Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 413 414 [415] 416 417 ... 504

Author Topic: Note to Urist--In which you express your frustration to your dwarves  (Read 1492723 times)

Wheeljack

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes explosions for their BOOM
    • View Profile
Re: Note to Urist--In which you express your frustration to your dwarves
« Reply #6210 on: December 16, 2014, 09:37:58 am »

Dear Jackie,

RETURN TO AUTOBOT HEADQUARTERS AND CEASE PLAYING COMPUTER GAMES ALL DAY.

Signed, Ultry.

Dear Magpie,

After you, sir~

Sincerely,
Jackie <3

P.S. Seems someone does know the meaning of fun!

On a slightly different note...

Dear McHunter,

You took the time to climb that damn tree, you can take the time to climb back down it. I suppose I could have the carpenter cut it down - like the last three times - but I have a feeling your affinity for the high, leafy, green places of the world will only ensure you wind up right back in some other tree. I am not completely lazy, however! I did take the time to change your name in our registry. You will hence forth be known as Tarzan Treelover. Hope you can figure out how to pick your own fruit and drink rain water. Yes, yes, rain is not booze, but honestly, you've only brought this on yourself!

Come back down, and we'll talk, m'kay?

Your exasperated overseer,
Jackie

The Dorfmeister

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorlak
    • View Profile
« Reply #6211 on: December 16, 2014, 01:33:36 pm »

Dear Urist McHunter...

I know your job is hunting and I know how you love it, but IF you have to go hunting, PLEASE don´t waste your crossbow bolts on that harmless, little weasel instead of hunting down that pack of hungry dingoes over there. Or the wild boars that provide far more meat than some (actually unbutcherable) weasel.

Sincerely - your hungry Overseer
GORLAK: A small, round humanoid found wandering the caves deep underground. Most of its body is taken up by a huge tusked mouth. Its skin is goldenrod, its eyes are red.

Dwarves admire Gorlaks for their impressive tusks, stimulating conversations and helpful guidances.

CaptainGame

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6212 on: December 16, 2014, 03:10:22 pm »

Dear Urist McCripple,

The giant gray langurs endemic to our new home have been a perennial pain in the beard for some time now, stealing things like clothing, bins of fruit, and the majority of the bones formerly located in your hands. While I can appreciate the tragedy of your situation and respect your determination to carry on with your dorfy life, I would deeply appreciate it if you would stop trying to get your spare hat into your cabinet with your feet and, more to the point, complaining to me when it does not work out.

Sincerely,

Your Overseer, who has better things to do than worry about whether or not you can organize your socks

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #6213 on: December 16, 2014, 03:23:32 pm »

Dear Urist McCripple,

The giant gray langurs endemic to our new home have been a perennial pain in the beard for some time now, stealing things like clothing, bins of fruit, and the majority of the bones formerly located in your hands. While I can appreciate the tragedy of your situation and respect your determination to carry on with your dorfy life, I would deeply appreciate it if you would stop trying to get your spare hat into your cabinet with your feet and, more to the point, complaining to me when it does not work out.

Sincerely,

Your Overseer, who has better things to do than worry about whether or not you can organize your socks
Take away his cabinet.  He'll leave it on the floor.  Assuming he can get it to the room.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

CaptainGame

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6214 on: December 16, 2014, 03:28:55 pm »

In the end I just gave him a new home underneath a raised bridge.

20firebird

• Bay Watcher
  • how did i get here
    • View Profile
« Reply #6215 on: December 16, 2014, 05:00:44 pm »

Dear Masons (and anyone else with the Architecture labor),

Why did it take you 2 weeks to build that wall? I told you several times that it needed to be done quick so nothing else would crawl up from the caves (remember Lonetaught?), but you spent ages dwaddling around doing Armok knows what. What if the cave crocodile found its way in? It would have been a massacre!

Sincerely,

Your very annoyed overseer.

P.S. Since I'm pretty sure at least one of you is too new to know about Lonetaught; he was a blind cave ogre that popped up while I was carving out the dining hall. He killed three dwarves before we got rid of him.
WHERE DO YOU EVEN GET ENOUGH BABY FOR A PICKAXE? THERE ISN'T ENOUGH BABY.

CaptainGame

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6216 on: December 16, 2014, 05:47:01 pm »

P.S. Since I'm pretty sure at least one of you is too new to know about Lonetaught; he was a blind cave ogre that popped up while I was carving out the dining hall. He killed three dwarves before we got rid of him.

dEar dwarVe owneR pERsuN:

mE lIek thEt StoRI. teLl ag en.

lUntaUt

UltraMagnus

• Bay Watcher
  • More than meets the eye
    • View Profile
« Reply #6217 on: December 16, 2014, 07:42:54 pm »

Dear Urist McLegendaryGelder:

No.

Sincerely, The unpixilated man.

Dear unpixilated overseerer,

You must understand my struggles to be such a profession. Absolutely nobody appreciates what I do, and for some reason even the military fears me. I don't know why, I'm such a great gelder that most of my patients can hardly tell a difference! Perhaps you would like to come into my offices for a free examination?

Sincerely, Urist McLegendaryGelder

ikachan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6218 on: December 17, 2014, 05:58:08 pm »

Dear Urist,

If you are upset that your relative died in the hospital then perhaps you should have fed him...

Sincerely your overseer who does not like it when you start a tantrum spiral
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 06:03:11 pm by ikachan »

CaptainGame

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6219 on: December 18, 2014, 09:29:10 pm »

Dear Werebear,

Couldn't you have been something funny like a wereiguana or a werecamel or something? If my fort has to fall I'd prefer it to fall to something entertainingly stupid.

Sincerely,

Ex-Overseer, who somehow finds his fort full of homicidal bear things kind of disappointing
« Reply #6220 on: December 18, 2014, 10:28:20 pm »

Dear UristMcImbecilicgoblinfodder

Fists are not a more powerful weapon than battleaxes. For Armok's sake, stop making that panda suffer.
Or you could just let the children roam free and natural selection will take care of them.
I'm now picturing an elf wrestler trying to suplex my battlements.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6221 on: December 18, 2014, 11:24:47 pm »

Dear Dwarves

Its been almost 2 years.  Can I please appoint a commander so I can establish a fucking army?  Id like to not have to fight the semimegasbeasts with no goddamn military . . .

A rather irritated overseer.
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Nyxalinth

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page.
« Reply #6222 on: December 19, 2014, 04:11:10 pm »

Dearr Urists too numerous to list (okay, four of you),

Stop beating on that panda and get back to work!  She wasn't bothering any of you, aside from cancellation spam.  Seriously, you're going to piss off the Chinese government.  Also, Mists of Pandaria may not have been the best WoW xpac, but it was still fun.

None of you know kung-fu, much less Panda Kung-Fu.  also, none of you even has Discipline skill.  You should be running away, nor fighting!

I guess it's good practice, though.

Your puzzled Overseer

ETA: To add to the hilarity, other dorfs are bringing them food and water when they get hungry or thirsty.

ETA the Second: It's finally dead.  The carpenter punched its head off.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 04:17:17 pm by Nyxalinth »
Nyxalinth likes the color blue, gaming, writing, art, cats for their aloofness,  Transformers for their sentience and ability to transform, and the Constructicons for their hard work and building skills. Whenever possible, she prefers to consume bacon cheeseburgers and pinot noir. She absolutely detests stupid people.

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #6223 on: December 19, 2014, 05:27:27 pm »

I wish dwarves would choke when an enemy is unconscious, so that they wouldn't just stand there pummeling a half-dead whatever.
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6224 on: December 19, 2014, 05:28:58 pm »

I wish dwarves would choke when an enemy is unconscious, so that they wouldn't just stand there pummeling a half-dead whatever.
You don't want that.  Nope.  If dwarves started prioritizing wrestling than everything else would too.  Nope.
PKs DF Mod!
Pages: 1 ... 413 414 [415] 416 417 ... 504