46 pm »

My Pokémons are in the mail and didn't arrive today, which means we won't get them until Monday. For some reason past-me thought this was a better arrangement than just buying them at a store. Past-me was a jerk. >:[

Guess I'll just play Pokémon Go this weekend instead. Except the temperature outside is going to drop by 17°C in the next 36 hours, so that's probably also a questionable plan.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2135 on: November 18, 2016, 06:13:27 pm »

My Pokémons are in the mail and didn't arrive today, which means we won't get them until Monday. For some reason past-me thought this was a better arrangement than just buying them at a store. Past-me was a jerk. >:[

Kids these days! Back in my day we had to catch our Pokemon ourselves instead of mail-ordering them!  ;)
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2136 on: November 19, 2016, 12:23:59 am »

Got roped into a conversation about race-policing and "you can't use that word" and yadayada on facebook. One of my closest friends argues a lot of the same points that keyboard-warrior SJWs and ivory-tower communication scholars do. Everybody I know is actually stupid and I hate the Internet forever.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2137 on: November 19, 2016, 01:17:33 am »

Augh someone called me and talked about food and now I'm hungry.

Everybody I know is actually stupid and I hate the Internet forever.
I know the feels. You try and be friends with people because you are a creature with an instinctual need for socialization but it's hard 'cause the Internet (especially social media) is always throwing their stupidity in your face and rubbing your nose in it. Life's hard, man.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2138 on: November 19, 2016, 02:09:32 am »

*hugs IINL*
Don't worry, we still like you anyway.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2139 on: November 19, 2016, 04:30:39 am »

people pls you can't just say st*pid on the internet

let's try and be civil here

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2140 on: November 19, 2016, 04:35:03 am »

Uhm... my sarcasm detector isn't really doing its job at the moment, but just in case I will clarify: I wasn't talking about anyone on Bay12, but rather people I know IRL and wind up "friends" with on social media. That was probably obvious, but again, sarcasm detector on the blink.
Booze is Life for Yoink

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2141 on: November 19, 2016, 04:45:35 am »

Got roped into a conversation about race-policing and "you can't use that word" and yadayada on facebook. One of my closest friends argues a lot of the same points that keyboard-warrior SJWs and ivory-tower communication scholars do. Everybody I know is actually stupid and I hate the Internet forever.

Hey, some of my best friends are ivory-tower communication scholars! >:U

That's actually true. But seriously, though... try not to let stupid folks and social justice bullies spoil your opinion of the social-justice folks concerned with legit decency, sympathy, and understanding. Or people who react strongly to stuff for totally legit reasons. In all things, leave some room in yourself for thinking that you may be mistaken.

On the flip-side of what you're saying, I found this in my tweet feed today, which is something I intend to paraphrase for the Status-Quo Warriors in my life.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2142 on: November 19, 2016, 06:41:20 am »

Always annoying when I start listening to a Youtube upload shared on Facebook, then forget about it once I'm really into whatever song/album it is and leave the page mid-groove. Ugh. I should probably just get into the habit of opening them in new tabs.
Booze is Life for Yoink

Felissan

• Bay Watcher
  • Hopefully not killing this game too
    • View Profile
« Reply #2143 on: November 19, 2016, 06:44:26 am »

Last night, I made the dumb decision of going to sleep at 2AM.
Now I find myself unable to properly do some really simple actions such as leveling my ancients in Clicker Heroes. It took me 2 respecs to not accidentally throw all my HS into a single one of them.
And it also made me post this in the wrong sad thread. :P
Quote from: xkcd
I always figured you should never bring a gun to a gun fight because then you'll be part of a gun fight.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #2144 on: November 19, 2016, 07:30:19 am »

Pleb. I was up until 7am with no adverse effects.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 778