Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Modding food.  (Read 766 times)

zubb2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Modding food.
« on: January 10, 2012, 07:16:24 pm »

Is this as simple as changing [Buiscuits] to [CHEESE_BURGERS] under the workshop secction of the raws.

Also is there anyway I can make it require cheese,also it must be made at the kithcen for maxximum simplicity.
(Anyone else have any stories that can compare to a man being beaten to death with his own trousers by a giant gopher?)
(when goblins showed up, I mumbled "Smithers! Release the hounds!" and had the lever pulled.)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: Modding food.
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 07:24:33 pm »

Two ways:

Easy one: Yes, just add it to item_food.txt and name it as you like.

Difficult one: Make a custom reaction to be done in the kitchen, which requier a certin item (cheese and 1 random food item) to make a specific food item. Cheese + Meat + Flour + Tomato = Pizza. ;)
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

zubb2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 07:48:56 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
   I have changed nothing but that its under item food and only has those three items on the page.I just replaced the old items.

Will that work as is?

I could not find anything about food in the reactions other than tallow of course.

EDIT:I should probly remove cheese from the burgers because they may or may not actualy have cheese on them,or they could be made entirly of cheese.

Cat cheese cheese burger it menaces with spikes of too much cheese.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 07:52:11 pm by zubb2 »
(Anyone else have any stories that can compare to a man being beaten to death with his own trousers by a giant gopher?)
(when goblins showed up, I mumbled "Smithers! Release the hounds!" and had the lever pulled.)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 10:17:46 pm »

Yes, it will work. If you want a selection, here you go:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Ignore the YESFOOD, that is not required for you. And it doesnt matter if it actually uses cheese or not ;)
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

zubb2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2012, 10:41:25 pm »

Im actualy hungry right now majority of that sounds delicious.
I guess the thread has served its purpose,thanks.