Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 121

Author Topic: RTD horrors  (Read 214670 times)

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
Re: RTD horrors - game 4 running
« Reply #1620 on: January 24, 2016, 06:08:40 pm »

((Hey all I have an extra orb and am willing to trade it to people in exchange for things.))

((Meh. I don't need it, but extra horror summoning might be nice. What would you want in return?))

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: January 24, 2016, 06:38:00 pm »

Quarken: trade the brew power potion ritual for the excess dragon blood.
100 scholars: Summon Quarken if the dragon blood is acquired. If the dragon blood is not acquired, use logic to convince Happy the Clown to join Quarken's cult.
51 cultists: Aid in the summoning if the dragon blood is acquired. If the dragon blood is not acquired, locate a mansion base for us.

Trade: [6] You trade your last ritual for some sweet sweet dragon blood. Some of your cultists drink from the dragon blood because they heard it was to die for. Turns out they were right. (-25 cultists, obtained dragon blood from Archon, Brew power potion ritual transferred to Archon)
Summon: [6] They summon you, but it seems you had a hitchhiker. (summoned, Quacken summoned [hostile])
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: January 25, 2016, 12:20:09 am »

Speedoman and (windows)98 cultists: Lets try and work on our PR some more. Maybe hitchhike our PR off of some of the really awesome horrors, like that giant fireball.
Leader 1 and 50 cultists: Attempt to find a cult to a horror in need of a orb of stalwart. Let them use ours in our base on the condition that they help our PR
Leader 2 and 4, 50 cultists: Attempt to create healing thingys like magic or potions using dragonsblood! and Aspirin!
leader 3 and all other cultists: Build some nice housing for our cult. I feel like I have neglected that for too long, and most of them are hobos.
Leader 5 and banana hammock's cult: Hold a Mario kart tournament to determine who is the best.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 12:20:20 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: January 25, 2016, 06:03:01 am »

Please explain how did the appeal was 0, sir. On flavor?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 06:18:33 am by H4zardZ1 »
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: January 25, 2016, 08:09:25 pm »

Speedoman and (windows)98 cultists: Lets try and work on our PR some more. Maybe hitchhike our PR off of some of the really awesome horrors, like that giant fireball.
Leader 1 and 50 cultists: Attempt to find a cult to a horror in need of a orb of stalwart. Let them use ours in our base on the condition that they help our PR
Leader 2 and 4, 50 cultists: Attempt to create healing thingys like magic or potions using dragonsblood! and Aspirin!
leader 3 and all other cultists: Build some nice housing for our cult. I feel like I have neglected that for too long, and most of them are hobos.
Leader 5 and banana hammock's cult: Hold a Mario kart tournament to determine who is the best.

PR: [6] You bolster your own PR, but then ruin it in trying to link yourself with BOF because you get blamed for his prior mistakes. (PR up, PR down)
Orb 4 sale: [4] They succeed in getting the word out. Contracts are open to the unsummoned and they can perform summoning with your orb. Naturally, everyone will think you're cooler if they succeed. (Orb use available)
Healing Salve: [1] Welp, looks like that stuff is still as poisonous as ever... Looks like Leader's 2 and 4 are gonna have to bond over digging graves instead of brewing potions. (-50 cultists)
Housing: [4] They build some housing for the cult. While they aren't the fanciest, they're more than a lot of the cultists had. (Housing added to base)
Tournament: [2] The TV stops working and they bop it with their fists for the whole turn.

Please explain how did the appeal was 0, sir. On flavor?
You might not want to stomp on a duck, but would you really follow it into battle?

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1625 on: January 28, 2016, 09:41:02 pm »

Just a reminder for Saber/KZ-Jello, if you fail to post actions this turn it'll be assumed you've quit the game...

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: January 29, 2016, 08:55:11 am »

Yeah, i've lost interest with all the status shenanigans and shit
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: January 29, 2016, 09:43:29 am »

Yeah, i've lost interest with all the status shenanigans and shit
ok, fair enough

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: January 29, 2016, 11:55:10 am »

((Hey all I have an extra orb and am willing to trade it to people in exchange for things.))

((Meh. I don't need it, but extra horror summoning might be nice. What would you want in return?))
I don't know, maybe increase my pr? Or some cultists or some eldritch item, your choice.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: January 29, 2016, 05:46:29 pm »

You could Let me use it, I do have a fully functional bar I could allow your cultists to use...
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes, I know Human is spelled with 1 "a"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: January 30, 2016, 11:56:47 am »

Daragon: Absorb biomass. Get less hungry.
Large Drones: Fortify the area around the Seed, to protect it from intrusion. There should be some stone somewhere nearby, I hope.

Also, I can't quite tell, how much people have not been summoned yet? I am just curious.
Quote from: SolarShado
Hell yes! Who need a space elevator when you've got a space escalator!?!?
Quote from: Cthulhu
Watch out bots, Sherlock Humaan is on the case.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: January 30, 2016, 02:53:08 pm »

Daragon: Absorb biomass. Get less hungry.
Large Drones: Fortify the area around the Seed, to protect it from intrusion. There should be some stone somewhere nearby, I hope.

Also, I can't quite tell, how much people have not been summoned yet? I am just curious.
The ones with injury meters next to their names have been summoned. As it stands, Archon, Volkriit, KZ jello and Zomboss have not been summoned... Quarken and BOf just got summoned this round, so they'll show up on the next score.

Absorb: [2] You try to grab things to absorb, but everything slips away from you.
Leaves: produce food [6] They absorb a bunch of light and fill your insides with gooey nutrients. Unfortunately, the rush caused them to drain all the water from your system, and the leaves won't work without water. You don't really want to think about what else might not work without it. (Dehydrated, no longer hungry)
Fortify: [5] They build the dirt and rocks in the area into walls around the seed's area. The walls around the seed are too high to climb and will no doubt keep out intruders, assuming there is some sort of protective guard to prevent them from simply walking in the front door. (Sturdy walls build around seed 1)
Seed1: grow [2] The seed seems to be stuck in this phase. You are getting impatient waiting for it.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RTD horrors: apocalypse now! - game 4 running
« Reply #1632 on: January 31, 2016, 01:19:54 am »

Happy the clown: Recruit
[3] Happy laughs cheerfully and more people join him. (+35 cultists)
Happy's cult: Read the necronomnomnomicon
[6] They go mad with the revelations held within, learning the secrets of undead cooking. So many recipes for zombrownies and ghostmeal that they feel compelled to use it. (cultists become necrochefs)

Grotesque: try to eat some humans
[3] Managed to stave off death for a little while by feasting on human flesh, but it's not enough to gain from. (no damage from starvation this turn, consumed 25 humans)

KZ jello abandons his followers

End of turn 12.
Big Ol' Fire (uninjured):
cult: 400 cultists, 550 martial arts masters, 400 ecologists
items: dragon blood, Orb of Stalwart 2
Base (Apartments):
Diplomacy: Savior-esque PR (Has humanity's aid)
inquisitors: 100 eco inquisitors

Volker-hands:
cult: 100 cultists (inside), 100 cultists (guarding), 100 cultists (outside), 20 injured cultists (locked somewhere)
items: dragon blood, glass, firearms
Rituals: Create Fake orb of Stalwart [req glass, silver; use causes weakness]
Base (sturdy fortress, LOCKED):
Diplomacy: good PR
inquisitors: 115 inquisitors

Dar Gold (uninjured): [DEHYDRATED - growth effects nullified until fixed]
Growths: Leaves (reduce hunger passively), fruit-bearing branches
cult: 100 large drones
Items: dragon blood
Rituals: Basic horticulture
Base(clearing): Walls around Seed 1
Diplomacy: excellent PR
inquisitors:
-Seed 1(undamaged): sprawling tendrils, Slight growth, slightly hungry

Quar-splosion man (uninjured):
cult: 100 scholars, 26 cultists, 1 Leg n dairy scholar (50% chance of turning 2 into 3 on dairy or leg related rolls)
Items: located dragons, Orb of Stalwart 4, dragon blood
Rituals: Nothing but vague memories
Diplomacy: excellent PR, BOF no longer open to OoS related negotiations
inquisitors: 51 inquisitors, 50 scholars
+Quaken (uninjured):

Arcing Mist-elf: [PSISHOCK, NO ABILITIES FOR [1] TURNS]
cult (High morale): 2 cultists, 5 hecklers (negate leadership bonuses), 1 mad cultist, 1 mad weak esper, 440 beasts, 100 large beasts, 30 satyrs, 25 minotaurs, 20 centaurs, 5 centaur scouts, 5 battle commanders (50% chance to reroll negative outcomes in combat they initiate), 2 leaders (50% chance of turning 3 into 4), 2 disaster averters (50% chance of turning 1 into 2)
Items: dragonblood, 3 slimy toxin bottles, Necronomicon, Improvised melee weapons, Stagnant Orb, 25 Daragon fruit
Rituals: Summon mini-horror [req dragon blood], create Summoning Shell [req Zinc, wood; single use], Imbue knowledge [consumes Daragon's fruit],  Stalwart burning summon [consumes Orb of Stalwart, gives summoned crippling weakness], brew power potion [consumes dragon blood, damages user]
Diplomacy: excellent PR, Allies with Happy
inquisitors: 100 beasts
-Sharkon (lightly injured, REGEN ACTIVE): Submerged
-Beldroth (uninjured): [1] turn til adulthood
-Some scrub fish (uninjured):

Hon Shadow (uninjured):
cult: 10 "smart" cultists, 30 cultists, support of Pope, cult in Washington DC
Items: dragonblood
Base (Clearing): Stick fence
Diplomacy: excellent PR, support of president (discredited), support of Virginia (discredited), support of Florida (discredited)
inquisitors:
-Unlight: Let the light guide you!

Speedy Speedoman (uninjured):
cult: 348 cultists, 22 fanatics, 5 skilled leaders (50% chance of 3 becoming 4)
Items: dragonblood, partially gathered more dragonblood, Orb of Stalwart 5, firearms, rough armor
Base: Punji pits and barbed wire defenses, strong community, housing
Diplomacy: mixed PR, allowing others to use Orb of Stalwart (improves PR when used)
inquisitors:
-Leader #1: Paranoid (50% chance of turning 5 into 6 on guard)
-Leader #2 (m): passively restores morale
-Leader #4 (f): marksman
-Leader #5: lazy, loves casual games
-Mr. Banana hammock: 50 cultists

Zomboss with really long name: So Ronery
cult: 140 drunks, 10 brewmasters (can serve booze to increase cultist strength)
Items: Stagnant orb, improvised melee weapons
Rituals: Salmoning ritual [req stagnant orb and dragon blood]
Base (Grand Mausoleum): bunker, bar
Diplomacy: good PR
inquisitors: 25 eco inquisitors

---- NPC factions
Happy the Clown's legion:
Cult: 35 cultists, 125 mad necrochefs
Diplomacy: Allies with Archon
Items: Necronomnomnomicon
Inquisitors: 25 inquisitors

Grotesque (uninjured): consumed 25 humans

World details:
-Orb of Stalwarts 1 and 3 destroyed

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: January 31, 2016, 09:18:28 am »

Archon, disaster averter 1: recruit.
1 mad cultist: Find a cure for psishock.
1 heckler: Research an alternative summoning ritual.
Esper: Hone your powers.
2 hecklers: Salmon up someone with good powers.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: January 31, 2016, 11:08:54 am »

Archon, disaster averter 1: recruit.
1 mad cultist: Find a cure for psishock.
1 heckler: Research an alternative summoning ritual.
Esper: Hone your powers.
2 hecklers: Salmon up someone with good powers.

Recruit: [5] You gather people to your side. Given how you manage your people, you may never need to recruit again. (+100 cultists)
Cure: [4] They are fairly sure from your description of it that Psishock is basically a bad headache and could be cured with common aspirin. The bigger problem is that you're not on Earth, so they can't give you any medicine. (Discovered Cure Psishock [req aspirin])
Research: [2] He calls you rude names and takes a break because he thinks you're asking for too much from one person.
Psi-up: [2] They can't seem to focus because of the incessant noise around the base.
Salmoning: [1] They accidentally drop the stagnant orb through the portal before anyone comes out. They apologize profusely for their butter fingers. (lose stagnant orb)

Scrub fish starts to suffocate. (lightly injured)
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 121