Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 603261 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13/∞] Game Thread/IC: Tick 12: Rage, ramblings, and restlessness
« Reply #855 on: October 23, 2014, 05:53:12 pm »

In other news, a band of rampaging Barrier Knights have burnt down a shrine dedicated to Fusil. This had the unfortunate side-effect of burning down the rest of the human town in which it was located after they left, causing nearly a hundred deaths. Has the release of the sphere of Treachery merely redistributed it to affect all the gods?

"CIM YOU BASTARD! Men, women and children died in that fire. They trusted me. Trusted me to protect them. And you burned them, burned them with fire. Men women and children where burned alive because you are petty stupid disgusting corrupted PETTY STUPID DISGUSTING CORRUPTED!"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: October 23, 2014, 05:58:46 pm »

"Fusil, this was only one band of Barrier Knights. It was unwise of Cim to give these unworthy people such power but perhaps not all of the Barrier Knights are as such. I have given them orders to give up the terrorists or else have themselves be labelled as terrorists. If they do not, you may have your angels destroy them. Save some for me though, they killed my people with fire and so deserve to be killed with fire."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: October 23, 2014, 06:03:31 pm »

"Fusil, this was only one band of Barrier Knights. It was unwise of Cim to give these unworthy people such power but perhaps not all of the Barrier Knights are as such. I have given them orders to give up the terrorists or else have themselves be labelled as terrorists. If they do not, you may have your angels destroy them. Save some for me though, they killed my people with fire and so deserve to be killed with fire."

"Are you blind? This attack was ordered by the scum Cim. He openly stated he created the order just to mess with me. Cim will die. I am killing him. He will die and I am killing him. Corrupted disgusting vile trash slag dirt lower than scum useless...."

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: October 23, 2014, 06:08:41 pm »

"This will end well..."

Lost in Nowhere

• Bay Watcher
  • AHAHAHAHA~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: October 23, 2014, 06:44:55 pm »

Cim... Cim Cim Cim... ah, yes, that's who he is.
I'm going to disagree with you, Azem, and say that this probably won't end well.
And so I strike, like an unseen dodge ball in an echoing gymnasium!
Another book entitled Start Your Day with Extinction.
Must be the next book in the series after Start Your Day with Death.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: October 23, 2014, 06:50:21 pm »

"Do you know what sarcasm is young god?"

MedicInDisquise

• Bay Watcher
  • Disappointment Incarnate
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: October 23, 2014, 06:52:50 pm »

"He promised to protect his followers, and he could not. I would feel the same way." Artisanii shakes his head. He goes down to a well-known playwright on the mortal Realm and inspires/influences him to create a play of the imminent Godly War.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: October 23, 2014, 06:59:57 pm »

(ARTISANII!!!!!)
@Artisanii"Hey there Artisanii! I know we don't really talk a lot but I should let you know right now that I appreciate what your servants have done for the culture of my people. I was wondering, perhaps, if your servants can introduce something similar to what hey have done for our eyes, except for our ears? It would be really cool if you did." :)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #863 on: October 23, 2014, 07:10:55 pm »

Sorae: "I wish there were some way to stop the war from happening."
I will protect those I can. Stay in the sea and you will be fine.

Ritan: "I wish I could find out more about the Void."
To the other gods:
Have you noticed the number of prayers about the void? I think they are not naturally caused...

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: October 23, 2014, 07:21:23 pm »

"I have not received any prayers relating to the Void. A couple of people who wanted to become a god of jelly donuts and conquest respectively, and I also had a Heretic pray to me for food, but nothing about the Void."
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 09:27:19 pm by Andres »

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: October 23, 2014, 10:30:18 pm »

"Fusil, insulting me won't help you. You deem me responsible for something I, by your words, did not do. All I did was move a single pebble. Besides, you directly told me to do so, and I complied. You clearly want a code of conduct for others (not necessarily my particular code), but don't want to follow it yourself. If war is what you want, I won't back down, but do consider what it would mean for you in addition to me."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: October 23, 2014, 10:36:44 pm »

Anath nods. "I haven't had a single prayer about the void, even while the whispering and radiation was at their maximum level. What kind of prayers are you getting that involve the void?"

Glancing at the other gods, Anath sighs. "Here is my basic desire for what a code of conduct should have. Part One, Thou Shall Not Cause Megadeaths Or Extinction Events. Part Two, Thou Shall Not Seek the Death of Another God. Part Three, Thou Shall Not Force Mortals To Worship You. Part Four, Thou Shall Not Force Mortals Not To Worship Other Gods. Part Five, Thou Shall Not Break The Universe."

"Can we agree to these simpler agreements designed to keep everyone alive and not risking a species being driven to the extremity?"
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: October 23, 2014, 10:40:23 pm »

"I can agree with those, though they leave quite a bit of ambiguity. Still, having ill-defined rules is better than no rules at all."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: October 23, 2014, 10:42:47 pm »

Anath nods. "I haven't had a single prayer about the void, even while the whispering and radiation was at their maximum level. What kind of prayers are you getting that involve the void?"

Glancing at the other gods, Anath sighs. "Here is my basic desire for what a code of conduct should have. Part One, Thou Shall Not Cause Megadeaths Or Extinction Events. Part Two, Thou Shall Not Seek the Death of Another God. Part Three, Thou Shall Not Force Mortals To Worship You. Part Four, Thou Shall Not Force Mortals Not To Worship Other Gods. Part Five, Thou Shall Not Break The Universe."

"Can we agree to these simpler agreements designed to keep everyone alive and not risking a species being driven to the extremity?"

"I am afraid I am about to break a few of those. Justice must be served. I oppose this. Cim the Arrogant is dead to me already, the foolish idiotic zombie filled to the brim with brine and waste will soon be slain with his followers who do not leave him. The corrupted arrogant foolish moron! "

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #869 on: October 23, 2014, 10:59:10 pm »

I support having these rules in place, although three and four are quite similar. And I think you should be able to seek the death of your opposite.
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 475