Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7421 7422 [7423] 7424 7425 ... 10984

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13195450 times)

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #111330 on: October 20, 2016, 04:32:27 am »

Our cat that had kittens has just abandoned them when they're only like a month old, now we have to hand feed them. What the fuck is wrong with her?

Did you pet the kittens too much? That might have changed their scent enough for the mother cat to no longer see them as hers.

That black-and-white dress is simply perfect
Er, Cirno's dress is blue-and-white.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #111331 on: October 20, 2016, 04:36:10 am »

now we have to hand feed them
Make sure they poop as well. No need to lick them though, a slightly wet washcloth should do the trick.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #111332 on: October 20, 2016, 04:48:20 am »

Make sure they poop as well. No need to lick them though, a slightly wet washcloth should do the trick.

And have your butfer ready
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111333 on: October 20, 2016, 06:43:38 am »

E:RE:SLEEP DEPRIVATION

I keep telling myself that I keep staying up so late because I have work to do. That's partially true, of course. The other bit is that sleep deprivation makes me feel simultaneously like something has fried itself in my brain and fucking beautiful. It gives me this feeling of at once awareness of and detachment from my limbs and organs and makes me perceive music with something other than my ears. Sleep after it feels like falling into a warm sea of fluffy starlit darkness, forever.
This can't be healthy, but I actually enjoy it to a considerable degree.
Occasionally I have some rather enjoyable manic/hyperactive episodes whilst sufficiently sleep-deprived, those are pretty fun while they last.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #111334 on: October 20, 2016, 11:20:34 am »

I'm suddenly realizing that my current avatar is basically how I'd want to look like if I was female, with adjustment for height of course because being short sucks. That black-and-white dress is simply perfect (especially with that anti-perv thing underneath), the arms are positioned in a way that showcases the complete inner peace while not looking vulnerable, that head tilt is ideally suited to complement the slightly-smug-yet-mysterious-happy smile, and the hair is neither too long nor too short, seemingly unkept yet flowing around like its out of control in a way that real-me never quite could do but not for the lack of trying

sleep deprivation is evidently getting to me hard

Yea, but you'd have to sacrifice your nose.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #111335 on: October 20, 2016, 12:12:50 pm »

BLUE AND BLACK MASTER RACE
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111336 on: October 20, 2016, 12:13:09 pm »

*hugs Sergarr on general principle*
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #111337 on: October 20, 2016, 01:18:03 pm »

Yes, of course! Whatever the fuck that is.

I should have elaborated.
The kittens arent showing any syptoms of being ill, short of hypothermia and starvation, and we didn't touch them at all until last night. The cat just stopped taking care of them, i'm guessing two days ago. Two of them were dead last night and a third was dead by this morning. He wasn't taking any of the milk we tried to give them. The remaining four seem healthy and are eating and pooping, we have their crate near the furnace now to keep them warm through the night.

I know how to take care of kittens, god guys. We had to do this with this cat's previous litter after about two months too (they were all perfectly healthy and survived, she just hates them, they're getting adopted out now), and some years ago when a mother got hit by a car. Cat's going to the pound, or put down. She has plenty of other behavioral issues including spraying in the house and destroying things (why they were in the storage shed by the water pump instead of inside) and fighting with the other cats. No shelters in the area that will take adults, we can't afford to fix her there's a better behaved female that needs to be fixed before first.

I am so fucking pissed at this situation right now, we had three females pregnant at the same time, all of them dragged home from the woods, behind a dumpster, and because my brother's friend didn't want the one. 15 kittens in total, only 5 have been adopted. It costs $100 per animal at any veterinary clinic in the area to fix them (seriously, yes), two female kittens are getting old enough they need to be fixed and so does the other, well-behaved adult. I guess the only real good news is the majority of the kittens were male and the other two females got adopted first.
I'd start a fucking kickstarter. "Help stifle a catsplosion, $100 per animal!" Somehow I don't think that'd fly.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111338 on: October 20, 2016, 01:19:20 pm »

Try it?

Just in case?

Because, well, it might actually go.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111339 on: October 20, 2016, 01:30:36 pm »

Yes, of course! Whatever the fuck that is.
For pooping, silly!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 02:23:34 pm by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #111340 on: October 20, 2016, 01:51:17 pm »

BLUE AND BLACK MASTER RACE

Stop worrying about color, that has nothing to do with determining who's the strongest.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #111341 on: October 20, 2016, 02:52:49 pm »

Geez, Warframe. Went to an alert. It was Archwing Nightmare Mode, and had a bugged objective that prevented it from being completed. That's hands-down the worst thing I've had any otherwise-good game deliver to me in weeks, easily.
my team whenever we play a nightmare mode mission (also sorties)

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111342 on: October 20, 2016, 04:21:56 pm »

Huh. The newest ban had just gotten their name changed like, yesterday. Were they trying to, I dunno, pull one of those GTA things where a quick paint job on your car resets your wanted level?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Calidovi

• Bay Watcher
  • agnus dei
    • View Profile
« Reply #111343 on: October 20, 2016, 04:29:14 pm »

I'm suddenly realizing that my current avatar is basically how I'd want to look like if I was female, with adjustment for height of course because being short sucks. That black-and-white dress is simply perfect (especially with that anti-perv thing underneath), the arms are positioned in a way that showcases the complete inner peace while not looking vulnerable, that head tilt is ideally suited to complement the slightly-smug-yet-mysterious-happy smile, and the hair is neither too long nor too short, seemingly unkept yet flowing around like its out of control in a way that real-me never quite could do but not for the lack of trying

sleep deprivation is evidently getting to me hard

hey bud somedays i wish i were a sheep but you just have to take life as it goes

but probably a two-legged sheep because the welsh already terrify me

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #111344 on: October 20, 2016, 04:29:41 pm »

Huh. The newest ban had just gotten their name changed like, yesterday. Were they trying to, I dunno, pull one of those GTA things where a quick paint job on your car resets your wanted level?

I honestly hope not. People can't be so stupid to think that asking the moderator of the forum to change your name would thus wipe the slate clean of previous transgressions...
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.
Pages: 1 ... 7421 7422 [7423] 7424 7425 ... 10984