Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Things that made you groove today: the Music thread.  (Read 631 times)

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
Things that made you groove today: the Music thread.
« on: January 27, 2017, 01:42:04 pm »

Spoiler: "Related Image" (click to show/hide)

You read the subject, what's your fav music and/or things that have recently made you groove to the beat?

I'll start with the fact I'm usually in the house of ROCKKKKKKKkkkk!! I love me my classics from Queen and AC/DC. Bits of lighter metal as well, I'm a big fan of Dio during his Rainbow days and his own solo band.

And due to my environment, being in the inner suburbs, I have an acquired taste for rap; mostly the older stuff in the days of Geto Boys and Biggie and Tupac.

The only modern music i confess to liking is Bruno Mars (goddamn I love his voice) and the occasional pop song, this time being Closer by the Chainsmokers.

I'm kinda surprised this isn't a thread already. I did a board search, and if there is such a thread, please linky it.

For your knowledge: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MohsScaleOfRockAndMetalHardness

Some ground rules:
  • All music is fine here but please warn for graphic/offensive songs.
  • Please no fighting over who was the better rapper/rocker/singer/etc. This is about sharing and caring and grooving and rocking.

Pemmican is pretty incredibly durable. Corn and rice also lust forever without refrigeration.
Ah yes, the insatiable lust of corn and rice, clearly two of the most erotic foods.

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
Re: Things that made you groove today: the Music thread.
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2017, 02:52:19 pm »

Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you groove today: the Music thread.
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2017, 02:56:56 pm »

Huh, i looked up "Music" in the board but i didn't find this, but then, i got swamped with other topics and quit looking after a page.

Thanks for the link, consider this a bump of sorts then.
Pemmican is pretty incredibly durable. Corn and rice also lust forever without refrigeration.
Ah yes, the insatiable lust of corn and rice, clearly two of the most erotic foods.