_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 544 545 [546] 547 548 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5729903 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Naked Pingpong
« Reply #8175 on: October 07, 2012, 11:16:05 pm »

((Huh, so my creations are still running amok, hmm?

Milno bots!))

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8176 on: October 07, 2012, 11:16:46 pm »

Log into VR, make a tinker file named "Microwave Field Manipulator Experiments". Program said file to be a trojan that spawns a Milno-bot to haunt the VR simulation of whoever opens it. Make said Milno-bots deletable by entering the password Omega732 into the VR, just in case.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8177 on: October 07, 2012, 11:21:28 pm »

((If we're brining bots into this, I'll have Cog-bot cause shenanigans.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #8178 on: October 07, 2012, 11:41:11 pm »

DROP THE HAMMER
You press the red button and watch as the rod disappears from view. The resulting impact isn't as large as you'd imagine though; It looks like the hypothetical squared power isn't living up to expectations.
Drink heavily. Avoid crying.
[end:2]
You upend the bottle and chug until your eyes water. You let the bottle drop to the ground and spill out it's contents as you pass slowly into unconsciousness.
Travis let out a sigh of relief, and a calm came over him. For the first time since he was dumped on this ship, he felt safe, at least as safe as one can be when surrounded by homicidal team mates.

"Good. Thanks. Another question. Buckler over here comes with 50 rounds of Gauss. I assume the rifle is still semi-automatic? If so, he won't need that many rounds for a long time. Could I sell 30 of those rounds for a 3 token refund?

Ask
"It's full auto." The armory master says, "But I guess I could still buy'em back if you want."
Discard that idea for now, then, and open up a laser rifle. See both what frequency of the EM spectrum it's on and if it's possible to change that.
It's on UV and you don't think you could change that without changing most of the important parts of he rifle.
"Why not? Would make for a wonderful weapon and/or manipulation tool for people. Anti-UWM rebels, for one. I promise not to use it against my teammates, and I take promises very seriously."
Upon receiving an answer, get my gauss rifle if I haven't already, then leave for VR.
Upload images to VR in a publically-viewable folder called "DO NOT OPEN". Protect them with ingenious original password ("password").

Perfect! I can think of no way people could bypass this security system.
The armory master gives you a rifle but doesn't pay any heed to the rest of your requests. You grumble but head to the vr and upload your pictures.
((@GM: Yeah, high energy projector, and I meant "sweep", my bad.))
[dummy con:4+3]
The Dummy takes aim as you charge forward and squeezes off a single shot. You feel your suit being lifted into the air as the outer layer of armor glows white hot and melts away, crumbling as you are hurled a dozen feet backwards and land flat on your back.
Open VR sex simulator. View options
The program seems to be nothing more then a subprogram of the Duel system. It allows for the same complete freedom of scenario and ai action. The only difference is that everyone starts off naked.
Jim looked at Feyri with some concern; she was quite pink in the cheeks, for some reason. After a moment she revealed why: no one had ever treated her like that. It was a bit of a surprise for the transhuman. "Really? You're an attractive, likeable woman." Then she dropped a hammer on him, metaphorically speaking. He blinked. "Are... are you sure? This is me you're talking about...  I care for you too, Fey, and I want to make you happy, but I'm not sure if I can." He looked at her hands in his, running his thumbs across her knuckles. "Out there, in the real world, I'm just steel and metal, a killing machine. It's only in here that I can show you my face, touch you without having to worry about accidentally hurting you."

He stepped closer, so they were almost touching. "I mean it when I say that I think I love you too, if that word means what I believe it does. I wish I could do more to protect you, but we're not always going to be deployed on missions together... but I can guarantee you that any time you want to see me or talk to me, anything at all, we can come here and spend as much time as you'd like together." He raised his eyes to meet hers again. "...I've thought about saving up for a synthflesh body. I, ah, thought you might prefer it if I had one..." he said, laughing quietly at himself. "Do you want me to? And if you do, do you want anything specific?" Hell, he didn't care what gender he was; he'd get a female synthbody if that's what she asked for.

Incidentally, Jim bans any possible VR Milno 'bots from this particular simulation. And password protects it so only he and Feyri can access it.
Your private time in pg 13 land is secure.

"Stuffs me. I'll go look. By-the-way, if you try and hug me again, I'll smash your head through that dishwasher there."

Go to armoury. Decide that there's enough weirdos on this ship and I need a weapon. Ask how much a sledgehammer costs. Buy a Kinetic Amp.

Say:
"Thanks. Say, does the HMRC sell it's weapons to the combat regiments? The big ones? I might have a way to make a kinetic amp be a bit more kinetic. It'll have to be a bit bigger than it is now, but it explodes people pretty well. Doors and walls too. Even exploded me when I swung it in VR. I've got to finish off the design, but it might be handy. Do you know who I should talk to about something like that?"

Smile politely while putting Kinetic Amp on hand.

Ask person at counter:
"By the way, does this thing have a manual? Or even an on/off switch?"

Say "Thanks" after they've answered.

(( Oh god, please no speech roll, please no speech roll,........))
"I have no idea what you're talking about. Here's the Kinetic amp and hammer." She hands you the hammer and kinetic amp, "As per manual, I don't think so, but the on off button is right there on the side. "
"Sounds good to me. What's the muscle for? It gonna put me down if shit goes down? Oh, and what're the bits for."

Comply with the Doc.

"Oh, nothing. He's just helping me with a few things." He says, opening one of he containers. "And these are the samples from which we will be deriving what we need." He pulls a bit of the flesh off one of the samples, and pulls it out into the air beyond the gel. It immediately seems to reanimate, twitching and sending out thin tendrils.

"This is going to be rather extensive and unpleasant. Lay on the table."
Examine surroundings.
(I meant in the game but i guess i can roll with it.)
pause game for later. get a snack of dessert #1.
Oh, sorry, lost track of ya for a second. You want to go back into the game or actually go get a snack?
Log into VR, make a tinker file named "Microwave Field Manipulator Experiments". Program said file to be a trojan that spawns a Milno-bot to haunt the VR simulation of whoever opens it. Make said Milno-bots deletable by entering the password Omega732 into the VR, just in case.
[aux:4+1]
You successfully set up your trap, giggling to yourself as you do.
Search VR for any propulsion methods that run on electricity and work in a vacuum.
Does that include ones that just use Field manipulators?
((Interesting, never thought of that before. Yeah, include the field manipulators.))
"Hey, listen!"
It looks like electrically powered space flight never got beyond Ion Thrusters, though the use of Field manipulators to manipulate the kinetic energy of objects has been used successfully in smaller crafts.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 11:49:49 pm by piecewise »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8179 on: October 07, 2012, 11:45:20 pm »

Search VR for any propulsion methods that run on electricity and work in a vacuum.
Does that include ones that just use Field manipulators?
((Interesting, never thought of that before. Yeah, include the field manipulators.))
"Hey, listen!"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #8180 on: October 07, 2012, 11:46:18 pm »

The lights in the Rec room flicker suddenly, the television screen distorts with static and the vr simulations echo with a eerie sound, a whisper from far off.

>Oh dear.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8181 on: October 07, 2012, 11:47:59 pm »

"Wh- Steve? What was that? Is everything okay?"

Ask Steve. Try to figure out what that... whisper was, or at least if it resembles anything I'm familiar with.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 11:56:32 pm by IronyOwl »
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8182 on: October 07, 2012, 11:51:11 pm »

((Uh oh... Things may not be safe as you thought they were on the ship...))

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8183 on: October 07, 2012, 11:53:33 pm »

(( Ur, and what about us?))
Owww. Maurice smiled behind the faceplate.
He's good. Well, guess it is me here who needs a good fencing practice.
Using the opponent's impulse, circumwalk him and jab the Instrument into his spine, preferably somewhere on the neck. Avoid trying to cut through the heat exchange fins, though. ((We are both in suits, I take it? If Renen isn't, disregard the last sentence.))
Stab Maurice's neck.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8184 on: October 07, 2012, 11:57:19 pm »

((@GM: Do Dex rolls take place in that case? I meant the dummy would have enough ground to use the HEP, but not that it would have to hit. Close enough so that the Melee could get in in melee range if it was fast enough was my original intention.))

Milno checks what is happening outside the VR simulation, raising an eyebrow.
"What now?"

Ask Steve.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 12:00:04 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8185 on: October 07, 2012, 11:58:31 pm »

"Of course. You can trust me," Jim said. "Although I don't think many will ask. Most of the people here have their own problems to worry about, or are messing around with Tinker, and that sort of thing. It'll probably never come up."

"That's glad to h-"

The lights in the Rec room flicker suddenly, the television screen distorts with static and the vr simulations echo with a eerie sound, a whisper from far off.

"Jim, was this part of the program, because I don't think these sounds go like that at this time of night..."

Confusion, perhaps a lesser sense of fear hit Feyri. Was this of Steve's doing?

"Steve, what's going on?"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #8186 on: October 08, 2012, 12:03:56 am »

>It appears that your section of the ship is experiencing anomalous events. Beginning lock down. Electromagnetic shielding in place. Radiation shielding up. Locking down labs, Infirmary, and armory. Shutting down power, deactivating LS-GFM. Power systems switching to internal back up. Severing all connections to inmate section and periphery. Automatic  venting timer in place.

Find the source of the interference and eliminate it or I'll be forced to vent the prisoner section and all of you into space. You have until (Oct 31st). I'll be monitoring you remotely.

Good luck.

The VR systems, television and other electronic systems flick off as the lights change from bright white to dully flashing red. Armored shutters clamp down over the armory kiosk and the door to the back of the infirmary. Everyone's wristpad activates, displaying a countdown. This isn't good.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #8187 on: October 08, 2012, 12:06:33 am »

(( Ur, and what about us?))
Owww. Maurice smiled behind the faceplate.
He's good. Well, guess it is me here who needs a good fencing practice.
Using the opponent's impulse, circumwalk him and jab the Instrument into his spine, preferably somewhere on the neck. Avoid trying to cut through the heat exchange fins, though. ((We are both in suits, I take it? If Renen isn't, disregard the last sentence.))
Stab Maurice's neck.
[Maurice dex:2]
[Renen dex:1+1]
Both Maurice and Renen stumble over themselves and fall backwards as Steve's announcement plays on the ship's speakers. They look at each other for a moment and then up at the ceiling and then to the door, their minds racing as per what to do.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8188 on: October 08, 2012, 12:07:58 am »

>It appears that your section of the ship is experiencing anomalous events. Beginning lock down. Electromagnetic shielding in place. Radiation shielding up. Locking down labs, Infirmary, and armory. Shutting down power, deactivating LS-GFM. Power systems switching to internal back up. Severing all connections to inmate section and periphery. Automatic  venting timer in place.

Find the source of the interference and eliminate it or I'll be forced to vent the prisoner section and all of you into space. You have until (Oct 31st). I'll be monitoring you remotely.

Good luck.

((I love this.))

Feyri looked at Jim with a mixture of worry and disappointment. It looks like their adventure would have to wait until this concludes.

Steve's voice broke the reality that she was experiencing, affirming the fact that what was around her wasn't still real. "Jim, I think we've to do our work now. Back to reality, I'll be waiting."

Exit VR! Head to locker and pick up anything there that was left for me. Head back to Jim.

Activate light lamps, or if there is still ambient lighting, light amps.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: LOCKDOWN
« Reply #8189 on: October 08, 2012, 12:09:24 am »

((Oh, it's very bad luck to be you~

I'm am going to ENJOY this >:D ))
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll
Pages: 1 ... 544 545 [546] 547 548 ... 2101