Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Author Topic: Let's Talk Super Powers  (Read 28264 times)

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Talk Super Powers
« Reply #195 on: September 03, 2017, 08:31:40 pm »

Ibe only played one of the games and saw that annoying anime, so please forgive me for my ignorance.

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: September 04, 2017, 10:56:45 am »

Which anime, sonic has had like 3 at this point and at least one movie and another one in the works

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: September 04, 2017, 04:02:58 pm »

Which anime, sonic has had like 3 at this point and at least one movie and another one in the works

The one where he get rescued from a swimming pool by a brown hated(haired) boy, the one with the robotic angst the one where there's an orange angsty robot, where eggman has an impish minion that verges from annoying to woobie status, the one where he gets caught in a an underwater prison.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 04:36:55 pm by Paxiecrunchle »

Derpy Dev

• Bay Watcher
  • Normal Person Doing Normal Things
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: September 04, 2017, 04:13:44 pm »

The one where he get rescued from a swimming pool by a brown hated boy

a brown hated boy

Am I the only one who thinks that sounds super offensive out of context?

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: September 04, 2017, 04:35:37 pm »

I meant "haired" but my voice-to-text is really trying to kill kill me, but yes the boy also happens to be annoying about 50% of the time if I recall.

Khan Boyzitbig

• Bay Watcher
  • [THOUGHTS:CHAOTIC] [ACTUALLY A SWAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: September 04, 2017, 04:38:05 pm »

Hatted is presumably the actual context. Spelling mistakes make fools of us all. After all its the mad Hatter not the mad hater.

* Khan Boyzitbig scuttles along the ceiling muttering randomly
////;::;\\\\ Scuttle Scuttle...

Milk for the Khorneflakes!

Luminous Bolt of Bacon
"Excuse me sir, You are on Fire."

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: September 04, 2017, 04:44:50 pm »

All right sorry for derailing to thread there....I think the Show was Sonic X and the Game I played was Sonic Heros, where that ability just didn't come up.

Anyway just how much could be done with someone who had the power of say "Asexual Reproduction" that is to beak of pieces of themselves that rapidly grow into clones of themselves? Obviously if they're going by budding a required secondary power would be that they also have enhanced healing in general?

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: September 04, 2017, 04:55:27 pm »

If they cut themselves on the arm, would both sides of the wound grow into a whole person?
Love, scriver~

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: September 04, 2017, 05:06:15 pm »

Depends if it was a vertical or horizontal cut, I imagine that if their whole forearm came off that would become a miniature person with an accelerated growth rate. But for just a shallow cut it would simply rapidly close.

Plus side is if you were really into creating a whole army, you could quickly put together a cadre of like-minded cohort sound of your own flesh, although eventually they probably start having differences of opinion's as they experience different things since their creations assuming they start with your memories thus far, which I consider optional.

I also means that if you get hit with a grenade their are probably five tiny hungry naked men gobbling up the countryside for a few days.

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #204 on: September 05, 2017, 01:16:50 pm »

Depends if it was a vertical or horizontal cut, I imagine that if their whole forearm came off that would become a miniature person with an accelerated growth rate. But for just a shallow cut it would simply rapidly close.

Plus side is if you were really into creating a whole army, you could quickly put together a cadre of like-minded cohort sound of your own flesh, although eventually they probably start having differences of opinion's as they experience different things since their creations assuming they start with your memories thus far, which I consider optional.
I am Hyperrational* and have already made an agreement with myself to work with myself if I ever am cloned, time travel, encounter a parallel universe, et cetera. And this works best with perfect clones! So this power would be very useful for me.

*semi-ironically pompous
also means that if you get hit with a grenade their are probably five tiny hungry naked men gobbling up the countryside for a few days.
*chuckles*
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: September 05, 2017, 05:17:20 pm »

I am Hyperrational* and have already made an agreement with myself to work with myself if I ever am cloned, time travel, encounter a parallel universe, et cetera. And this works best with perfect clones! So this power would be very useful for me.
But what if they're from an evil universe? Or worse, an irrational one?

What if they want you to work against them, but in doing so you're actually still working with them? What do?
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 05:24:47 pm by Bumber »
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]