Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 121

Author Topic: RTD horrors  (Read 212202 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: RTD horrors - game 4 running
« Reply #1635 on: January 31, 2016, 12:11:49 pm »

40 Drunks: Invite the creepy speedo man, his cult, Mr. Banana hammock, his cult, and the Renewer's cult; over for a drink at our bar!
brewmasters: Serve Drinks to anyone that shows up!
90 Drunks: Go use the creepy speedo man's orb to summon me!
10 Drunks: build a Still out back so we can make some better Booze!
I: Recruit Hillbillys, we will have moonshine soon enough!
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: January 31, 2016, 12:36:09 pm »

90 Drunks: Go use the creepy speedo man's orb to summon me!
You have no dragon blood, any chance you want to change that action?

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: January 31, 2016, 12:46:36 pm »

Changed.
40 Drunks: Invite the creepy speedo man, his cult, Mr. Banana hammock, his cult, and the Renewer's cult; over for a drink at our bar!
60 Drunks: gather Dragons blood!
40 Drunks: build a Still out back so we can make some better Booze!
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: January 31, 2016, 02:06:01 pm »

Changed.
60 Drunks: gather Dragons blood!
40 Drunks: build a Still out back so we can make some better Booze!
Make new friends: [5] They get Speedo man and BOF's cult into your base for a few drinks. They all come over and have a great time. (stronger relations with BOF and Speedo)
Drinks: [3] They decide to save the good stuff for your own guys and serve regular beer, wine, and whiskey to the guests. (Guests drunk for the turn)
Dragon blood: [3] They collect some dragon blood, but need a bit more time to finish. (partially collected dragon blood)
Still: [5] They build a finely crafted still to make increase the effects of drinks served. Seeing how the still goes together allows them to figure out how to operate it. (Still built, 40 drunks become distillers)
Recruit: [4] You convince some locals to join your campaign for alcohol mastery. Their special moonshine is higher proof than most of the stuff on the market. In fact, it probably qualifies as a fire hazard. (+25 hillbillies [can brew high- alcohol moonshine])

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: January 31, 2016, 02:07:44 pm »

400 Cultists: get a better base
I'll give 50 of my martial arts masters fire powers
Eco Cultists will recruit from my inquisitors
And the rest of the masters will improve my PR through free martial arts lessons.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: January 31, 2016, 02:27:18 pm »

400 Cultists: get a better base
I'll give 50 of my martial arts masters fire powers
Eco Cultists will recruit from my inquisitors
And the rest of the masters will improve my PR through free martial arts lessons.

Base: [2] They try to get some better accommodations for their overlord, but can't seem to get anyone on board with housing a ball of fire.
Chosen: [2] You smell gasoline outside and spend the whole turn sniffing around looking for the source.
Reconcile: [6] They convince the inquisitors to join you. They do such a good job that the inquisitors gain a fanatical devotion to your cause. Especially when they find out about the booze being handed out. (100 inquisitors become fanatical cultists)
Free martial arts: [4] They open dojos to teach the tricks of martial arts to others. Your PR increases for the generosity of your followers. (martial arts lessons available [increases PR])

Humanity: better base
[6] The buildings nearby are cleared out to give you more space for your cult. Of course, this means you will have a harder time finding recruits nearby, but at least you have more stuff now. (gained abandoned neighborhood, -1 appeal for [2] turns)

DAPARROT

• Bay Watcher
  • More parrots
    • View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: January 31, 2016, 02:42:49 pm »

Vol-Kriit: recruit
100 guards: stop being paranoid, relax for a bit and unlock the doors
100 outside cultists: get some silver
100 inside cultists: research more rituals
20 injured cultists: get some medical care
I should probably introduce the actual plot soon
7/11 guy, bringer of the apocabeepse. Uplifter of threads. Herald of the hive.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: January 31, 2016, 03:17:48 pm »

Vol-Kriit: recruit
100 guards: stop being paranoid, relax for a bit and unlock the doors
100 outside cultists: get some silver
100 inside cultists: research more rituals
20 injured cultists: get some medical care

Recruit: [2] You fail to get anyone on your side.
Open the doors: [4] They loosen the guard a bit to allow people and items in and out. Infiltrators might be able to get in, but at least the base can function now. (no longer locked)
Silver: [3] They find quicksilver. It's... silver colored, at least... And highly toxic. Might want to keep it out of the water supply. You doubt this is going to work for the ritual. (gained quicksilver)
Research: [2] They don't find anything.
Medicine: [4] They crawl up to the nearest emergency room and get treatment for their wounds. They are ready to work again by next turn. (20 injured cultists healed)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: January 31, 2016, 03:41:23 pm »

"oh... hello, Quacken. Long time no see."

Quarken and 50 scholarly cultists: Convince Quacken to join my cult(and become non-hostile).
50 scholarly cultists, Leg n' dairy scholar, 26 generic cultists: Attempt to discover an appeal boosting ritual!
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: January 31, 2016, 03:50:09 pm »

"oh... hello, Quacken. Long time no see."

Quarken and 50 scholarly cultists: Convince Quacken to join my cult(and become non-hostile).
50 scholarly cultists, Leg n' dairy scholar, 26 generic cultists: Attempt to discover an appeal boosting ritual!

Quacken: [1] It super doesn't work. And now you're right next to an exploding duck. Shit. (Cult cannot save you until next turn)
Research: [4] They find a ritual that tricks people into thinking you're super cool. It resembles a trendy dance. Unfortunately, it can't fix the hollowness inside your heart. (Discovered Popularity ritual)

Quacken: plant feathers on Quarken
[3] A few feathers stick, but with Quarken's iron will he'll probably just shrug off the blast if it's triggered now. (Quarken tagged with <1 damage worth of feathers)

LordBrassroast

• Bay Watcher
  • Wibble.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: January 31, 2016, 05:09:10 pm »

Pope: Tell all the Catholics that I am a servant of the Lord Jesus Christ and that they should listen to me.
Govt. Cultists: Disaster recovery mode. Put so much spin on the whole "cult" issue you can see it from space.
Other Cultists: Figure out how to effectively build stuff, not just stick fences.
Hondrasaan: Recruit.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: January 31, 2016, 05:21:31 pm »

Pope: Tell all the Catholics that I am a servant of the Lord Jesus Christ and that they should listen to me.
Govt. Cultists: Disaster recovery mode. Put so much spin on the whole "cult" issue you can see it from space.
Other Cultists: Figure out how to effectively build stuff, not just stick fences.
Hondrasaan: Recruit.

Corrupt church: [3] The Pope's support makes you more popular, but nobody really believes a 10 foot tall shadow is the holy ghost without some kind of proof. Gotta be on watch for false prophets, you know? (PR up)
Recover: [4] They manage to gain some support again. They just pretend the whole cult thing was an exaggeration of a more acceptable religion. (govt support now worth something again)
Learn 2 bild: [2] They stare blankly at engineering handbooks for several hours and learn nothing.
Recruit: [4] You get more people on your side. (+75 cultists)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: January 31, 2016, 07:27:27 pm »

I'd like point out to unsummoned horrors that
YOU CAN USE MY ORB IF YOU WANT TO!
That is all. And now back to your regularly scheduled post.

Speedoman: abstain from drinking, even though this is an awesome party. Instead, use this as a chance to recruit some people that are NOT in a cult already, and talk about what makes a good demoman.
leaders 1 and 3, 50 cultists: guard the orb to make sure that if someone uses it, they do not destroy it.
Leaders 2 and 4 with 50 cultists: try again with making healing drugs from dragonsblood. Remind all cultists that there is a reason they test it on animals BEFORE they test it on humans.
leader 5, all remaining regular cultists,and banana hammock's cult: hold ultimate Mario kart competition at the party. Winner's cult gets to make the loser's cults do one thing for the winner's cult within reason.
Fanatics: Play caves and cannadians.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 07:29:19 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: January 31, 2016, 07:56:24 pm »

Speedoman: abstain from drinking, even though this is an awesome party. Instead, use this as a chance to recruit some people that are NOT in a cult already, and talk about what makes a good demoman.
leaders 1 and 3, 50 cultists: guard the orb to make sure that if someone uses it, they do not destroy it.
Leaders 2 and 4 with 50 cultists: try again with making healing drugs from dragonsblood. Remind all cultists that there is a reason they test it on animals BEFORE they test it on humans.
leader 5, all remaining regular cultists,and banana hammock's cult: hold ultimate Mario kart competition at the party. Winner's cult gets to make the loser's cults do one thing for the winner's cult within reason.
Fanatics: Play caves and cannadians.
Recruit: [1] You fail to abstain from drinking and end up making an ass of yourself. Some of the people get really upset about it. (+25 inquisitors)
Guard: [4] They set up a guard schedule around the Orb. Not to stop people from using it of course, just prevent them from smashing it. (Orb of Stalwart under guard)
Healing: [6] They succeed in making the healing drugs. Unfortunately, it seems they don't work on humans unless heavily watered down. They also don't have any effect on animals. (-40 cultists, learned Healing Brew [req dragonblood])
Challenge!: [6] They succeed at making the challenge... Then lose against both. Turns out those drunks and ecologists play Mario kart all the time as well, and leader 5 severely underestimated them. (Owe BOF and Zomboss a favor)
Caves and Canadians: [4] TF2_RP_shouting.exe (morale up)

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: February 04, 2016, 08:45:46 am »

« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 04:47:10 pm by Salsacookies »
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 121