Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 123

Author Topic: BYOR 13 - Game Over: Thirteen  (Read 241212 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 13 - Day 6: All Hail Nerjin?
« Reply #1680 on: September 24, 2014, 08:34:23 pm »

...You're seriously being wasteful, Cheeet?
My confidence is really dropping in you here :/
And by that, I mean you're really pushing a very unconvincing case.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1681 on: September 24, 2014, 08:39:30 pm »

Do you think Silthuri is scum or SK?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1682 on: September 24, 2014, 08:44:20 pm »

Toaster: Scum.

Well, who do you think is most likely scum?
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: September 24, 2014, 08:45:51 pm »

SK'd be better (for me)
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1684 on: September 24, 2014, 08:48:06 pm »

SK'd be better (for me)
(because its either you or her as the SK :V)
*nudge nudge*

Toaster: Scum.

Well, who do you think is most likely scum?
...Seriously, my confidence in you is sinking :/ That's quite a brief explanation, huh.

Could you explain well how SIlthuri is scum, in this scenario? I'll answer that one later (when its particularly hinted in the past posts of mine)

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1685 on: September 24, 2014, 08:58:14 pm »

Okay. Silthuri's been very inactive, last to claim, with a very poor claim. As I see it, there's three possibilities. Silthuri is SK, Scum, or Survivor.

I don't believe she's Survivor because she didn't counterclaim Toaster's initial claim of survivor (which she shoulda if she was survivor.)
I don't believe she's SK because she hasn't at all purused the Toaster with a revive- her explanation for this was 'she didn't do confrontations well'.
It leaves scum, and it fits nicely with UI being in a scumteam with her given his defence of her.

Consider: It's possible we're in a game with no survivor. Maybe they're both lying?
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1686 on: September 24, 2014, 09:21:57 pm »

Okay. Silthuri's been very inactive, last to claim, with a very poor claim. As I see it, there's three possibilities. Silthuri is SK, Scum, or Survivor.

I don't believe she's Survivor because she didn't counterclaim Toaster's initial claim of survivor (which she shoulda if she was survivor.)
I don't believe she's SK because she hasn't at all purused the Toaster with a revive- her explanation for this was 'she didn't do confrontations well'.
It leaves scum, and it fits nicely with UI being in a scumteam with her given his defence of her.

Consider: It's possible we're in a game with no survivor. Maybe they're both lying?
@_@
If they're both lying, then Toaster is an obvious nyancat outsider.

But still: Why Silthuri, which would be strange to lean Survivor at this point in time than anyone else?
I mean, considering your erratic behavior this game, it's strange that out of the blue, you poke at Sil...She could have been having RL issues :^

I mean sure, checking the lurkertracker (which somehow WON'T let me get the permalink :I), she hasn't voted Toaster at all, and with understandable reason. ToasterScum is pretty >:I'ey when he's scum. If he's an SK, he'll play provocatively, yet still passively.

Now did you base any of your reasons on the above? Because MafSilthuri will not be a constant lurker with bad activity in my eyes, here.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1687 on: September 24, 2014, 09:25:31 pm »

I don't know Silthuri's meta, no, and I'm not basing my decision off of that. I find it strange that she didn't do anything about Toaster's claim, as a claimed survivor herself.
I've played some mafia.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1688 on: September 24, 2014, 09:28:08 pm »

Because maybe she wants to win with the town :v
It's a complex thing that would do well with no snap-decisions. I seriously advise you to not vote her at this moment in time and switch to the other targets.

No, actually, it's probably best to go for lynching Silthuri- scummier than both TWS and UI, inactive, and with a very unconvincing counterclaim.
Because really. How is she scummier than them?

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1689 on: September 24, 2014, 09:30:45 pm »

Inactivity, strange counterclaim, TWS and UI both have some more serious scumhunting posts and were much less reluctant to claim - in fact, they claimed days prior.

Tiruin: Would it help you if I were to vote for somebody else? You're going to have to tell me directly- at the moment, I'm trying to use my own judgement to spot scum, but if there's something you'd specifically like me to do I need to know.
I've played some mafia.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1690 on: September 24, 2014, 09:36:42 pm »

What happens if we lynch Silthuri and she's an actual Survivor? :V Or worse, the SK? :^

That risk is lessened when there's TWS/UI in the way, with me leaning heavily on the former than the latter (not because he's...cute dog...no >_>).

And looking at Sil's posts...err.
It...makes sense that she didn't claim, really. While I get that the only obstacle for a Survivor is a third-party (SK), so they can win with either side--fun fact: Doesn't look like Toaster's egging [proactively going with] against Sil either (or at least, as far as I'm watching him and his reads lately).

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1691 on: September 24, 2014, 09:42:39 pm »

Toaster, do you think Silthuri is the SK?
I've played some mafia.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1692 on: September 24, 2014, 09:43:57 pm »

Toaster, do you think Silthuri is the SK?
(he'd not say himself if he was the SK :P but I jest)

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1693 on: September 24, 2014, 09:47:41 pm »

What happens if we lynch Silthuri and she's an actual Survivor? :V Or worse, the SK? :^

Things don't go so well for us- if she's the SK, likely we lose immediately. If she's survivor, well, we have the grace period as the Mafia try to wear down Toaster's lives, and the possibility of blocking/redirecting them. But I don't think she's either.
I've played some mafia.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1694 on: September 24, 2014, 09:51:42 pm »

She's my admittedly weak top pick for the role, yes.
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 123