Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 39

Author Topic: The Jedi Heresy (SG) (Ressurected)  (Read 53615 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
The Jedi Heresy (SG) (Ressurected)
« on: December 24, 2015, 12:10:00 am »

(Here is a turn only thread, in order to allow for quick perusal and catching up to where the game currently is, without needing to seek each turn out among all the pages of the thread.)

You are a Commissar and you are standing over the body of a heretic.  You asked the citizen where you were after the warp storm had thrown you from your vessel and the heretic had answered that you were on Coruscant, which had recently liberated by the rebellion.  Swallowing your distaste for a moment, you inquired as to what rebellion the heretic spoke of.  To which, the heretic responded by saying the one who had killed the emperor.  The heretic was dead when the words left his mouth.  This world was obviously tainted by chaos.  You must get to Imperial forces to lay an exterminatus upon this world.  Now how do you do that...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

(Wanted something relatively quick that I could run from my phone.  Decided on running a Warhammer parody in Star Wars.)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 03:27:19 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Jedi Heresy (SG)
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2015, 12:11:24 am »

Oh this'll be nice... PTW

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2015, 01:05:14 am »

We need help with this great task.

Recruit a force of militant fetish nuns/ monks
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2015, 07:18:06 am »

Oh this is most excellent, Zanzetkuken. I approve! :D (btw you misspelled 'Emperor' in the spoiler, you filthy heretic :P)

Look for the nearest ship that looks big enough to be Warp capable and commandeer it. Save our ammunition for militant heretics (we'll need it if we're to warn the Inquisition of this tainted world).

Really can't wait for him to see all the xenos and Abominable Intelligences. :))
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 07:23:54 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2015, 07:19:40 am »

>Check current inventory, armament, and ammunition count. Loot the heretic body.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2015, 08:08:41 am »

Oh this is most excellent, Zanzetkuken. I approve! :D (btw you misspelled 'Emperor' in the spoiler, you filthy heretic :P)

Look for the nearest ship that looks big enough to be Warp capable and commandeer it. Save our ammunition for militant heretics (we'll need it if we're to warn the Inquisition of this tainted world).

Really can't wait for him to see all the xenos and Abominable Intelligences. :))
+1 to that, we should join up with what ever imperial forces are left.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2015, 08:13:28 am »

+1 to that, we should join up with assume command of what ever imperial forces are left.

Lord General-Commisar has a nice ring to it.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2015, 08:21:25 am »

>Check current inventory, armament, and ammunition count. Loot the heretic body.
+1
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2015, 09:48:42 am »

My head hurts. What is this game? 40k or star wars? I love  'em both, but I don't understand.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2015, 10:17:49 am »

He's tainted by the ruinous powers of the Force. Ignore him.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2015, 10:18:12 am »

My head hurts. What is this game? 40k or star wars? I love  'em both, but I don't understand.
I think it's both...
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2015, 10:30:36 am »

((PTW!))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2015, 12:03:42 pm »

Recruit a force of militant fetish nuns/ monks

You would *BLAM* this heretic if you knew how to.  Doesn't he realize everyone on this planet is infected with Chaos?  Actually, you would *BLAM* him twice.  Fetishes are Slaanesh worship.

Inventory added to the statistics screen.  And you would not dream of soiling your hands on the body of a heretic.  Besides, there's nothing of value on the heretic.

+1 to that, we should join up with what ever imperial forces are left.

You threaten at gunpoint request a local take you to the nearest warp-capable ship.  When the local asks what the warp is, you *BLAM* the heretic and threaten request another local to take you to the nearest warp-capable ship.  It seems *BLAM*ing the other heretic has risen the morale of this one.  When you arrive at the spaceport, you are forced to *BLAM* the guards as they accosted you for ordering them to let you past at gunpoint for no reason.  When you arrive at the ship, you nearly *BLAM* the one you led you here when the local fearfully kindly offers to fly you to your destination.  It seems there are still true imperials on this world.  Shame the planet is infected by chaos.  As your new ship begins to take off, you notice several heretical ships attempting to follow you.  What do you do now?

Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)

40k or star wars?

Yes.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 02:42:16 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2015, 12:07:45 pm »

Track down the shipboard armaments and weapons.  Prepare to shoot the heretical ships if need be.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2015, 01:35:11 pm »

Well yes, but I really couldn't be bothered with the formatting.
Sigtext

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 39