Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Quote Conversation  (Read 905 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Quote Conversation
« on: December 13, 2014, 08:43:21 pm »

Let's see how long of a conversation we can hold using quotes from other threads.  Only one quote per thread is allowable.

Game begins below the horizontal line.  (Note: I reverse engineered the quote I used, if you were wondering.)

And so, without any further ado, let's begin!
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
Re: Quote Conversation
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2014, 04:35:56 am »

...with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion. Please use the full quote and not just the part that supports your argument.

Since my intent was to neither provoke an emotional response nor derail the topic and instead simply to introduce some perspective to the topic, the accusations of trolling are rather misplaced. Not that it matters, since I'm now firmly cemented in the minds of others as a worthless troll, and they will go back to their hugbox where nobody ever disagrees or says anything mean at all ever and if they do I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

PiotraperPL

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy Optimist
    • View Profile
Re: Quote Conversation
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2014, 01:26:05 pm »

^ This side up ^
I have a degree in Procrastination
Known for doing stupid grammer mistakes