Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Eugenics  (Read 4003 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Eugenics
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2013, 03:01:26 pm »

Being racist. Crashing my car. lieing in A&E. Blank from there.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2013, 01:56:10 am »

Drinking the memories *shudder* away.  Drank yourself into a stupor, muttering about the war, your old buddies, etc. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Morrigi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2013, 04:30:13 am »

What is this, I don't even.
Cthulhu 2016! No lives matter! No more years! Awaken that which slumbers in the deep!

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2013, 05:33:01 am »

Slowly the memories start to come back. An old comrade from the war had visited you, and the two of you had gone out drinking.

Both of you aren't doing so well; your business never really picked up, and the memories plagued you every waking hour. His wife divorced him while he was away, and now he only rarely sees his children.
But he had had an idea, and asked for your help - something that would get you two out of this slump. You don't remember what though, and he doesn't appear to be around. But before you search for him, you really need to get some clothes.

There's two doors, one to the left, one to the right. There also appears to be a hatch in the ceiling that you just might be able to reach.
What do you do?
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2013, 05:34:48 am »

Hatch. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.
Pages: 1 2 [3]