Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 37

Author Topic: Re: Dominions 4 Round 18: More Worser Things (Hashed NationGen) - game finished  (Read 101560 times)

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...and stale. No good reason, just forgot. This should be, ah, interesting, given how things are...

[Edit: Yup, probably could have picked a worse turn to stale, but it would have taken some work.]
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 11:55:14 am by E. Albright »

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

...and stale. No good reason, just forgot. This should be, ah, interesting, given how things are...

[Edit: Yup, probably could have picked a worse turn to stale, but it would have taken some work.]

Glad to hear it!  Would it be possible to get some details on how the 108 Spirits of Gaoor whooped you?

Jilladilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Sleep Deprived
    • View Profile

Glad to hear it!  Would it be possible to get some details on how the 108 Spirits of Gaoor whooped you?

They got burnt to a crisp ;D

Glory to United Forenia!

If you see a 'Nemonole' on the internet elsewhere, it's probably me

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

EJ, it was more about missed opportunity - soooooo much missed opportunity - than getting ground under heel. My losses were relatively minor - something like 800 chaff, maybe 100 fleshies, and 2 T2 mages spread across the map. Oh, and my starting commander got re-killed yet again - another notch in his belt, hehe.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

I'm doing things! It's unfortunate that my doing things semi-competently is a result of your unluckiness, though. I get the feeling were you able to submit a turn, I might have lost some important battles.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

bulborbish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm going to need a 12h extension. The way my work has scheduled me I may not have enough time to finish my turn.

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pushed.

Mini

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How many times do I need to beat you off before you let me have my cap?

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Turns can be done pretty quick if you just hit N until everyone is moving @ a enemy province. But there are so many provinces. How many are there anyway?

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

225 + 33.

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...I'm not sure what you damned dirty apes expected to find in Karang. I would have thought it'd've been pretty obvious, but maybe that's just me.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

Certainly not flying skeletons. My top military masterminds failed to account for a situation in which the enemy would not simply charge straight at us while waiting to be killed.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Hatman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The best battle plans are the ones where you influence the enemies movement from about round two, because they picked the wrong MR check to fail.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

... this exchange sounds like something that deserves pictures. Considering there's only really two sides left, and both of them would have been able to see it, maybe someone can give pictures?
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...or do you mean picture pictures? The ones that take real actual work?
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 37