Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 46

Author Topic: World of Avatars  (Read 29873 times)

Swords-Otter

• Bay Watcher
  • "there is always hope"
    • View Profile
Re: World of Avatars
« Reply #285 on: February 17, 2017, 09:00:51 pm »

as the dust settles everyone suddenly realizes that some form of commotion is going on. people are running and shouting, many people are heading for the walls.
There are two types of great forts. Theres "hey guys look at my awesome fort were we kill all the invaders and have steel everything". Then there's
 "Holy **** every thing is all ****ed up What the **** have we done ?"

Asin

• Bay Watcher
  • A short and sturdy creature fond of modding.
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: February 17, 2017, 09:09:01 pm »

as the dust settles everyone suddenly realizes that some form of commotion is going on. people are running and shouting, many people are heading for the walls.

Merseth: What's going on?

Swords-Otter

• Bay Watcher
  • "there is always hope"
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: February 17, 2017, 09:42:44 pm »

Merseth: What's going on?
A passing dwarf says "The enemy is here" Before you have time to process his words catapult fire begins to rain down. The sounds of battle begin to erupt, screams, the ring of steel and the sounds of gunfire can be heard as near as the next street.
There are two types of great forts. Theres "hey guys look at my awesome fort were we kill all the invaders and have steel everything". Then there's

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: February 18, 2017, 01:19:38 am »

"Oh, bugger."
"CHAAAAAAAAAAARGE! FOR PRINCESS KUSHANA!!!"
He runs towards the fighting, sword in one hand, shield in the other.
((Thanks for getting a system up, Roseheart!))
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: February 18, 2017, 02:43:43 am »

"Damn it! What now?"

Roy runs back towards the village, hoping to figure out what's going on.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Swords-Otter

• Bay Watcher
  • "there is always hope"
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: February 18, 2017, 03:40:37 am »

"Damn it! What now?"

Roy runs back towards the village, hoping to figure out what's going on.
"Oh, bugger."
"CHAAAAAAAAAAARGE! FOR PRINCESS KUSHANA!!!"
He runs towards the fighting, sword in one hand, shield in the other.
((Thanks for getting a system up, Roseheart!))
you see a massive melee taking place, hostile forces are pouring through a hole in the wall that surrounds the village. Many of the invaders are uruks however many are a different species. These others are about two heads shorter than the uruks, their skin is uniformly green rather than the veritable rainbow of skin colours of the uruks. Merseth recognizes these creatures immediately these are the goblins that plague the world he comes from. 

Chapter Two: Darkness United
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 03:48:46 am by Swords-Otter »

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: February 18, 2017, 04:57:48 am »

Roy snaps his fingers, firing fireball after fireball into the hole while saying,

"I need the rest of you *snaps* to clear out the ones in the village already."
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: February 18, 2017, 01:31:51 pm »

Papyrus is there, using his bones to form barriers and reinforcements.
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Asin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: February 18, 2017, 01:53:12 pm »

*Merseth charges toward the horde, swinging a sword!*

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: February 18, 2017, 02:13:49 pm »

While everyone is distracted by the fighting, Fbzib makes his way to the other city wall. He tries to drill through it by charging at it and surrounding himself with a sphere of charged cosmic energies, making a nice human-sized hole in it. ((roll for this dm?))
Whether he succeeds or not he floats over the wall and finds a bush to hide in.
((I'm trying to make the uruks flank them, in case that wasn't obvious.))
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 02:23:01 pm by Puppyguard »

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: February 18, 2017, 03:31:28 pm »

"FIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!"
Dek continses killing things.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Swords-Otter

• Bay Watcher
  • "there is always hope"
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: February 18, 2017, 07:43:48 pm »

Roy snaps his fingers, firing fireball after fireball into the hole while saying,

"I need the rest of you *snaps* to clear out the ones in the village already."
Papyrus is there, using his bones to form barriers and reinforcements.
*Merseth charges toward the horde, swinging a sword!*
"FIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!"
Dek continses killing things.
You all fight exactly like a well balanced adventuring party should. Merseth and Dek charge into the fray shooting, stabbing, and slashing many orcs and goblins. Roy provides excellent cover blasting baddies that look particularly nasty with deadly precision. Papyrus uses bone walls to protect the injured or vulnerable from further harm. after a solid few minutes of intense cinematic action that probably looked pretty cool you manage to drive them back through the breach, Papyrus then seals the breach with a bone wall. everyone does their signature pose or war cry however before anyone even has a chance to rest you all hear a loud bang on the bone barricade. everyone becomes deathly silent as another loud bang comes accompanied by a cracking noise and visible damage to the bones. suddenly something very large bursts through the barricade charging straight through towards the assembled soldiers. The beast is massive running on four club like feet its razor sharp tusks glinting in the sun and its large meaty trunk raised letting out a deafening battle cry. Merseth is washed over with pure rage as one of his races sworn enemies charges towards him head on.

While everyone is distracted by the fighting, Fbzib makes his way to the other city wall. He tries to drill through it by charging at it and surrounding himself with a sphere of charged cosmic energies, making a nice human-sized hole in it. ((roll for this dm?))
Whether he succeeds or not he floats over the wall and finds a bush to hide in.
((I'm trying to make the uruks flank them, in case that wasn't obvious.))
you dance through the village with expert stealth. nobody sees you as you charge at the wall, cosmic energy crackling around you (6) a sound like thunder can be heard for miles around as you plow straight through the wall tearing a large hole and even causing part of the wall to collapse. In you dazed state you don't at first realize that you are surrounded by what apears to be atleast two entire goblin spear units. 

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: February 18, 2017, 07:56:41 pm »

"Hehe... my work here is done."
Fbzib emits a flash of light and then teleports several feet away from the goblins. Then he quickly floats away from the battlefield. If anything gets in his way or attacks him he will attempt to teleport away.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 08:03:17 pm by Puppyguard »

Asin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: February 18, 2017, 07:59:03 pm »

*Merseth stabs the elephant in the front left leg as it charges, then moves out of the way as fast as he can!*

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: February 18, 2017, 10:03:00 pm »

"THE SITUATION IS ESCALATING! I'LL TAKE CARE OF THE NEW BREACH, YOU ALL HANDLE THE ELEPHANT!"

Papyrus charges off to where the wall was breached, and begins erecting more walls of bones to contain the goblins. Once the goblins are adequately contained, he sends waves of bones through their ranks, hoping to force them to retreat.
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 46