Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

Author Topic: Savage Lands IC: First Death!  (Read 22469 times)

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
Re: Savage Lands IC: First Death!
« Reply #135 on: July 28, 2015, 07:02:57 pm »

A҉l̢i̢͠͏ŗ̴ícḩ͘ǫ̴͡t̵̀z̨͠thl͢e͡h͏̛ looks for his missing piece of weaving equipment and tries to make the cloth he'd tried to finish last night.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 28, 2015, 08:03:36 pm »

Make shovels and picks so we can start digging.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 28, 2015, 09:17:35 pm »

Last night: Examine the fruits. If they are beneficial, eat them.

Today: Use the position of the sun's rise to determine which direction I am facing, then head home.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 29, 2015, 07:45:51 am »

Despite the dangers, we still don't have regular food sources.  Go fish.  See if Fluffy will help me, being unappetizing to piranhas and all.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 29, 2015, 12:47:03 pm »

Someone should probably reincarnate that ghost.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 31, 2015, 10:20:58 am »

Go hunting once more, hopefully I can find something more substantial like a deer.
Nom nom nom

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 31, 2015, 10:24:54 am »

Someone should probably reincarnate that ghost.
I will. . . . . if my plan works. I will also be unhappy.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #142 on: July 31, 2015, 04:44:56 pm »

"Ok. We need to get these things out of. . . . .  *cough* Out of there. If you guys dont mind, ai like haveing more than enough space."
tries to meld myself, my spider mouse, and my sloth into a new body.

(AF) It seems that soul melding must be concentual. (14) After examine the spider mouse, you hypothesize that perhaps some magics can force a soul fusion.

Hira's spirit lingers, and is waiting for a new body.

(12) Your spirit remains intact. Your spirit is blue, like all humans.

A҉l̢i̢͠͏ŗ̴ícḩ͘ǫ̴͡t̵̀z̨͠thl͢e͡h͏̛ looks for his missing piece of weaving equipment and tries to make the cloth he'd tried to finish last night.

(8) You find it by stepping on it. (15) But it neither breaks nor injures you. (11) You finish the cloth.

Make shovels and picks so we can start digging.

(17+5?) You decide to make some shovels and picks. You walk out into the woods to get supplies. You almost immediately fall into a crevice. (4) Your leg is fairly injured and you cannot climb back up without help. The bottom of the crevice is actually a large cavern caused by magic and erosion. It is illuminated by many glowing crystals. Several dwarf skeletons and a good deal of equipment is scattered about the cavern. It seems that this was once a mine.

Last night: Examine the fruits. If they are beneficial, eat them.

Today: Use the position of the sun's rise to determine which direction I am facing, then head home.

(13+5) The fruits are both tasty and make you feel energized. (3) You use the position of the sun to try and find your way home, but you have no clue which way you walked originally, so you end up picking the direction you think camp is. You were wrong and are now more lost. (15) The surrounding area is woody and light (3) but filled with an ominous silence!

Despite the dangers, we still don't have regular food sources.  Go fish.  See if Fluffy will help me, being unappetizing to piranhas and all.

(7) Repeat of yesterday. Piranhas with legs chase you away from the lake. (19) Right into the empty nest of some large monster. There are (6) large eggs each worth (3) meals apace. However, they are so big that you and fluffy can only carry back four of the six.

Go hunting once more, hopefully I can find something more substantial like a deer.

(19) You stumble upon Fluffy and [Kilakan's character] carrying eggs. You grab the last two eggs from the giant nest

It is now night and (19) the skies are clear and full of fireflies their majesty sparkles across land and sky alike. (+Secret) (2) However, a large monster can be heard roaring nearby. (+Secret)

It is now morning, Hira is still dead and [Yourmaster] and [ATHATH] are still missing. However, the camp gained 12 extra meals (-6 for dinner) yesterday. You all have some cloth, a few spears, a few hammers, an infested hut and a tiny not infested hut.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 31, 2015, 06:31:05 pm »

*yawn* "Well it looks like we have a friend in need of a body."
Looks at my small spider mouse friend with intent to try and convence it to compation
"Will you be willing to help me out now? I will make you your own place to live, and breed."If it seems to co-opperate, I meld the floating soul with the spider mouse, if not, I will go searching for our missing. . . . Starting with the woods.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 31, 2015, 07:39:22 pm »

Hira tries to communicate with her former tribemates, for two of them to meld, to create a new body for her to live in.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 31, 2015, 08:16:46 pm »

Collect the gear and call for help.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 31, 2015, 08:50:53 pm »

A҉l̢i̢͠͏ŗ̴ícḩ͘ǫ̴͡t̵̀z̨͠thl͢e͡h͏̛ looks for some edible looking plants, as well as some of the ones he'd woven into cloth earlier and attempts to plant them near the side of the camp.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 31, 2015, 11:01:25 pm »

Explore. If I don't have anything unique on my person and I don't find anything interesting, commit suicide and float upwards, and try to spot camp. If I don't see anything interesting other than the camp, go back to camp and determine what the [secret]s are.

Why did we take the eggs? What if the mother of the eggs is sapient?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 03:37:55 pm by ATHATH »

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 01, 2015, 08:44:30 am »

Killing oneself is a strange way to return to camp.  We also can't waste that many days remaking bodies for yall :P

Tirrus, confused by the recent days decides to clear the infestation out of the hut.  Using his spear he skewers the little insectoids and hopes to later roast them on the fire to crunchy perfection.

"How do you all manage this, one dead and two missing?  You'd think we didn't grow up in the woods...."
Nom nom nom

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #149 on: August 02, 2015, 02:25:48 pm »

*yawn* "Well it looks like we have a friend in need of a body."
Looks at my small spider mouse friend with intent to try and convence it to compation
"Will you be willing to help me out now? I will make you your own place to live, and breed."If it seems to co-opperate, I meld the floating soul with the spider mouse, if not, I will go searching for our missing. . . . Starting with the woods.

(AF) Animals do not have the capacity to give consent or know how to soul meld.

(13) You stride heroically into the woods to search for your friends. (13) You hear the sounds of someone calling for help echoing out of a hole in the ground.

Hira tries to communicate with her former tribemates, for two of them to meld, to create a new body for her to live in.

(19) They hear your pleas for them to make you a new body. You share with them some of your energy, ehich should allow them to make you a body today! (6) You feel your energy begin to fade a little.

Collect the gear and call for help.

(17) You collect as much gear as you can, but there is enough stuff down ehre to boost your tribe's tech level by several centuries. (11) You cry out and listen to the echos escape onto the surface. Surely someone has heard you and is coming to aid you. (2) There is a noise from deeper within the cavern.

A҉l̢i̢͠͏ŗ̴ícḩ͘ǫ̴͡t̵̀z̨͠thl͢e͡h͏̛ looks for some edible looking plants, as well as some of the ones he'd woven into cloth earlier and attempts to plant them near the side of the camp.

(14) You find some good looking plants. They taste herby and could be made into a fragrant and wonderful soup. There's enough for two meals. (16) You find the plants that you had woven into a cloth. You manage to uproot some and plant them within sight of the campsite. (6) You begin to cough and spores come out. Your stomach now glows as well.

Explore. If I don't have anything unique on my person and I don't find anything interesting, commit suicide and float upwards, and try to spot camp. If I don't see anything interesting other than the camp, go back to camp and determine what the [secret]s are.

Why did we take the eggs? What if the mother of the eggs is sapient?

(17) You hear some yelling coming from nearby. It sounds like someone is in trouble. (12) You determine the direction of the sounds and find [Zomara] looking down into a hole. Its about 10 feet deep and it sounds like someone is down there.

Killing oneself is a strange way to return to camp.  We also can't waste that many days remaking bodies for yall :P

Tirrus, confused by the recent days decides to clear the infestation out of the hut.  Using his spear he skewers the little insectoids and hopes to later roast them on the fire to crunchy perfection.

"How do you all manage this, one dead and two missing?  You'd think we didn't grow up in the woods...."

(16) Rather confused and unhappy with this infestation of two of the world's most unsavory pets, you go to work ridding the hut of them. The battle is long and hard, you had to fight and stab many a rodent. You have (9) nonvenomous bites that are bleeding slightly and hurt. However, the house is now mostly clear of spider mice. One or two managed to find hiding spots. Others fled outside. You get (5) meals worth of food from killing and roasting the little buggers.

Night will be approaching soon, but there is still time to help [Yourmaster] home. Hira has also provided some energy to give two people the opportunity to soul meld in addition to their actions.

Fluffy has been hanging out withing for someone to give him something to do.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12