Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: swimming in sewers and finding targets in sewers  (Read 2166 times)

Megablob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
swimming in sewers and finding targets in sewers
« on: February 19, 2012, 11:57:01 pm »

So i've found 2 sewer entrances, but all i see are dead animal men and every tunnel leads to a dead end or drowning scenario. Is it possible to breathe air underneath sewer grates when going along underwater tunnels?

Pawel1997PL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: swimming in sewers and finding targets in sewers
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 12:31:50 pm »

Atleast you found something in those damn sewers, I cant find ANYTHING interesting down there! Although I find a lot of shit in the catacombs.

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 12:34:17 pm »

yes you can breath through the grates but i'd advise you to become a vampire or something so you don't need air.
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 12:55:12 pm »

yes you can breath through the grates but i'd advise you to become a vampire or something so you don't need air.
This, so much. Vampirism is the solution to everything.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable