Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Bay 12 Games Report, February 1st, 2013  (Read 27473 times)

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
The Bay 12 Games Report, February 1st, 2013
« on: February 01, 2013, 07:59:19 am »

The Bay 12 Games Report, February 1st, 2013

Mission Status

Heroism, and to change the world for the better.  That’s what’s next on the list as we take a second run at the huge release.  Soon you will be able to use your wits to turn back the goblin invaders.  But don’t worry about that, cause you are already a hero in my book.  Bay 12 is blazing through and it’s all thanks to the champions and everyone else that spreads the word.

Congratulations to the generous!

Fun with Numbers

Once I get the opinion/factional/political information up, we'll have the civilian and occupying populations properly differentiated.  This'll allow you to talk to people to get an idea about what's going on in occupied towns and what you can do to help.  This'll also let me have soldiers patrolling the streets at a less-than-lethal level, and it'll let me handle refugees properly.  Hopefully we can even see refugees moving back to town this month after a successful adventure.

January:   $3254.43
December:  $3916.84
November:  $4054.83
October:   $3579.58
September: $2712.83

Reward reminder:  If you support us, you can pick either a Story Reward or a Crayon/Colored Pencil Art Reward.  A Story Reward is basically a mini-Threetoe story (examples) and a Crayon Art Reward is a crudely drawn scene which we sketch, color in, and mail to you, anywhere in the world (assuming your contribution covers postage, which is about a dollar almost wherever you are).  We take personal requests for either reward as well, he he he.  You can also be listed among the Bay 12 Champions.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 03:15:26 am by Toady One »
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!