Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 673110 times)

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.
« on: June 06, 2014, 02:57:16 pm »

OOC  is here.

This is the Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC thread.

Plot List: First in, Best Dressed. List may or may not be in flux, so watch out.

Potentially Active:
      • USEC's plot
      • Projeck's plot
      • PN's plot

Upcoming
      • Smurf's plot
      • Twinwolf's plot
      • ragnarok's plot
      • Akroma's plot
      • USEC's plot
      • PN's plot
      • Akroma's plot
      • Akroma's plot
      [/list][/list][/list]
      « Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 07:50:29 pm by smurfingtonthethird »
      RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
      • Legendary Shitposter
        • View Profile
      Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC
      « Reply #1 on: June 06, 2014, 02:57:55 pm »

Act 1: And already, the universe is at stake.

After 5 years, many of the group have spread across the planet. Some people are in hiding, others are trying to live normal lives, and some are causing chaos.

Of course, someone has to go and fuck it up. Alucard accidentally unleashed 12 sultanates of the void on creation in his lust for power, threatening all of creation with destruction.

One of the Sultanates has been struck down, delaying their assault, but the rest lurk in the shadows, waiting for their moment to strike...
      « Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 04:28:56 pm by smurfingtonthethird »
      RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
      • Death and I, we have an understanding
        • View Profile
      « Reply #2 on: June 06, 2014, 02:59:28 pm »

3am. Icarus was fiddling with the keys to her apartment. Damn old fashioned and needlessly loud way, but something more modern was a bit out of their price range. It croaked open, again, way too loud...Tip-Toeing as well as she could, she tried to make it to the bathroom, maybe she could get all the blood off before Alice woke up. Pretend next morning that she came home at midnight...
      « Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 03:02:21 pm by Akroma »
      Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
       ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
      • Distant Traces of Beauty
        • View Profile
      « Reply #3 on: June 06, 2014, 03:09:47 pm »

3am. Icarus was fiddling with the keys to her apartment. Damn old fashioned and needlessly loud way, but something more modern was a bit out of their price range. It croaked open, again, way too loud...Tip-Toeing as well as she could, she tried to make it to the bathroom, maybe she could get all the blood off before Alice woke up. Pretend next morning that she came home at midnight...

Alice woke as she heard the door creek open, she did not move to start with but simply stared up at the ceiling trying to shake away the daze of sleep. She moved a hand expecting to touch ICARUS but let out a sigh as she found nothing, she rubbed her eyes and rose up from the bed. Slowly she headed into the main area of the apartment.
      * greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
        • View Profile
      « Reply #4 on: June 06, 2014, 03:11:03 pm »

She would find Icarus, washing off copious amounts of blood.

"Tst, damn...guess this T-shirt is ruined now..."
      Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
       ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
      • what is love, baby don't hurt me
        • View Profile
      « Reply #5 on: June 06, 2014, 03:11:16 pm »

1am. Paris. Ashley bolts straight up from her sleep, hot and sweaty. Another damn nightmare. Her paranoia was getting the best of her these past few years. It'd been what seemed like forever since the... incident. She felt the skin on her stomach, feeling a phantom blade there. "Damn..." She whispered. Her glance went to a display case across the room, her bracelet and katana neatly rested inside. How long had it been since she even talked with her old group? She kept in contact with Conny, sure, but she had no idea where any of her other friends settled down, if they did. She stared at the bracelet again. Should I....?
      I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
        • View Profile
      « Reply #6 on: June 06, 2014, 03:13:10 pm »

She would find Icarus, washing off copious amounts of blood.

"Tst, damn...guess this T-shirt is ruined now..."

Alice froze as she saw ICARUS covered in blood, all sleepiness was forgotten as she rushed forwards towards the robot.
      "ICARUS why do you have blood all over you?" Her voice was filled with concern

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
        • View Profile
      « Reply #7 on: June 06, 2014, 03:15:19 pm »

Icarus flinched a bit noticing she blew it.

"Guy was selling drugs near the school. To kids. Decided to follow him to the supplier, dry out the source. Sorry. I know we talked this over like a dozen times now but.. they are kids you know."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
        • View Profile
      « Reply #8 on: June 06, 2014, 03:16:37 pm »

Icarus flinched a bit noticing she blew it.

"Guy was selling drugs near the school. To kids. Decided to follow him to the supplier, dry out the source. Sorry. I know we talked this over like a dozen times now but.. they are kids you know."

Alice let out a tired sigh
      "You're not hurt are you?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
        • View Profile
      « Reply #9 on: June 06, 2014, 03:20:02 pm »

"Only mundies. With the likes of them, it doesn't matter if this is a combat body or not. I evaded any public security cameras, and set their wares on fire. They stashed it in an abandoned building a bit outside of town. Nobody could have noticed."

Icarus began drying her hair with a towel.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
      • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
        • View Profile
      « Reply #10 on: June 06, 2014, 03:22:47 pm »

((Weee~))

Sen sits in her book store looking at an old television that only gets black and white. Occasionally she shifts through various paperwork and files on the recent digs she has sponsered. Still no luck on finding it. She sighs and looks at the bracelet sitting on a shelf. She had been passing it off as an antiquated relic from a archeological dig she had participated in, but even with the rust and seals she placed on it she new what it was. Her old life, memories, and friends were contained in it. She sighed and returned to her paperwork. She had more important things than reminiscing about her friends still in Paris or where ever they may be.
      Quote from: Discord
      Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
      "...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
      Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
      • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
        • View Profile
      « Reply #11 on: June 06, 2014, 03:24:35 pm »

"Nobody could have noticed."

((Cue someone knocking on- Actually...))

Someone knocks on the door to Alice's and ICARUS's apartment.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
      • what is love, baby don't hurt me
        • View Profile
      « Reply #12 on: June 06, 2014, 03:25:35 pm »

Ashley got up from her bed, and flipped the light switch. She walked to the door, which opened automatically, and into the kitchen. After pouring herself some iced tea, she went to sit on the edge of her bed. Her apartment felt so empty. Then again, nobody but herself lived here. She sips her tea, then sets it on the night stand. Calmly, she walks over to the display case and opens it to pick up her bracelet. I wonder... did anyone else keep theirs? She slowly slid the bracelet onto her wrist, and slowly exhaled. She waited awhile. A couple of hours. 3:17 read on her clock. <Hello?>
      I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
        • View Profile
      « Reply #13 on: June 06, 2014, 03:26:28 pm »

Icarus perked up, and motioned Alice to be silent.

"Shhh..."

She took a tablet from a drawer, and switched on the hidden camera she had installed to watch the door...

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
        • View Profile
      « Reply #14 on: June 06, 2014, 03:28:41 pm »

"Only mundies. With the likes of them, it doesn't matter if this is a combat body or not. I evaded any public security cameras, and set their wares on fire. They stashed it in an abandoned building a bit outside of town. Nobody could have noticed."

Icarus began drying her hair with a towel.

Alice sat down against one of the walls
      "Well I'm glad you're ok, you were doing something good" she looked again at the blood "Did you kill them?"

Icarus perked up, and motioned Alice to be silent.

"Shhh..."

She took a tablet from a drawer, and switched on the hidden camera she had installed to watch the door...

Alice stopped talking as ICARUS motioned, she moved closer to ICARUS and had a look over her shoulder at the tablet.
      Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 1757