Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2533 2534 [2535] 2536 2537 ... 10983

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13180783 times)

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #38010 on: September 26, 2013, 06:53:20 pm »

Horse is actually pretty good. Probably wouldn't replace steaks with it, but I'd eat it now and again.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile

Redzephyr01

• Bay Watcher
  • Ferrum Cor
    • View Profile

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #38014 on: September 26, 2013, 07:50:39 pm »

So I decided to grab a package of Hostess  in celebration of them coming back (I think, the package tells me they're back, so who I suppose that counts). The thing is, the open-box to grab the packages advertised Cupcakes, the actual package said they were Frosted Donuts, and they turned out to be Twinkies. How could a packaging be so inaccurate? I mean hell it was see through, you could see them in the package, and yet it still insisted "Yeah these are frosted donuts here". It's like they just started dumping random things in packaging and shipping it off.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #38015 on: September 26, 2013, 07:57:54 pm »

So I decided to grab a package of Hostess  in celebration of them coming back (I think, the package tells me they're back, so who I suppose that counts). The thing is, the open-box to grab the packages advertised Cupcakes, the actual package said they were Frosted Donuts, and they turned out to be Twinkies. How could a packaging be so inaccurate? I mean hell it was see through, you could see them in the package, and yet it still insisted "Yeah these are frosted donuts here". It's like they just started dumping random things in packaging and shipping it off.
You... you've found them! The lost Twinkies of the Kid! Guard them closely, Cadbury agents may already be on the way.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #38016 on: September 26, 2013, 08:43:31 pm »

My campus' crazy preachers are back again, and this time with counter-protestors! Sadly, I missed the time someone dressed up as Thor to harass them.
Quote from: Preachers' sign
Religious hypocrite
I'm not even going to make fun of that.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #38017 on: September 27, 2013, 01:11:59 am »

You... you've found them! The lost Twinkies of the Kid! Guard them closely, Cadbury agents may already be on the way.
Cadburys why
Why traitor Cadburys why

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38018 on: September 27, 2013, 01:54:19 am »

...Anyone mind telling me what an ARG is?
I'm feeling too lazy to google it just now. I should probably re-download the toolbar.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Mech#4

• Bay Watcher
  • (ಠ_ృ) Like a sir.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38019 on: September 27, 2013, 01:56:43 am »

...Anyone mind telling me what an ARG is?
I'm feeling too lazy to google it just now. I should probably re-download the toolbar.

Hn, Action Roleplaying Game? That would be like Diablo or Torchlight.
Kaypy:Adamantine in a poorly defended fortress is the royal equivalent of an unclaimed sock on a battlefield.

Here's a thread listing Let's Players found on the internet. Feel free to add.
List of Notable Mods. Feel free to add.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #38020 on: September 27, 2013, 02:03:52 am »

Alternate Reality Game, in this case. It's a game that's meant to be played as though it were a real situation, typically involving the solution of some mystery through participation in arcane tasks that tend to be designed to feed into viral marketing efforts.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Mech#4

• Bay Watcher
  • (ಠ_ృ) Like a sir.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38021 on: September 27, 2013, 02:08:28 am »

Alternate Reality Game, in this case. It's a game that's meant to be played as though it were a real situation, typically involving the solution of some mystery through participation in arcane tasks that tend to be designed to feed into viral marketing efforts.

Oooh right, those things. I think I remember reading about one that involved finding parcels placed around a city or something.
Kaypy:Adamantine in a poorly defended fortress is the royal equivalent of an unclaimed sock on a battlefield.

Here's a thread listing Let's Players found on the internet. Feel free to add.
List of Notable Mods. Feel free to add.

Mlamlah

• Bay Watcher
  • The Androgynous Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #38022 on: September 27, 2013, 02:27:40 am »

Just experienced one of the more horrifying pieces of film i've ever experienced. Make you want to vomit and pass out kind of horrible, rather than "this film is poorly made!" horrible. I don't think I neccecarily judge people involved in it, but sweet azura. Just... WTF.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38023 on: September 27, 2013, 02:36:28 am »

What was it?
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread
Pages: 1 ... 2533 2534 [2535] 2536 2537 ... 10983