Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 313647 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #555 on: October 07, 2013, 10:55:12 am »

: "It's a private topic, not one that should be discussed in-front of others."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: October 07, 2013, 11:04:25 am »

"I don't think there's anything I have to talk in private with any of my bodyguards. But if you insist." Irene turned to the rest of the group.

"I and Elenore will return shortly." With that, she took the masked girl to the side, and lowered her voice to a whisper.

"So, what is it?"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: October 07, 2013, 11:37:11 am »

Sara folded her arms, giving Irene a look that conveyed the feeling of dissapproval.

:"It's about your conduct as of late."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: October 07, 2013, 11:43:31 am »

"Oh? Are you competing for position of my mother or something?"
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: October 07, 2013, 12:10:52 pm »

:"I'm the closest you'll get to one out here, and I'll be damned if you fail to uphold the standards that are expected of you.

You cannot go around gallivanting around whenever you feel like it, especially since we somehow get attacked in the middle of the wilderness by a warband that somehow has mages in it. Considering the fact that the one guard you slept with may've also been one of these louts makes it even more compelling as to why you shouldn't do that."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: October 07, 2013, 12:11:57 pm »

Fezz gave Candy a quick glance, almost tripping for his trouble, as he continued racing after the merchant's cart and blurted out a quick apology to the pink haired man. "JustamomentreallysorrybutIhavetomakesurethatguydoesn'ttakemylife'sworkwithhim!"

"Come on, slow down! I don't even want payment, I just want my book and trunk back!" Dammit I really hope he hears me, I cannot lose that stuff! Years of work down the drain just because someone's in a hurry!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: October 07, 2013, 12:15:02 pm »

@Fezz:

The wagon was gone. GOOOONE.

@Elenore:

"I doubt that a city guard could be a member of the Eyes of the Emp-" Irene bit her tongue.

"I'm just doing whatever is needed to finish my mission. Your task is to be my bodyguard. That's all."
SigFlags!

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: October 07, 2013, 12:22:15 pm »

Fezz slowed down as he couldn't see the wagon anymore. "..." [Censored unending stream of curses directed towards but not limited to: Fate, the merchant, himself, the ground, trees, roads, importance of time to society, and economic structures.] The scholar pinched the bridge of his nose tightly, sucking in a sharp intake of air and holding it for what is longer than would be recommended before releasing it.

He looked along the sides of the road, maybe he shoved his trunk and book off the wagon?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: October 07, 2013, 12:26:51 pm »

Sara visibly winced when Irene reached the end of her first sentence.

:"I don't envy you if you managed to catch the emperor's attention. Rest assured though, they'll never get their hands on you while I still draw breath.

But I'm here to make sure you are up to expectations, regardless of whatever anyone else says. If that means reining you in to a degree I will do that. If you need someone to handle the dirty work, that's what the rest of us are for, clear?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: October 07, 2013, 12:37:19 pm »

@Fezz:

Unfortunately, it seems that mage's items and precious book must be still in the wagon, and the merchant will possibly notice only after he starts unpacking.

@Elenore:

"Expectations? I'm in charge here, I don't have to fulfill someone's expectations." With that, Irene considered the topic closed and moved back to the main group.

"So, ready to- where did that brown-haired mage guy go?"
SigFlags!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: October 07, 2013, 12:44:52 pm »

:"Forget about your parents for a moment then? Along with a host of other nobles as well.

As for the mage, He went down the road after something."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: October 07, 2013, 12:54:42 pm »

"...Dammit." Fezz sighed and eventually stalked back to the group in a severely more sour mood than when he left, clutching the heavy tome in his hand with white knuckles. Okay, okay, calm down, what do I still have? Clothes, money, spellbook, personal book, key to my trunk, secret key to my trunk... Uh... Hm. Should I try to pursue the merchant? ...Sadly not an option, he'd get there way before me and by then possibly too late, or I could get waylaid by myself on the roads. He can't get at anything in the trunk though, its still double locked and he has neither of the keys... He has my book that I was working on though, but I doubt he'll see value in it since he's not a historian or scholar...

Well, then what? I guess the mercenaries are my only option, I mean I was going to go with them anyway, I'm thinking that priest might be... But I would much of rather made the decision instead of how it is now. The mage sighed and walked over to Shelia and the group.  "Got room for another traveler?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: October 07, 2013, 01:16:15 pm »

"Of course. We can't allow someone to travel by themselves in such a dangerous place... regardless as to whether or not the danger has, in fact, been eliminated."

Leo looked over the fallen bandits.

I suppose we all choose our own fates in the end.

He intoned a prayer for the fallen, and then turned to Irene.

"I'm ready to move on."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: October 07, 2013, 04:48:31 pm »

~~Chapter 2: The Border of Safety~~

With new bodyguards around her, Irene makes her way toward the Mireosian borders.

Of course, to keep herself from view, she chooses the worst possible route; entire group have to endure two full days of a long march through woods and thickets, swamps and poisonous mists, not to mention sleeping under stars without fire. At least she allowed nettle. But everyone was borderline hungry, cold, tired, or combination of the three.

Third day of the terrible trip have began...

"I've told you we can make it. Leo's help in cleansing all that poison was a major factor, though. I think someone deserves extra reward from my friends. Mireosian border post is just a minute away from here; after we pass it, we will no longer need to go through woods; we can use the roads and sleep at the inns."
SigFlags!

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: October 07, 2013, 04:52:28 pm »

:"Oh, oh, fucking finally!"
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 510